It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reheat - Hole in the Ground

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
No Hablo Inglés

Obnoxious non-responses from someone "pretending" on the Internet are not worth responding to.

Seven and a half years after the fact and all you have are obnoxious posts on an internet discussion board - no interest, no contributions, no indictments, no lawsuits (of any consequence - discounting April Gallop's hilarious attempt at legal extortion), no nothing. I suppose when you are that far down the rat hole, obnoxious non-responses are all you can conjure up.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown7

OK watched it. What is it supposed to "help" me with other than knowing which previous crashes the govt used to help model the fake crash of Flight 93?

PS - Interesting coincidence about the crash of Flight 1771:

December 7, 1987 - The last airplane hijacking in the U.S. was a suicide hijacking which happened on Flight 1771. (Note that the number 1771 is the combined #'s of two 9/11 flight's; Flight 11 and Flight 77.)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Killtown7]

Killtown? Geez. I though you died and went to 9/11 Heaven. Could you go away again?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Killtown? Geez. I though you died and went to 9/11 Heaven. Could you go away again?

That was kind of insulting. Why do you say that?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing Dangler
If the dirt was hard and nonporous, wouldn't there be substantially more debris outside the crater? Woudln't the engines be located outside the crater?

Please define what 'hard' and 'non-porous' dirt is using numerical quantities.

I'm not a soil engineer,

Then your comments about the dirt are useless, uninformed and probably disinformation.

but I know what happens if you throw something onto hard dirt as opposed to soft dirt.

The moment that logic dies... again... You admit that you are not a soil engineer, so how would you know how soil behaves when it is allegedly struck by a 90 ton plane? You are not a soil engineer, so you know nothing about modelling the alleged crash.

Therefore, for the OS to hold true, the dirt would need to be porous and soft, enabling the plane to bury itself into the ground.

Considering that you're not a soil engineer, I'm not expecting you to provide any proof about the soil properties of the strip mine. I do expect you to hand wave and provide completely speculating conjecture that's ill informed though.

But lets let a more authoritative source speak on the condition of the soil:

The strip mine is composed of very soft black soil, and searchers said much of the wreckage was found buried 20 to 25 feet below the large crater. " -Standard-Times (09/11/02)

I don't get it? You want to provide me with an authorative view on the soil, but all that you can do is to provide one unsourced quote from a newspaper? Wow...

Since when are newspaper journalists soil engineers?

Please, unless you have some cold, hard facts about the geological conditions of the alleged crash site, you would be better off refraining from responding in this thread...

I take it that I'll be waiting a long time before any 'soil engineer' can accurately describe the conditions, which would permit a plane to be buried and swallowed?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Flight 1771 Killtown. Look into that will ya?

Off topic. Read the thread.

Thanks, and are you still denying the Holocaust?

Off topic and baiting a fellow member.

Be careful, Cameron...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Good to see threads about Shanksville are still going here.

Haven't you been banned here multiple times? Yet you still continue to make socks in attempt to push your bunk "theories" on people...

The rest of the 757, which officials claim about 80%, tunneled it's way down through the ground

Nice try. However, it's obvious the woman in that link it NOT an official, but a volunteer at what appears to be a memorial. This may work on the CT sheep here, but you won't fool everyone.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

The rest of the 757, which officials claim about 80%, tunneled it's way down through the ground

Nice try. However, it's obvious the woman in that link it NOT an official, but a volunteer at what appears to be a memorial. This may work on the CT sheep here, but you won't fool everyone.

Volunteers at the memorial are trained to recite the official story to the tourists:

Local 'ambassadors' tend to Flight 93 site

The ambassadors say they try not to speculate too much. During a training process led by Ms. Glessner, ambassadors agree to stick to the official 9/11 Commission Report or to say, "We don't know." – Post-Gazette (09/12/06)

If you think that lady is going to the memorial and whipping out lies to tourists, then tell us what % of Flight 93 buried itself underground as the official story claims?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Ummmm....Preston, know what an APU is?

Know where it's located?

Know roughly how big it is?

Just askin'. Trying to help with this tantalizing 'mystery'.

PS...I know, I know....anyone can run to the internet (oh, wait, we're on the intertubes right now!) and find the answers.

I'll keep one formula in mind...F=MA... as I ponder this vexing conundrum.

EDIT: Here's an example of a high-speed impact and how the aluminum will shred into little pieces. I believe this is relevant, since it's important to compare. AND this poor jet impacted the water, at a high speed. It was SwissAir 111.

www.airliners.net...

