It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Boy Charged in Beating of School Bus Driver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by SamSimonSam

This 'kid' should be put into general population on a sexual offenders wing... and given clothes 2 or 3 sizes too small.

Cruel and unusual I know. Could be a good deterrent though.

That's disgusting. And proves that people don't do anything bout sexual abuse in prisons because you approve and like it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This kid should have to wear pink for the rest of his life for causing physical and psychological trauma ect....... It's a sure bet it's been a nightmare on that bus because of him.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by imitator]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by booda

I know its not justified but why did he beat the driver.???

One report says:

Authorities say the teen was upset at how the 37-year-old driver was doing her job and threatened her Tuesday morning.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by greeneyedleo]

I just read it again and realised it was a 75 year old woman - damn, that makes it 100 times worse....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I was sure when I read the title that this was going to be an incident in the UK (this crap happens a lot) Looks like I was wrong.

One thing I truly hate, it's bad enough to do this act, but to actually brag about it, it's just pathetic.

Yep me too. I remember going to work once and this big muscular man and his mate bragged about beating up some small religious person. I thought they where so stup1d.

People everywhere seem to be obsessed with violence, and if your not they will just make it up you are, so they can justify that they are cr1p.

I once saw a boy around 7 pointing at some kid in the park, bragging to his dad that he bullies that kid in school.

It's a strange world.

Anyway the reason I thought it was the uk was because when I went to a crappy school, the school bus ride home was like some ghetto, messed up place, really loud, full of gangster wannabes, crowded, daily fights on the bus, sometimes the bus driver getting pissed off etc.

It's funny that it all started calming down once we started getting cameras on buses.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

No joke. I was raised the same way. (my mom wasn't physical, but she could definitely make me WISH I was dead for a looong time. It worked) I have to question the wisdom of being so permissive & (figuratively) hands-off as far as discipline is concerned. And that they grow up so desensitized to violence.
If he does this to an authority figure, can you imagine what he does to his peers & siblings?

ETA 75? This kid needs a time out- in jail.
edit on 13-10-2010 by DogsDogsDogs because: clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
He'll do his little stretch in juvie, and come out a hero to his homies....what a scumbag.
Since he like's beating on old people, maybe he should start throwing rocks at them. Seems the last two times that happened the little punks got what was coming to them. Yup, I agree in the morgue by 25 with his mom on t.v. crying and carrying on about what a good boy he was and he didn't deserve it. Epic waste of breath.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This also happens to innocent kids in school every day across the country, and I don't think it's any less of a crime than a student attacking an adult staff member, whether male or female. And there is a sick tradition of not reporting it to police in thousands of districts. And I'm sure there are people on this board who attended such schools and have clear memories.

And what's even worse is that beatings in schools are typically treated as fights, the innocent kid gets a few days suspension along with the bully, and the girl or boy doesn't recover fully psychologically from it, and it can literally affect the rest of that person's life in an indirect way. And such student victims often think there's a difference between being attacked in school versus being mugged on the street, and don't think it's appropriate to call the police after he or she is beaten, often with a crowd of students standing around them in a circle to watch a spectacle and then talk about it for the rest of the day like it was something cool to watch and further adding to the student's humiliation.

It creates big news every time a staff member is assaulted, but if a kid gets the crap beat out of him no one gives a hoot, and there typically is no prosecution. Most fights aren't two people challenging each other. Most of them are assaults.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join