It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reheat - Hole in the Ground

page: 13
11
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Fox - NBC Rare Footage

No debris on the ground. Nothing. How little debris is visible.



Nothing larger than a phone book.

Nothing there but a hole in the ground.

Nothing that you could distinguish that a plane was there.

No smoke. No fire.



Of course later some pieces larger than a phone book did allegedly show up.



I'm sure glad I'm not one of the skeptics trying to defend this nonsense.




posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Fox - NBC Rare Footage

No debris on the ground. Nothing. How little debris is visible.


Nothing larger than a phone book.

Nothing there but a hole in the ground.

Nothing that you could distinguish that a plane was there.

No smoke. No fire.


I'm sure glad I'm not one of the skeptics trying to defend this nonsense.



SPreston,

Flight 1771. Remember? The suicide note was found? Written on a air sickness bag?

They also found a part of a gun with a partial finger print.

Remember? This is the time you typically run from the thread since you cant explain it.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe
Seeing these complete idiots trying to defend the ''official fairy tale''.


Go back several pages and read about flight 1771. Or, just simply google flight 1771 and watch the details. Flight 93 was not the first nose down high speed crash that resulted in same manner.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox
 


This thread concerns Flight 93. As far as I can tell; these reporters were not reporting on Flight 1771 in the above Flight 93 news video. Were they? So why are you taking the thread off-topic AGAIN?



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston
 


YOU made a comment regarding the red bandanna. Did you not?

I was showing YOU a similar plane crash where a suicidal passenger wrote a note on a barf bag and it was found.

This is NOT off topic, it is clearly showing that a similar plane crash had a similar result.

If, however you feel my posts are off topic, feel free to report them. I can assure you they will be removed if the mods think so.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox
 


Was the barf bag cleaned and folded and in pristine condition?

Do police investigators normally wash and clean the bloody clothing in a murder investigation or do the jurors get to see the bloody clothing in its original crime scene condition?

Just how stupid and gullible do the sheeple have to be before they believe that bandana actually came from an extremely destructive alleged plane crash, with the 90 ton aircraft allegedly disappearing into the ground like Wile E Coyote?



But this nation was raised on cartoons and weaned on the Simpsons.

The sheeple should believe anything their beloved government feeds them.

Pristine Red Bandana Cleaned and Pressed



[edit on 7/3/09 by SPreston]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I look forward to cams reply. Cam is a dishonest skeptic imo. Way too trusting of the gov and looks to be ignoring any evidence that validates inside job and grasping at the lack of evidence that doesn't. How convenient.



Originally posted by SPreston
reply to post by CameronFox
 


Was the barf bag cleaned and folded and in pristine condition?

Do police investigators normally wash and clean the bloody clothing in a murder investigation or do the jurors get to see the bloody clothing in its original crime scene condition?

Just how stupid and gullible do the sheeple have to be before they believe that bandana actually came from an extremely destructive alleged plane crash, with the 90 ton aircraft allegedly disappearing into the ground like Wile E Coyote?



But this nation was raised on cartoons and weaned on the Simpsons.

The sheeple should believe anything their beloved government feeds them.

Pristine Red Bandana Cleaned and Pressed



[edit on 7/3/09 by SPreston]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston
 


Right right, did you hear about the plane crash just off the coast of western Africa this past week? Airbus A310 crashed with 154 on board. ONE girl survived. Must be a conspiracy eh SPreston? I mean how can a little girl manage to survive a violent plane crash into the waters, and survive clinging to a piece of floating debris for 13 hours? She must have been planted! The evil NWO/Illuminatii/Bush &Cheney/Skull & Bones/Mickey Mouse Club planted this poor girl for some nefarious reasons! After all, how can a little girl survive a plane crash which killed 153 people? One little girl!



SPreston, no offense but your childish games are very old and very tiring, and downright annoying. I have yet to see an ounce of common sense or critical thinking come out of your mouth on any of these threads.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek
 


Uhhh...maybe because it was on approach and about to land? Not a
high speed nose-in crash?


Yet another poor attempt to compare a flight with totally different characteristics.



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So where is the luggage? Luggage is quite tough and can survive a lot of intense handling.



How would soft pliable bouncy luggage and suitcases bury themselves in the soil? At the very least there should have been shredded luggage and clothing scattered all over the mine strip. But nothing of the sort was there?