And, I'd like to add that an earlier post regarding PSA 1771, from December 1987, is also relevant. The debris field in that case is different, in that the ground was of different consistency than the 'reclaimed' strip mine pit in Shanksville.

I tried to look for other airliner crash examples...particularly the Value Jet into the Florida Everglades (don't remember the number) and USAir 427 in Pittsburgh. No luck yet.

[edit on 5/14/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Nothing like Shanksville.

Fatalities:Flight 1771 43

Flight 93 44

Type of crash:Flight 1771 Suicide

Flight 93 Suicide

Debris fields:Flight 1771 6-8 miles

Flight 93 8 miles

Debris: Flight 1771 Suicide note found(paper)

Flight 93 Hijacker passport found

From the NTSB Report:

Witnesses:Flight 1771 "Plane was intact"

Flight 93 "Plane was intact"

Witnesses:Flight 1771 Plane was "nose down"

Flight 93 Plane was "nose down"

From the CVR Report:

Flight 1771 Scuffle in the cockpit

Flight 93 Scuffle in the cockpit

Photos of body parts
made public: Flight 1771 0

Flight 93 0

Release reports of
matching serial numbers:Flight 1771 0

Flight 93 0

Crater with debris? Flight 1771 yes

Flight 93 yes

Debris found in trees? Flight 1771 yes

Flight 93 yes

Witnesses of Debris:

Flight 1771:

Bill Wammock -“nothing that resembled an airliner... we went on for hours, before we heard the news reports of a missing airliner, believing that we were dealing with a small airplane full of newspapers that had crashed. We saw no pieces of the aircraft that were larger than, maybe, a human hand. It did not look like a passenger aircraft.”

Flight 93:
Ernie Stull- Mayor of Shanksville-"They just found the two turbines because, of course, they're heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane's outside shell behind his barn that must've been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet."

Were their differences? Sure!

Flight 1771 was a BAe 146, Flight 93 was a larger 757.

Maximum take off weight for the BAe 146 is 93,035 lb
Maximum take off weight for the 757 is 255,000 lbs.

The speeds of the crash were different as well.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Volunteers at the memorial are trained to recite the official story to the tourists:

If you think that lady is going to the memorial and whipping out lies to tourists, then tell us what % of Flight 93 buried itself underground as the official story claims?

So, why didn't you post something official then to back up your claim? Instead of a volunteer, since they go off the 9/11 commission report (according to your posted article) why in the world not post the parts of the report as fact instead?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Were their differences? Sure!

Yes, the most IMPORTANT difference, Flight 1771 didn't burrow underground as most of Flight 93 supposedly did, even though Flight 1771 was going almost a 100mph faster when it hit.

PLEASE PROVE that most of Flight 93 was under this shallow 10ft-deep crater as the official story claims:

Hi-res photo

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So, why didn't you post something official then to back up your claim? Instead of a volunteer, since they go off the 9/11 commission report (according to your posted article) why in the world not post the parts of the report as fact instead?

You calling that volunteer a liar?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Nope, I'm calling you one.

Why the deception? You aren't fooling anyone.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFoxDebris fields:Flight 1771 6-8 miles

Flight 93 8 miles

Debris: Flight 1771 Suicide note found(paper)

Unreal.

Are you that foolish to list all of that nonsense when it has absolutely
NOTHING to do with the location of UA93 and its parts?

The only thing you listed in your reply was already corrected in my
previous post which you seem to have trouble understanding.

Wind blowing debris from the crash site DOES NOT equal debris
scattered from the impact force.

Capisce?

I can't believe some people are stupid enough to believe a bandana
was found (no dirt, blood, or wrinkles) from the crater, but the government
cannot supply a photo(s) representing 70 tons of aircraft from the crash
site.

Sometimes I wonder why I debate GL's...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Nope, I'm calling you one.

Why the deception? You aren't fooling anyone.

What did I "lie" about?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What did I "lie" about?

Yawn.

I'm not playing these games with you.
You know very well what you tried to do.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I can't believe some people are stupid enough to believe a bandana
was found (no dirt, blood, or wrinkles) from the crater, but the government
cannot supply a photo(s) representing 70 tons of aircraft from the crash
site.

Are you sure that bandana was found in the crater?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You know very well what you tried to do.

I tried to show you the volunteers recite the official story.

If you think that lady is lying about the 80% figure of how much of Flight 93 was supposedly found buried, then PLEASE give us your estimation of what % of the plane was buried.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist Are you sure that bandana was found in the crater?

Are you sure it was found at the scene?!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
NOTE:

Please stop with the insults and bickering on this thread, If i see any more then the offending posts will be removed,

Keep to the topic and lay of each other.

Thank you,

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Asala

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join