It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any dream interpreters out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Any dream interpreters out there?
Let me tell you about a dream I had 3 nights back that is still as vivid in my mind now as it was then. I'd welcome any feedback on it as it has been bothering me for days now! ...

It's twilight, early morning. I find myself in a large tent setting up camp beds to be used that night. There must have been electrical power at the site as there are a few lights on around cutting through the early morning haze. I notice a storm is rolling in rather quickly.

As the storm approaches the power fails and the lights go out leaving only the half light of dawn. Lucielle Ball ( yes as in I Love Lucy ) walks up angry that the power has failed and punches me in the face.

Suddenly I am aware that I've left the camp site and I'm with another guy in the back of a ute ( pickup truck, for the Americans ) We are heading through a city and the storm is rolling in over the tall buildings. Suddenly one of the buildings explodes from an upper floor much like the World Trade Center towers did. Then as we watch in shock, another and another building do likewise. We bang on the cabin of the vehicle to get the attention of those inside, who then see what we are pointing at. We race through the city as more and more buildings begin to explode and fall in huge clouds of dust.

I then found myself in a hospital, being attended to by a doctor roughly resembling Danny Devito in size and manner. He is fussing around and I'm aware that there is nothing wrong with me. He's going on like I'm the number one priority patient. I get up off the bench I'm sitting on, determined to leave, as there's nothing wrong with me and for some reason it is most important that I get out fast. I go down the corridoor looking for a way out. The Doc is trying to convince me that I must stay. Staff even try blocking my way with trolleys and such, which I just push aside.

I spot an emergancy exit door and head for it. I can see through the glass panel in the door that outside is a small distance of lawn, then a low fence. Past the fence is the backyard of a house and I can see up along side the house that I can reach the main road by then also going over their small front fence.

I open the door and the Doc grabs my arm to stop me. I easily fend him off and he says to me "no one ever leaves here. " With that, I'm outside, across the lawn and over the hospital fence into the back yard of the house. Instantly I'm surrounded by a group of people suggesting a game of volleyball, a barbeque and a drink or two. I'm aware they are trying to stall me. I make my way through them and over the front fence to the main road.

As soon as I'm at the road, although I know I have absolutely nothing wrong with me... I have an axe imbedded in my head! That was why I was in the hospital. I can even reach up and feel that there's nothing at all wrong with my head, yet at the same time I "know" that there's and axe in it.

I return to the hospital and the Doc cordially opens the door for me and welcomes me in. he turns to me and says " I told you, no one ever leaves here. "

I then forced myself awake...
I'd really appreciate any insights into this wierd dream of mine.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm going to move your thread to the Dreams and Predictions forum, you'll probably get more responses there specific to interpreting your dream.

My take.... you are trapped in a situation or relationship and subconsciously feel that there is no way out of it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey

I only can help you a little bit with the storm. The thing with the doc is out of my mind

Storms in dreams, mean that something is going on in your life, where you cant do anything. Like falling from one feeling into the other. You cant do something against, (guess thats meant you come into a hospital..) and you get problems you see in your dream as a storm.
Also:
*Wind (storms) are spiritual in dreams. You might look too much at your innerself. (my opinion: relax a little bit
)

Really hard dream.. excuse that i cant help you more..
The part with the doc i dont understand clearly, but maybe it means that a situation will come to your life where you want to stop, but cant.. (??)

hope it helps a little bit

btw
Nia

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon33

It's twilight, early morning. I find myself in a large tent setting up camp beds to be used that night. There must have been electrical power at the site as there are a few lights on around cutting through the early morning haze. I notice a storm is rolling in rather quickly.

A new day, new beginnings, you have a mission.. the progression of an important issue is at hand.There is a sense of urgency yet you know you can accomplish in time as you have all you need.

As the storm approaches the power fails and the lights go out leaving only the half light of dawn. Lucielle Ball ( yes as in I Love Lucy ) walks up angry that the power has failed and punches me in the face.

Even the best of friends can be a pain and there's always something to stick a spanner in the works..but you are not perturbed by this..you have a stronger wil and sense of self than the regulars.

Suddenly one of the buildings explodes from an upper floor much like the World Trade Center towers did. Then as we watch in shock, another and another building do likewise. We bang on the cabin of the vehicle to get the attention of those inside, who then see what we are pointing at. We race through the city as more and more buildings begin to explode and fall in huge clouds of dust.

You are ready to handle almost any situation that may come your way, no matter what occurs, even your worst fears and you are very willing to help others too. This is also a 'cut down the old wood, make way for the new' scenario.. What once was, may never beagain and what will be, will never be the same as before.

He is fussing around and I'm aware that there is nothing wrong with me. He's going on like I'm the number one priority patient. I go down the corridoor looking for a way out. The Doc is trying to convince me that I must stay.

