It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy carter i LOVE HIM!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is one of the most important vid's you will watch

Listen close to what he says and LISTEN very close to the end of it

www.c-spanarchives.org...

hes a legend and gave more insight into whats going on., ON our little rock!

ufo's You betcha!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I got Dr. Rice talking for some time, other than that ... no Jimmy!!!

BTW. when we get onto the subject of Jimmy Carter and what a wonderful soul he is, I'll pop back in.

Tks.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Crappy president but turned out to be a good ambassador.
I give the man some props.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I wouldnt trust a word jimmy carter says.

As far as being a great ambassador, yeah...........ahh.......ill have to disagree on that, the guy is clearly out of touch with reality, all you have to do is research the statements and actions this guy has taken to see he is completely out of his head........just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here. You're not American are you? That's not a personal attack but I've notice that non-Americans like Jimmy very much. Americans on the other hand?????? I think he's hated worse than Nixon.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You are on to something there. It's a close race between the two...with Bush the younger perkin' up on the outside...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

its not about the man as such, and im from england but i wanted people to watch the vid and understand the context of what hes saying and how very important it is

oil and engery!! and the fact he lets slip at the very end some niffty tech in a ship named after him.

he says things he should not be saying in public,..
maybe i should rename the thread?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I like to think that President Carter was just an innocent dupe and that the Trilateral Commission worked mostly through VP Mondale.

Remember that the Trilateralists worked really hard to goad the Soviets into invading Afghanistan and now these same Trilateralists, obsessed with Power and Greed, have US troops in there RIGHT NOW!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All I got was a vid of Condy Rice.

As for Jimmy Carter, I lived through his presidency and the man had absolutely no business with that job. He got elected because he could talk a good game, but when it came to actually leading, he had no game. He was all smooth talk.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

its not about the man as such, and im from england but i wanted people to watch the vid and understand the context of what hes saying and how very important it is

oil and engery!! and the fact he lets slip at the very end some niffty tech in a ship named after him.

he says things he should not be saying in public,..
maybe i should rename the thread?

It's amazing what people's perceptions are of politicians that smile and tell them some 'truths' occasionally. I can't believe that baby holding and kissing still works!!!

I'm trying to work out how many innocent people were murdered under the arms deals that Jimmy Carter signed off for Indonesia et al. I suppose he didn't know of 'Operation Encirclement and Annihilation' & 'Operation Final Cleansing' given his position (sarc).

AND ... when the Indonesian Government actually ran out of ammunition slaughtering those innocent people (this included the use of napalm), they came back to Jimmy for more, and he gratefully accepted!!

And he still kisses those babies and people still say, 'that's our Jimmy'.

Unbelievable!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Carter was one of the most brilliant Presidents we've ever had. The man is an intellectual heavyweight, and deserves a lot of credit for his willingness -- post-Oval-Office -- to say things that most people are afraid to say.

But he completely sucked as a President. In the past eighty years; Nixon and Bush II are the only guys who can rival him in unpopularity. And Nixon had to really screw up to become that unpopular.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

i think you are miss understanding why i made this thread

If you watch as much c-span and other stuff as me you can pick them apart all you have to do is listen to them talk

they lie good but they always let slip something!!! watch the vid like i said he says some things that are very interesting....

i do not love Jimmy But i do love how he can not shut up ; )

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Fair enough, I thought it was another, ''a politician speaks of ufos so I love him'' threads ... (maybe it is, lol).

But as per my first post, can you link the video. For some reason I am getting Conny Rice talking for about an hour.

I'll check anyway.

Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

ok ill check it out and fix it if your getting the wrong link

/me beavers on c-span

will update on here!! and fix OP also

could be c-span being tools

www.c-span.org...

[edit on 16-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

would not let me edit OP so i put it here: