It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real hybrids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
People whom may know me around ATS know i like to throw ideas and theorys around , and this one has recently come to me but i have no time to do research and prove my point beyond my word so i will just tell you my theory straight out.

If man did evolve on this planet originally , maybe the black man was the outcome.
The old civilizations could have been the original black men. The alien hybrids therefor are the white man. The white man is the one who has thought of most of our technological breakthroughs and continued to advance rather quickly. Also there is a major difference if you look at old white men to ancient black men.

I know this may sound totally crazy but to me , right now anyway , it does seem plausible. Why 2 different colours? That does raise the question why so many races eg. Chinese , Maori , Caucasian

Think back to the pinnacle of time , where the aliens come across this beautiful planet , find it can support life and already has some native black men in small tribes throughout the land. The perfect thing to do would be to introduce a race of programed men with ambition of conquest , with dreams of building massive constructions and bettering the world.

Why would the so called 'black man' not be so aimed at being technologically advanced? Because they are very happy in their ways , they have culture that doesn't require them to build such things , they are very peaceful people. Being peaceful people doesn't get you far in modern civilizations.

This could be borderline racist but i assure you i mean this in total compassion. I am not saying black man is dumb, black man is beautiful and spiritual , but maybe the original white men were Alien Hybrids.....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It wouldn't be long until the white man mated with the black females , causing a peaceful spiritual , conquest dreaming mix of hybrid that we have today.
With our ethnic barriers slowly closing it will be probably 1000 years untill we are all one.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
People whom may know me around ATS know i like to throw ideas and theorys around , and this one has recently come to me but i have no time to do research and prove my point beyond my word so i will just tell you my theory straight out.
This is where I will stop my reply at, not to derail you or troll, but if you actually did research this, and did try and prove your point, it would make a much better thread or infact you may discover that your idea has no real relevance at all.

I think you pander to racial stereo types and cedit technology as being the epitome of advancement when other human endeavours and interests like spirituality may be just as significant.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I consider ATS a pond in where i can throw my thought stone. A place where we can learn from our mistakes also , so i throw my ideas around and if you don't agree , i fully accept that and return with my conclusion..

The oldest recorded traces of man was a black man was it not ?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I think you pander to racial stereo types and cedit technology as being the epitome of advancement when other human endeavours and interests like spirituality may be just as significant.

Well , im sure each race gave their own , the black man was the original owner of Earth. The white man had religion and spirituality also , not just one has the other. We each made this planet what it is today.. that's what i am saying.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
lol. DNA shows scientists that each group is related-

a popular theory as to colr and physical differences is adaptation to environment

ie- short flat nose- large nostrils- hot dry air enviroment
long nose (nordic) cool air

same with pigmentation. but who knows.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ScreamtheDance

Yep , thats logical. Thanks for your input , this has been another nasacarl theory thrown out in to the pool of ATS . You all have a good day .
My wording may be ... not too great , but the idea is there.

Everyone has their cup of tea , if you don't like this thread go to another

I mostly think the last poster is correct , i am very familiar with climate differences , but one does ponder sometimes.

[edit on 13/5/2009 by nasacarl]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
evloution is an amazing thing. I was just teaching my son about it the other day. We went fishing in two different ponds. the first was super clear with lots of hydrilla (weeds) we caught a few bass that were very dark and colorful. then we went to a pond that had some chemicals added to make the weeds go away. It had a milky blue color and was opaque. (could not see through the water) then we caught a few bass and they were almost white. Not much color at all. They adapted to their environment. So if you look at people from the middle east where the sun shines a bunch, they have darker skin so the pigmentation would not cause sunburn like it would for a white gut with red hair and freckles. Then you look at a nordic guy, a viking. they seem to have fair hair and skin. probably due to the fact that the sun doesn't shine as much there, and when it does, it is not as strong. Since black people originated from Africa and that area, where it is very sunny and warm, it would stand to reason that they adapted to thier environment and skin pigment adjusted in the DNA. If we had 1000 years to do a study, I would bet that if you took a group of realy white people and put them on an island in the meditrainian sea for 1000 years, the colony that survived there would have darker skin at birth. And by the same token, you could take a group of very dark people and put them on an island in the arctic, and the colony that survived would have signifigantly lighter skin.

Like the way polar bears came to be. They were grizzlys that got stuck in the arctic and turned white to adapt to their environment. It took a few years to do that though.

As I am a computer guy and not a scientist, the above is only my opinion and not a fact.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If you had done any amount of research you would know that your beliefs are unfounded. The ancient egyptians which were among the first to develop advancement towards the society we have today were NOT white people. In case it escaped you Egypt sits at the northern tip of africa. Meanwhile the also not so white skinned people of central america were busy doing some of the same things towards learning mathmatics, science, astronomy and architechture. I think you ought to do a bit of research before you come in with a random thought that has no basis in factual history.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hmm, i always thought that the cradle of civilization was Iraq and Egypt. So you mean that the "black" people that built the pyramids didnt achieve anything ? Dangerous thread

Map, cradle

Wiki article
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2009/5/13 by reugen]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
If man did evolve on this planet originally , maybe the black man was the outcome.
The old civilizations could have been the original black men. The alien hybrids therefor are the white man. The white man is the one who has thought of most of our technological breakthroughs and continued to advance rather quickly. Also there is a major difference if you look at old white men to ancient black men.

You might be right. I suddenly feel a bit grey.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In the beginning all peole were brown skinned. A genetic mutation occured and caused the development of different skin tones.

This happened thousands of years ago and can account for the caucasians. Black, or brown, skinned individuals were, indeed, on the planet long before white skin individuals, or any other pigment variant individuals.

This proves that the difference in the general make-up - aside from personality, eye and hair color, body structure, and size, gender,etc. - of all the individuals in the world really is only skin deep.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit for grammar, again

[edit on 13-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If i could give you ten stars mate, i would.

I think exactly the same! I'm mixed race my self, West Indies and English. The amount of small minded people out there is unreal, people who actually think there is more to our differences than pigmentation.

Product Of Your Own Environment.

I love that line, it can define basically anything that's different to your self - And its true

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Whatever...

Black people, Native Americans, Asians people of all different descent, and Europeans are to all receive collective credit for humanity's advancements.

It's not like technology isn't borrowed, re-thought and built upon. What we have now is a collective of everyone's input, and we are all to recieve credit. PERIOD. Case-Closed.

P.s. Technocracy leaves no room for value outside of itself.
Please listen to this part especially from what Atlasastro said:

Originally posted by atlasastro

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well , the posts on here are boring me so i thought i would add a little spice to the mix. I don't do research. Theres too much mis-information around online.

You can't blame a guy for asking questions.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
We may be different colours, but we are all one species. There is more genetic variation in a single troop of chimpanee's than there is in the entire human race.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
We may be different colours, but we are all one species. There is more genetic variation in a single troop of chimpanee's than there is in the entire human race.

Hehe , well said. Did we evolve from monkeys? Hell no.

top topics

join