It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

They started a hate group about my little sister..what can i do?

page: 2
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


nope. never heard of any chan before at any time ever in my life....




posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes, you could tell the police. They may even put a stop to it but will this really work?
You need to do something that will work.
If you're a little fierce...
Here's what you do:

Wait for the guy after work. He'll finish at night if it's a bar, this is good. When he comes out you and a couple of friends get him in the back of a van. Tie him up so it hurts and is very awkward for him. Force feed him a medium to strong dose of an illegal hallucinagenic popular in the 60's. Now proceed in scaring him. Beat him a bit but don't make him unconscious. After an hour or two he should be taking his first steps down a really, really bad path. Drive to a remote location, force him to drink around half a litre of vodka. Kick him out of the van as hard as you can. Drive home, knowing you have just exacted a beautiful portion of revenge.

Or if you believe in Karma... ride it out. The storm will pass and their hate will turn towards something else and somehow bad things will happen to them.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok well i've informed him that there's legal action that she can take, and i also tried to guilt trip him on how manly it is to pick on teenage girls. Sounds to me like violence was a foregone conclusion.
That being said, I believe threats at least opened his eyes to the severity of the situation.

Maybe i'm just mad cause this dude's best bud tricked my sister into dropping out of highschool and moving in with him.....people like that only understand things when said in a certain way imho.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by SpacePunk
 



It's like i said, I simply want the site down immediately.

He messaged me back saying there's one about him that she made....grrrr....women.



That sucks OP! If she is actively participating on his site and by making her own, you are better off staying out of it. "Women!" They could wind up back together or with her dating the friend, no telling.

If you do have to step in because of physical threats, loss of job/school, etc. I recommend planning ahead, playing the authorities for what they are worth, and make sure you are the good guy. Play the victim, and then fight back.

Tell the police he is dealing drugs out of the bar, tell his boss he is dating and serving underage girls, etc. File police reports that he is threatening you, then accidentally meet him at a neutral location and 'defend' yourself, and call the police. You can kick his arse and see him arrested at the same time!!

You can make sure his life is very uncomfortable without getting yourself arrested for assault.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 



I'm on here so i can have that good-guy roll. Of course, my faith in the law is unmatched, and my concern for the young man's point of view is completely genuine.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo
 


Hi Heyo,

I know you are on here for ideas, and to be in the good guy role. I just wanted to remind you that the authorities always back the 'victim' or the first one to call the police. When you are angry, it is hard to swallow your pride and play the victim, it took me many many years to perfect it. Now I have been able to gain extreme satisfaction watching the system work for me instead of against me. (A couple of hard lessons: my brother arrested once for defending a group of girls from serious harassment, when police arrived they arrested my brother because he wasn't as bloody as other guys, a different time my father was stabbed while legally evicting someone from an apartment, he was arrested because of what ensued after the stabbing!) Both of those cases were worked out favorably before going to court, but it was still very frustrating, now we lay the groundwork ahead of time when going into volatile situations.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


nope. never heard of any chan before at any time ever in my life....



Not you, Tristar . . .

But you should look em up and unleash the beast heh heh



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hope this helps-
Canadian Libel, Slander, and Defamation of Character Law.

www.canadianlawsite.ca...



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
get a small group of people, beat them completely senseless, tell them if they do it again a beating is the last thing they'll have to worry about, move on.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


nope. never heard of any chan before at any time ever in my life....



Not you, Tristar . . .

But you should look em up and unleash the beast heh heh


Well, lets say when push comes to shove over the internet i take no prisoners.

Admit nothing, deny everything and make counteraccusations



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Yes, you could tell the police. They may even put a stop to it but will this really work?
You need to do something that will work.
If you're a little fierce...
Here's what you do:

Wait for the guy after work. He'll finish at night if it's a bar, this is good. When he comes out you and a couple of friends get him in the back of a van. Tie him up so it hurts and is very awkward for him. Force feed him a medium to strong dose of an illegal hallucinagenic popular in the 60's. Now proceed in scaring him. Beat him a bit but don't make him unconscious. After an hour or two he should be taking his first steps down a really, really bad path. Drive to a remote location, force him to drink around half a litre of vodka. Kick him out of the van as hard as you can. Drive home, knowing you have just exacted a beautiful portion of revenge.

Or if you believe in Karma... ride it out. The storm will pass and their hate will turn towards something else and somehow bad things will happen to them.



hehe. Actually, I have a lot of friends that run certain types of phones that may or may not involve the transportaion of goods such as those...yeah, i'm a feisty construction worker so that's no problem. Not prone to violence when i don't have to be. Love the creativity of the mind # tho.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's weird on here page one is peaceful and page two is angry. Myself i just want him to know that he can never feel safe as long as that site's up. But of course, that's fictional cause i'm gonna go to the cops and they'll take care of it..........



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
It's weird on here page one is peaceful and page two is angry. Myself i just want him to know that he can never feel safe as long as that site's up. But of course, that's fictional cause i'm gonna go to the cops and they'll take care of it..........


*******
Just download his/her site as record before you attend the police station near you.
*******

You always need to have evidence, have it in digital format and a printed version for when you attend the Police Station.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


well apparently now she made the group after he did, and at the urging of some third party i didn't ask about. He did it first. That means he lied to me. I just........ahem............really don't enjoy being taken for a ride.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts here so it may have been mentioned but find out who hosts the site/group and contact them. I don't know if it's actual website, a group on Myspace, or what not. But see where it is hosted (I'm assuming you already know) and report it to the owners or host.

This really angers me for her sake. Men can be so vengeful when their egos get bruised when a woman breaks it off with them.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
This really angers me for her sake. Men can be so vengeful when their egos get bruised when a woman breaks it off with them.


Well in all honesty you do tend to bring the best and worst out of us.

Peace.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD
 


It's facebook.
two lines.
I raised my sister.

edit: or helped to anyways. She's glad that i'm involved. her words. and the guy isn't even the ex boyfriend like wtf


[edit on 13-5-2009 by heyo]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by heyo]



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Go to the bar where he works with all your friends, have a drink or two and then you all complain to the manager that this kid has been rude and abusive to you. Then tell this "git" that unless he removes the site you're going to go there every night until he does.

That way, you'll be having fun at the same time.

Does he need to harass your sis more than he needs his job?

Good luck.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot
 



I don't have the patience for that. I'm gonna go alone unless i can get my little yet bigger bro to come with me. I've many offers from friends already but it seems to me that guys who hide behind guys don't get taken to seriously by other guys. Therefore, i go alone and he must take me seriously.....after i go to the cops that is and if they can't do anything, ahem.



posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
It's facebook.


Then I'd write to them ASAP and report it. I'm sure they'd be aware of the Myspace harassment incident. That and this is already a violation of their T&C's. It will be nixed in a heartbeat.




top topics



 
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join