It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States to feds: Stay in D.C.!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

States to feds: Stay in D.C.!

www.worldnetdaily.com

A movement to reclaim for states all rights not specifically designated to the federal government in the U.S. Constitution is exploding across the nation, with 35 states already acting or at least considering such proposals – and one state lawmaker estimating the nation as a whole could save $11 trillion in coming years if it would succeed.

WND reported not long ago when the number of states with lawmakers considering such sovereignty efforts reached 20.

Now, according to the Tenth Amendment Center, such provisions have been launched in at least 35 states. They all address the Tenth
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yes the article is from Worldnetdaily, and it is still a good, and true story.

This article has a lot of information on what the 35 states have been doing to reclaim our rights.

Let's hope more states join in this movement so we can stop the dismantling, and destruction of the United States before it is too late.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I like this. Finally, something is happening. Let's hope it grows and becomes one big, fat kick in the face of the New World Order/Neocons. If we're lucky, the tide of anti-freedom will turn, and we won't even have to use violence to get our liberties back. I wish the countries in the European Union did something similar.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

You are right, this also has to happen in other parts of the world including Europe.

I wish you, and our brothers and sisters in Europe good luck and demonstrate peacefully until your feet bleed, and until your parliaments decide to listen to the people and to give your rights back.

Good luck.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is old news, most all have already been defeated in the House. I think Montana’s passed.

Here is Arkansas "Quashed"
www.scribd.com...

Here is Michigan’s "Quashed"
www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(21rmjiv1sl0wvw55yxurwl55))/documents/2009-2010/Journal/House/pdf/2009-HJ-01-22-002.pdf

Here is Missouri’s "Quashed"
www.house.mo.gov/content.aspx?info=/bills091/bills/HR212.HTM

Here is Montana’s "Passed"
data.opi.mt.gov...

There are lots more. I would really like to know if any more have passed, and how many more have failed.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Most of the State Legislatures are just as corrupt and unrepresentative as the fed gov't. Their dream is to be a fed stooge when they grow up, so they're not gonna do what their constituents want, just what TPB tell them.

new topics

top topics

join