You know what you want and what you dont want. You don't mess around when it comes to making decisions...when you're busy, you don't have time to bleed if you get a cut.

I spot an emergancy exit door and head for it. I can see through the glass panel in the door that outside is a small distance of lawn, then a low fence. Past the fence is the backyard of a house and I can see up along side the house that I can reach the main road by then also going over their small front fence.

You have a logical mind that sees the path ahead. You know where you're going, how to get there and your plan of action.

the Doc grabs my arm to stop me. I easily fend him off and he says to me "no one ever leaves here. " I'm surrounded by a group of people suggesting a game of volleyball, a barbeque and a drink or two. I'm aware they are trying to stall me.

Confirmation of your own thoughts within the dream.. you had a moment of doubt so the dream asked you the question again in another manner and you won..

although I know I have absolutely nothing wrong with me... I have an axe imbedded in my head! That was why I was in the hospital.

Nothing is ever as it seems, especially within the realms of other peoples lives, or institutions. You can see through the fake and have the ability to know the truth.. but we can all get confused and have moments of weakness as the next bit shows you....

I return to the hospital and the Doc cordially opens the door for me and welcomes me in. he turns to me and says " I told you, no one ever leaves here. "

But this is not of your doing..we are all stuck in the same hospital with fake problems.. we are all being led to believe in something that is not real.. this is the power of the dream world and the soul within. It knows things, it tests us, it makes us awaken, it helps us to grow.

Overall, this is a confirmation type dream..you had some questions that have bee bothering you for a while now.. questions that niggle you and keep popping up.. questions that get you kinda angry and frustrated...but questions that you shrug off and try to do your best and carry on in the real world. These emotions built up enough to the point where your spirit took over in the dream world and stepped in to give you that boost that only your inner self can understand..the waking conscious mind has difficulty deciphering these things because of all the lies and fake things that surround us on a daily basis.

Hope that helps

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Simple really - You're worried about how you're gonna pay the bills (tent, and power going) and are waiting for a knight in shining armour to rescue you (the stranger) otherwise you risk having a breakdown (building exploding). Realistically you are working yourself up into a frenzy and your problems aren't that bad (hence small doctor). Basically it's all in your head (axe!)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Extralien Mind looking at mine?

I'll start with giving a quick back story. I went to bed Friday night, I had to be at my DUI class Saturday morning for my one on one with the consular. So I know I was anticipating waking up, and I did at 7 am but I had another hour and a half to sleep before I had to get ready so I feel back asleep and that's when the below takes place.
I was in a caravan (8 cars or so traveling) driving through Mexico when I was talking to a lady who told me that I will need to get out and find my own vehicle to travel in. I found it there was something personal with her about me as I asked it if it was me why she wanted me out and she replied with a yes. I quickly disregarded her response as I was quite distracted by the scenery of large beautiful mountains and cliffs and waterfalls. I asked where we were and she told me Mexico.
I then wake up in my dream looking at my clock on my cable box and thinking strange, why is it 6am? I just saw it was 7am before I feel asleep (see first paragraph) so I told myself must be daylight savings time sweet I get to sleep in more. So I do (keep in mind im dreaming this) so next thing I know its about 8am in my dream.
I then end up at my dui class I have on Saturday mornings but I arrived an hour or so early, I seemed to have a negative attitude today (in my dream state) so I was in the front of the building waiting for my one on one but I had an hour to wait so I decided to go to the back room. Once I got to the back room I instantly feel a vibe felt difference, not sure what but different indeed, I was caught up in my own feelings though so I went to the back of the room and threw my bag on the bench and did like most people do and glanced around my surroundings, I started to notice that people around me seemed different from me almost gothic like (nothing against gothics incase there are some reading this) So I began to hear this slow, soothing almost hypnotic sound of a violin playing I began to close my eyes and place my left hand over my face like someone would do to shade light from their eyes. As this music was playing I noticed people started to make out all around me and I could see the couple in front of me look back at me as to see if I was staring at them but my eyes were shut so I wasn't yet I could see them still (strange I know)They went back to doing what they were doing and then I noticed I felt something hit my lap and crawl up to my stomach and began to violently shake me. I tired struggling and felt like I was trying to actually yell in real life the typical sleep paralysis was kicked in as I would have flown out of bed with as hard and I felt I was struggling with this.
I believe dreams do mean something and I don't know what this one means but It felt different then most so I felt like I should share. If anyone thinks they can shine some light on this please do. One thing that really stands out to me is the music playing and how it made me feel hypnotized that was a new experience for me and I still remember the way it sounded I almost feel compelled to look for a music track with that sound. Dark and ominous almost.

Thanks for reading.

new topics

top topics

join