It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Stealth Aircraft design = Turkey UFO???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hi all,
I have just finished watching a video of a presentation from Sir Lawrence Gardener basically talking about monatomic elements and such.
He ends up linking these elements to negative based matter, anti gravity, space time manipulation and such & in the last few minutes I noticed a sketch apparently of a stealth aircraft which looks suspiciously like the one pictured in the (now famous) footage from Turkey.

If you watch from the 3 minute, 45 sec mark, you will see what I mean.

does anyone else see the similarities???

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by afaik]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What i found more interesting after watching the whole documentory, was the fact that gold can be transmuted to a strange white powder that has the ability to generate enormous power and anti-gravity effects...

This explains why apparently the Annunaki (people from the stars) mined gold back in the time of the Sumerians...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sir Lawrence Gardener????

He has been knighted?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yes, it looks quite similar to the object in the Turkey video. I almost forgot that the UK must have a black budget just like the US and they do have a fine history when it comes to aircraft engineering. S&F for you for digging up the video

(I dont think he has been knighted by the Queen of England, he claims that he is a a Knight Templar of St Anthony though and some other foreign regalia).

[edit on 2009/5/13 by reugen]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
No it looks hee-haw like it in my opinion, it's a real strectch of the imagination to see how it could (and to see 2 flags here?!?!)

I particularly liked his his etymology of "Arc".

This man is a loon and make no mistake whatsoever...

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows him?

-m0r

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've watched the whole series. S & F
He goes all over the place, but he does make some very good points here and there.

Interesting to note that he is correct that slowly the whole Anti-Gravity abilities that are already in the works will become public knowledge real soon. With the way the whole worlds economies are going there will be no way to support the expensive way we will conduct warfare in the future. Besides this technology should be made available to the masses and enough already with black budget programs that only make the elite richer.

I say it's time to let mankind benefit from these projects. They are cheaper and cleaner. We could all breath easier with cleaner air and our wallets can take less of a beating.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
No it looks hee-haw like it in my opinion, it's a real strectch of the imagination to see how it could (and to see 2 flags here?!?!)

I particularly liked his his etymology of "Arc".

This man is a loon and make no mistake whatsoever...

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows him?

-m0r

Ignorance is bliss.
I've seen your posts in a few threads, it is obvious that you don't research any thing before you post.
I suggest you read up on monatomic elements and super conductors, this stuff is very real, and only a retard will deny this fact.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't really think it looks anything like the Turkey UFO at all. I'd like to hear what you think looks similar, because to me they look completely different. The picture of the aircraft he shows in that video has the design of a conventional stealth bomber. The Turkey UFO looks more like a flying saucer that changes form, and has what looks like an open air cockpit is in the center. Compare in this picture:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

You have to be kidding right?
Change the photo angle of the UFO and it looks like the frontal edge of the stealth vehicle.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
not really, thats just a sketch its not real. If we had Anti-Gravity that would almost a big deal as if we life found elsewhere in the universe. Why would they be flying it over Turkey??? Again the logic of trying to connect the two dissolves when you think about it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I still have no idea what you find similar. Changing the photo angle of the Turkey UFO picture doesn't do anything, because the craft's cockpit is right in the center of two equidistant halves, so it's just going to look the same from our perspective. On the other hand, the cockpit of the craft in the sketch is towards the front, like any conventional stealth bomber.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Thanks for presuming that I noted anything other than what I posted.

I laughed at his etymology of the word 'Arc' and said the UK 'Stealth Bomber' looked nothing like the one in the popular Turkey thread.

Maybe reading what I write - in context - might help you understand what I'm talking about at any given moment.

-m0r

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Think of it this way. You're looking at it edge on.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I too don't see a similiarity. Good video though.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well the UK stealth bomber or whatever would most likely "fly" and not "hover," right? The object in the Turkey video seems to hover in the same place for a long time. I also think the stealth bomber thing looks nothing like the object in the Turkey video.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi again,
I suppose the similaraties I saw was the general profile, I know the sketch has a protruding cockpit etc, but the general shape just struck me as being close enough that the Turkey UFO could have been born from this sketch.

After all, this video is not that recent, and if this was an early design I don't think it's too far out to think the Turkey UFO could be a more refined model.

The other thing that I noticed was the circular "vent/exhaust" grill on the bottom of the craft in the sketch.
There was a UFO video kicking around that showed a ball of light eminate from the same area and then expand to engulf the vehicle before it took off.

Does anyone else see this?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by afaik
There was a UFO video kicking around that showed a ball of light eminate from the same area and then expand to engulf the vehicle before it took off.

Does anyone else see this?

I think it's the UFO above Paris video you are looking for, is it a triangular ship that floats about and then gets engulfed in a sphere of light?

If it is it's been proven to be a hoax, normally I would supply a link but it's late here and I'm off to bed - sorry. You should find it easily though.

Hope this helped.

-m0r

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sorry, I just don't see any similarity, either. I even tried squinting my eyes a little. Oh, well.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Yep that sounds like the one, but if it's been proven a hoax, well that ends that.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You have to be kidding right?
Change the photo angle of the UFO and it looks like the frontal edge of the stealth vehicle.

Actually, it looks more like an old-school, Cylon Raider.
The arrival of the Cylon fleet would be a disturbing development!

I think I remember the sketch from a Bill Sweetman book on advanced aircraft published in the late '80's. I believe it was a conception of a VTOL, stealth strike fighter.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by clay2 baraka]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join