It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution and Energys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I just watched an episode of Futurama, and one of the characters said something that i found extremely interesting.

Lela was trying to find a date and Amy introduced her to "M-5438"

Amy: This is M-5438, an entity of pure energy.
Lela: That's great - really - but he's just not what I'm looking for.
M-5438: I understand. One day you will evolve beyond your physical body, and on that day I hope you will pick up the phone.

www.imsdb.com...

It made me think,
Maybe that the goal of all civilizations is to evolve so much until they loose their physical bodies, and, like quoted, become an entity of pure energy.

Maybe what all this talk of ascension is, moving through the dimensions, and with each dimension, becoming more and more like an entity.

Could we will evolve so much that we actually have no need for a bodily form?

I understand that theres not much scientific proof that this could happen.

But if everything in the world is made of energy, then surely it could be possible.

Thoughts and opinions would be nice

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I like your thread, I havent had to much thought on Asension(sp) except what I have heard on Stargate(TV Show) Due explain it, and is it even possible?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Actually we are entities already. We are just trapped in a false reality.
I'll tell you more later.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

On an individual level, ascension is the process of changing one’s consciousness from one reality, based on one set of beliefs, to another. On a group or planetary level, ascension is the collective expansion of a state of consciousness (set of beliefs) to the point where that consciousness creates a new reality—a new state of being or dimension.

There is quite alot going on about the ascension going to happen in 2012, and the Earths progress into another dimension.

A quick google search will find you all the answers you need.

Love&Light.

Jacob

PS - Thanks for the S&F

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

It made me think,
Maybe that the goal of all civilizations is to evolve so much until they loose their physical bodies, and, like quoted, become an entity of pure energy.

Maybe what all this talk of ascension is, moving through the dimensions, and with each dimension, becoming more and more like an entity.

Hi

I think thats exactly what the aim is.
We are all souls within a body but I dont see the body as us. Its just a vessell the source created in order to experience form with its pain and love.

I think ascension IS becoming more energy and less form. Increasing the frequency of your soul until you are able to re join the one.

If only it were that simply Jacob that would be fantastic!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hey,

Thanks for your input.
I take it when you say "source" and "The One" that you refer to the One Divine Creator?

That also brings me to Vibrations and Frequencies.
When your frequency is higher, it is easier to OBE, perform PSI and perfrom general things along those lines.

Thanks,

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by JacobNH

If only it were that simply Jacob that would be fantastic!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Mr Green]

Haha, I'll re-phrase that.

MOST of the answers you need.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

I just watched an episode of Futurama, and one of the characters said something that i found extremely interesting.

Lela was trying to find a date and Amy introduced her to "M-5438"

Amy: This is M-5438, an entity of pure energy.
Lela: That's great - really - but he's just not what I'm looking for.
M-5438: I understand. One day you will evolve beyond your physical body, and on that day I hope you will pick up the phone.

www.imsdb.com...

It made me think,

I understand that theres not much scientific proof that this could happen.

But if everything in the world is made of energy, then surely it could be possible.

Thoughts and opinions would be nice

Love&Light.

Jacob

I'm not sure if every civilization in the Universe is supposed to be going through this phase of evolution but I'm pretty sure most do, and i think we possess the potential for that as well. I only know 3 civilizations that have achieved this in their existence. One branch of the Andromedans, one small branch of the Pleadians and some Light Beings from a place they call UpSpace (I used the term Light Beings because they are energy beings but shine a lot of light from them). There are some entities known as the Spirit Councils / Energy Hierarchies that are supposedly the oldest civilaztions in this local cluster of galaxies and that they are the creators of several civilizations including our own. All the rest of civilizations that i know of are corporeal.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LyricusMagna

What? Who are these people or races you speak of?

Is Acsension that easy, how can it be acheived by yourself google was literaly know help, is like what they said in the Stargate tv show?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I would define acsension as a sort of "Spiritual Enlightenment".

I think it can be achieved as a self journey, and through other "scripted" ways, like what people believe will happen in 2012.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna

I only know 3 civilizations that have achieved this in their existence. One branch of the Andromedans, one small branch of the Pleadians and some Light Beings from a place they call UpSpace (I used the term Light Beings because they are energy beings but shine a lot of light from them). There are some entities known as the Spirit Councils / Energy Hierarchies that are supposedly the oldest civilaztions in this local cluster of galaxies and that they are the creators of several civilizations including our own. All the rest of civilizations that i know of are corporeal.

But how do you know this? Have they spoken to you and told you this? Isnt all this channelled all this information about these civilisations? Ive been wondering about this recently, has anyone actually physically seen one of these light beings?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna

I'm not sure if every civilization in the Universe is supposed to be going through this phase of evolution but I'm pretty sure most do, and i think we possess the potential for that as well. I only know 3 civilizations that have achieved this in their existence. One branch of the Andromedans, one small branch of the Pleadians and some Light Beings from a place they call UpSpace (I used the term Light Beings because they are energy beings but shine a lot of light from them). There are some entities known as the Spirit Councils / Energy Hierarchies that are supposedly the oldest civilaztions in this local cluster of galaxies and that they are the creators of several civilizations including our own. All the rest of civilizations that i know of are corporeal.

Yeah, like Mr. Green said, how do you know this?
Was it channelled or did you read it somewhere?
A face-to-face contact maybe?

I've always wondered what a "light being" would look like, but i can almost certainly say, it'd be beautiful.

Love&Light.

Jacob

Edit -

This is how M-5438 is portrayed in the episode of Futurama

[edit on 13/5/2009 by JacobNH]

top topics

join