Not a sign of luggage or clothing or wing flaps or seats or aircraft debris.



Where is the luggage? Where is the plane?




posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Was the barf bag cleaned and folded and in pristine condition?



You are looking at a picture of a bandanna that may have belonged to one of the hijackers. Why have you not commented on the airsickness bag?

Why are we gullible sheeple for accepting the fact that a red bandanna was found in the debris?

Are we also gullible for believing that a piece of a gun was found with enough flesh still stuck to it to determine who was holding it?

Are we also government loyalists for believing that a flimsy piece of paper survived a horrific crash that coincidentally had a suicide note on it?



But this nation was raised on cartoons and weaned on the Simpsons.


Not a fan of the Simpsons. I do however love Family Guy!


The sheeple should believe anything their beloved government feeds them.


Baaaaa Baaaaa Baaaaa



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan


Uhhh...maybe because it was on approach and about to land? Not a
high speed nose-in crash?


Yet another poor attempt to compare a flight with totally different characteristics.


No, Turbo the General's point was that EVERYONE ELSE DIED. She was the only one to survive. You see, certain things do survive horrific plane crashes. So do certain people.

Get it?



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

I look forward to cams reply.


Oh, are you a fan of mine? I have several here.




Cam is a dishonest skeptic imo.


I challenge you to find one lie that I have posted here at ATS. If you do, I will leave this forum forever.

HINT: save your time, I may have made some errors, but I will own up to them! Now knock off your baseless personal attacks and stick to the topic.


Way too trusting of the gov and looks to be ignoring any evidence that validates inside job and grasping at the lack of evidence that doesn't.


What evidence regarding flight 93 do you have that supports an "inside job?"



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Do you realize how fast a 747 would have to be travelling to hit ANY surface and obliterate into nothing? (Have to snicker at the bandana being there all neat and clean) a simple F=M X A equation would mean even if that soil was...freaken jello, that thing would have to be supersonic to pull that off. (I can picture the passengers like their on a rollercoaster)



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

No, Turbo the General's point was that EVERYONE ELSE DIED. She was the only one to survive. You see, certain things do survive horrific plane crashes. So do certain people.

Get it?


No see, I dont think he gets it all. Its all a little bit too much for them to understand anything related to using common sense, critical thinking, or reading comprehension.



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
To GenRadek

No, It is because we do use common sense, we can think and therefore we are not fooled by the ''official fairy tale''. Now go and play with your toys...

You ''official story'' guys are so funny, please keep it going....



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Do you realize how fast a 747 would have to be travelling to hit ANY surface and obliterate into nothing? (Have to snicker at the bandana being there all neat and clean) a simple F=M X A equation would mean even if that soil was...freaken jello, that thing would have to be supersonic to pull that off. (I can picture the passengers like their on a rollercoaster)


First of all it was not a 747. It was a Boeing 757-222
(another well researched truther)

Traveling does not have 2 L's

Bandanna has 2 N's.

So, have you done the calculations for: F=M x A?

Come on and make Newton proud. Show us what calculations you have done.

Remember that it was not a 747 (333,400 kg MTOW) it was a 757: 115,600 kilograms MTOW. (maximum take off weight)

Supersonic Speed is 768 mph. Flight 93 impacted traveling at 563 miles per hour.(about 252 meters per second) No, not supersonic speed, but equal to that of .45 bullet (253 meters per second)






[edit on 4-7-2009 by CameronFox]



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe
To GenRadek

No, It is because we do use common sense, we can think and therefore we are not fooled by the ''official fairy tale''. Now go and play with your toys...

You ''official story'' guys are so funny, please keep it going....


Mumbly...

Interesting that you, too have not commented on the barf bag with the suicide note from flight 1771. You guys are all up in arms about a bandanna, yet are afraid to question the barf bag.

So, who is thinking here and who has common sense?



posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Is that the best you have to rattle me with is my typos? Lol. Sue me for being tired. I admit I meant to put 757 as that was a typo too so thanks. So you used the equation too? Good, that makes me happy.
I've seen a jet hit a wall at mach 2 on Youtube and still have Some kind of debri left that would make sense, even some of the chair. It just really looks too clean, it's way too clean.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

log in

join