It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of US Underground Bases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Have you ever driven the Richardson highway in the winter? The ground shimmers with heat for probably close to 50 miles between Delta and Tanana. At -50 degrees Fahrenheit it was very visible. My husband and I always commented on it and joked about it. I had my suspicions that it was something along these lines. I wouldn't be surprised if the Delta and Fort Greely areas connected together.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I recently watched a doc that I am now unable to locate. In the material there was a piece about a massive underground facility that had been built for the elite to take refuge when 'the event' takes place. It was called 'Osiris Ark' and it was absolutely huge. It was built somewhere in the middle of the North American Crateo (?), as it was said to offer the most protection from tectonic plate shifts and claimed to be impervious to any forms of radiation, explosion and flooding amongst others and was sufficiently stocked to be operable for a thousand years. The shots I saw were more than impressive. One hangar was home to multiple large trucks and had masses of space besides. Other shots showed corridors that looked like it was ripped straight from the sci-fi vaults. The huge supports seemed to be drilled and carved directly from the surrounding rock. I had trouble in trying to fathom the equipment that would have been required to do such a thing, let alone that the facility even existed in the first place. Has anyone heard of this place before? Is there any more info out there on 'Osiris Ark'? I tried to show some friends and my searches came up blank. No doubt I looked more than a little crazy.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good find. Ganna overlay this map with my own files on Google earth to see if there is any relations to UFO Sightings.

<< 1   >>

join