It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They started a hate group about my little sister..what can i do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I agree with Ashley that contacting Facebook should be your first action, followed by the cops.

May I also suggest that you urge your sister not to participate in the group anymore until the issue is resolved, no matter how hard it may feel not to defend herself against lies? I totally understand the urge, and how hard it would be to resist (I was a teenage girl once too) but I really think that her best action would be to not react; if possible even to not keep checking the group page to see what's being said.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

yeah that was one of the first things i did...so they couldn't get the satisfaction. I'm still giving this punk a chance to delete it himself. And i'm going to be honest here i disagree with letting facebook handle it as he may take offense to it and begin harrassing her outside of facebook. Punks do that.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
COMMON SENSE WINS AGAIN

I got a mesage from the guy today. The groups been deleted, and i'm now getting my sis to do the same.

thx for your input all.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Brilliant.... I imagine these are the first stages of an incredible plan......
You do what you've done, let it blow over, don't talk about it for about a year, come on here and say it's all over... then BLAM!!!
When he's least expecting it, when he has forgotten what he did, a whole year down the line, you find him and exact that revenge.
Honestly I don't know what made you think of it but it's great. I'm in if you need me.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

You and me, we speak the same language.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I've been following this thread and I'm glad it's sorted out.

I was packing my bags to go to Canada in case you needed backup.

Now were do I go with my new floppy hat?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I got an extra one but you wouldn't like what it's made of.
You don't wanna join THAT club, that's for sure.

ehhhhhhhhh.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Glad to hear it was all resolved without any harm to anyone!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hey man, I like to think I'm a fairly non-violent person, but if some scum bag stated maligning my sister over a failed relationship he and I might have to have it out.

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do legally to shut him down, there are no internet police you can turn to, but if you're willing to potentially take the rap then perhaps consider teaching the guy a thing or two about respect for women.

Not that I'd endorse any sort of illegal action, clearly you have to talk to the guy in a calm civilized manner and hope for his sake that he doesn't throw a punch your way.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
COMMON SENSE WINS AGAIN

I got a mesage from the guy today. The groups been deleted, and i'm now getting my sis to do the same.

thx for your input all.

Hey, good to hear. It's always a good thing when cooler heads prevail.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Some advice please?

Find out his name, phone number, etc.

Place an ad for him (pay cash, in person, and somewhat of a disguise helps) in a local gay people finder magazine. Make the ad real juicy, and play up how you (really he) loves to be dominated and pretend he's being taken advantage of....

Pretty soon, he'll have some interesting phone calls (or better yet, visits), and then wonder what he ever did to deserve it...

That's just off the top of my head...seemed to work well for a guy who ticked me off one time...I prefer my paybacks to be more cerebral...muhahaha......

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
99% of the time, nothing is going to come from this. That being said, she is family so I feel the same that you do: You need to protect her.

Beyond that, however, don't go getting violent.

Here's a good story that might help:

Once, a friend of mine was driving in his car on the highway from Taft, CA to Bakersfield, CA. Now if you haven't been there, the road gets EXTREMELY foggy. We are talking split pea soup thick fog. He was driving home from work one night and all of a sudden saw a red brake light in front of him. He was already doing 10 mph under the speed limit. He slammed on his brakes and the wheels locked and he skid a little bit but recovered.

Out of the fog came several motorcycles, surrounding his car, KICKING his car as he tried to get his bearings and get underway. Apparently, they were trying to shut the road down for their own little drag race in the fog (real smart, right?)

Long story short, he called the cops on his cell phone and luckily there was a copy less than 2 minutes away. The cop pulled over few bikers, while most sped off. WITH THE COP PRESENT, several bikers surrounded my friend's car and beat on his doors and windows, pulling out knives, threatening to kill him, claiming to have written down his license plate and that they would track him down.

Well they got arrested and nothing ever came from it. There's a huge difference between being an immature little punk who can't control his temper and doesn't know when to hold his tongue, and a REAL bad guy who is going to 'bust a cap in your butt'

Take it easy, watch out for her, but don't start something when your real goal is to keep her safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join