It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on web cam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I saw this on the evening of 12.5.09 as described in this thread over Yorkshire, UK.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw it around 11.20pm as a very bright glowing object with a green haze . It was moving West to East at a constant speed. I have never seen anything as bright as this object it was almost glowing. Maybe it was the booster rockets of the space shuttle, the thread does not really give any answers. It was much lower than the usual satellites and much brighter.

However whilst googling UFOs seen over Yorkshire recently to try and find out what Id seen I came across this very interesting video. Do you think they have caught a UFO on their house security camera?

vodpod.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In my honest (non mod) opinion, I would bet that the web cam is pointed at the window and someone has a laser pointer type device.

If you look around :09 and :17 you can see a slight reflection of something/someone moving.....bottom center

[edit on 5/13/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Lousy quality video but pretty clear concerning the light. I look forward to more comments and what the explaination might be. You never know. This is where the internet is at its best. Where else would you see such things? ATS is the bomb. Whoops. Don't say bomb.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey, nice find.

It has already been discussed though here and thought to be fake.

The person who posted it on YouTube maintains it's real - but I have my doubts due to the reflection of a hand and the fact the the 'UFO' acts within the shot for 3 vector changes.

-m0r

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
In my honest (non mod) opinion, I would bet that the web cam is pointed at the window and someone has a laser pointer type device.

If you look around :09 and :17 you can see a slight reflection of something/someone moving.....bottom center

[edit on 5/13/2009 by greeneyedleo]

I think I see what you mean, like a blurry reflection? Could that maybe just be someone moving around the room in that house? How would they create that light in the sky just shine a lazer out into the sky and then let the web cam pick it up?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

ah right thanks. Still doesnt answer what I saw the other night. The thread I linked to here www.abovetopsecret.com...
only have a few eye witnesses, I was hoping for more. Can the space shuttle booster rockets appear like that?

I'll read the other thread on this York UFO thanks. At first it looks like a real find due to it being captured on a web cam but then again.....

EDIT Yip seems its a fake from those replies, oh well one day we may get a gem of a video, but it seems this is not it.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If it was better quality it would be easier to tell.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Please direct any comments and opinions to this already ongoing thread thank you.

ufo over york england, real or fake ?

Thread closed

top topics

join