It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie is chaseing the Bilderbergs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

I just seen this advertised on the Guardian newspaper, and straight away thought about all the threads I have read regarding how TPTB control the media, and they never want to show themselves.

This is the first time I have ever seen anything to do with the Bilderbergs in a newspaper, never mind chaseing and tracking them down. So wondered if anybody could explain the change in thought to publish this, or are we kidding ourselves about these people such as the Rothchilds etc, that never want their pictures taken.

Or could it be that these Bilderbergers are being put out to dry by those above them, to divert attention away from the people right at the top.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I liked the note at the bottom: "Charlie Skelton will be filing regular updates from Athens until he is arrested by shadowy figures in dark glasses"

I think it would be worth it even if the only thing this reporter did was talk to Jim Tucker. He's been following the Bilderberg for a long time and is a legend.

[edit on 13/5/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Probably this Charlie reporter guy won't find any evidence of the shadowy Cabal that is Bilderberger, so therefore will state that they don't exist, its all a conspiracy theorists daydream.
And that we should all go back to eating aspartame laced food and just go and watchTV.
Nothing to see here...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
www.guardian.co.uk...

Or could it be that these Bilderbergers are being put out to dry by those above them, to divert attention away from the people right at the top.

I dont think they are being put out. Some of the people at the top are part of the Bilderbergers. Rockefeller being the most famous. The control is so far advanced that they dont really care anymore if it goes out. That was stated a while back when he publically thanked the media for keeping their plans a secret.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
The control is so far advanced that they dont really care anymore if it goes out. That was stated a while back when he publically thanked the media for keeping their plans a secret.

They know most of the public are a joke today, and we are nothing like people where 100 years ago. We may talk a good game, but will do nothing and they know how to divide and conquer.

I do think though that there are higher powers than these, and the real leaders would never come into the limelight. But it interesting that the western media is talking about it now, and they must of known about the bilderbergs for along time.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Charlie has met the right man...
Jim Tucker is, in my opinion, much more credible than that other Bilderberg Group snoop...umm Alex Jones.

Should be an interesting report indeed...

Peace...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ye I can see the angle of we went there, but all we saw was a few business men with good intentions about the world economy and global warming.

So i'd say its either a tick in the box for communities such as ATS for pinting themout,, plus Alex Jones going pretty much mainstream now, or the Guardian is really going to bring something up here. Im going with a divert the story of there being anything bad about the Bilderbergers.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

yeah, cynical journo Charlie Skelton got arrested TWO TIMES - then he appeared on the Alex Jones show as a convert.

I blog'd about it, and this year's Bilderberg meeting in general here:

Bilderberg Group - Greece - to destroy or to prolongue
mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
listen to yesterdays alex jones show..theres a long live interview with this guy direkt from his greek prison..

top topics

join