It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J Edgar Hoover admitted Army recovered downed UFO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

"still being briefed" is political speak for "i have no idea and need to ask my military first "

[edit on 14-5-2009 by yeti101]

I.E. No comment...

Thanks Yeti.

There is knowledge, sure. Check out the Alien board on ATS, there are hundreds of threads. Yet there is no proof that any of them are true. Speaking of that, there's no proof that Jesus was real, but it is firmly believed.

Perhaps Nixon was being informed of all the theories out there, or was being made aware that people may try to ask him questions about it.

May I please point out that this isn't what I personally believe. I believe he did let something slip, but I always prefer to look at both sides of things.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

"still being briefed" is political speak for "i have no idea and need to ask my military first "

[edit on 14-5-2009 by yeti101]

And/or "I have no idea, but I don't want to appear totally clueless. I'll ask somebody and get back to you."

Seriously, the struggle to find SOME KIND OF supporting information for a pet theory can get a little pathetic at times.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

There seems to be plenty of supporting information if you read the original post and links. As for pathetic, your attempts at debunking by continuosly deflecting your research 'i posted it in another thread' - is begining to look pathetic

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman

There seems to be plenty of supporting information if you read the original post and links. As for pathetic, your attempts at debunking by continuosly deflecting your research 'i posted it in another thread' - is begining to look pathetic

If you're pre-disposed to accept problematical "supporting information", then I imagine you'd be impressed.

And I do not feel constrained to repeat every single bit of information to every n00b that hasn't done the research.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman

If you're pre-disposed to accept problematical "supporting information", then I imagine you'd be impressed.

And I do not feel constrained to repeat every single bit of information to every n00b that hasn't done the research.

I was asking for you to share your vast amounts of research with us simply to back your argument.

It appear that the saying 'a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing' applies in the case of your posts. I have shown the info I have in the OP, so either share your info for the case of a counter argument, or I'll just assume you're trolling.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

since you have informed us that you are a millitary history buff, I would like to ask you a question. In the history of the US millitary, have there ever been any base commanders that have been proven insane? You know, went crazy and were removed from their position.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

since you have informed us that you are a millitary history buff, I would like to ask you a question. In the history of the US millitary, have there ever been any base commanders that have been proven insane? You know, went crazy and were removed from their position.

One US commander jumped out of a hospital window shortly after being relieved of command in WWII. One of Mac's boys, SWPA, IIRC. That's the one I've seen most recently.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThebudweiserstuntmanIt appear that the saying 'a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing' applies in the case of your posts. I have shown the info I have in the OP, so either share your info for the case of a counter argument, or I'll just assume you're trolling.

You can assume anything you wish. Redundant posts are tedious and simply inflate the site without need.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This video belongs in this thread, various presidents speaking about UFOs:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThebudweiserstuntmanIt appear that the saying 'a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing' applies in the case of your posts. I have shown the info I have in the OP, so either share your info for the case of a counter argument, or I'll just assume you're trolling.

You can assume anything you wish. Redundant posts are tedious and simply inflate the site without need.

They take up considerably less space than all your posts dodging the question. You're avoidance of the issue speaks for itself, you clearly have no information to back up your claims.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThebudweiserstuntmanThey take up considerably less space than all your posts dodging the question. You're avoidance of the issue speaks for itself, you clearly have no information to back up your claims.

As I said, you can assume anything you wish.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What do you think the odds are that Gawdzilla buys the magic bullet theory, and that could never be proved. How abut the existence of a free market?

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one". The existence of ET's seems to be very persistent.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hey Thebudweiserstuntman, just do like the rest of us have done and start ignoring him. It's obvious that he's full of nothing more than hot air and likes to hear himself talk.

And on the next thread that presents even more circumstantial evidence you'll know to ignore him then too like others have begun doing.

But of course you are free to do as you wish bro.

It's just nice to see revelation confirmations like Hoover made every once in a while.

Oh, and let me add a little edit addition here. I almost forgot to say thank you very much for bringing this historical account to our attention.

Thanks again.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
Hey Thebudweiserstuntman, just do like the rest of us have done and start ignoring him.

+1

Don't get on the fool plane fool!

There is nothing more to his/her arguments than "You are wrong and I don't need to prove it, and if I did you couldn't comprehend it - so I won't" - quit worrying and put them on ignore. It's cheered my life up!

They are well off topic as it is.

-m0r

[edit on 14/5/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BeautifulLife

Excuse me but while we are on the subject of proving things how about you post those pictures of the book the aliens gave you, that you promised about a year ago?

That would be Greeeeaaaaaaaaat!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lets all chip in and buy Gawdszilla a bridge so he can live under it, the sunlight seems to be getting on his nerves. He is a very good troll, great at derailing a thread and getting peoples backs up however that is all he is, an empty suit of shattered dreams by the looks of it. I go by one rule of thumb on this site. If a subject is either of no interest to me or I do not have any belief in what is being discussed then I do not read or contribute to the thread. If more members went by this golden rule then ATS would be a much happier place. You ask where the meat is or to show you proof, why are you on a conspiracy website if you want definitive proof, if you want definitive proof then buy an encyclopedia Britanica.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm pleased I've stimulated such well-thought-out and reasoned debate. I am impressed that some many have sought shelter from my ideas. It's always good to be a heretic in the land of the True Believers.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hardly believable from the Federal official that signed off
on the CIA non involvement in the assassination of JFK.
Why did he do that.
That is about as saying man would land on the Moon.

If the Army recovered an Illuminati UFO the Illuminati got it back.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I came from a family who has had involvement in our countries black budget above nuclear assurance programs...I became a contactee at the age of Seven... Years ago I learned a method involving thought projection,,,"remote influencing" yes It does work we ran some trials back in the 70s I selected 5 people that knew me but not well. all were sent a programed thought form that also had included within it all the emotion I could muster,,I knew I had to feel and desire it to happen so badly you would do anything to make that happen you have to fire up a EXTREME desire!!! for it to become felt known and work ,, then send a simple message Like,,[write me]...All five people wrote back and in every reply they said,,,,,,,,, I don,t know why,, But I just feel a need to write you..Well IT,s works well and effectly,,, I have NO reason to play games and after having had my life threaten in regards to this I feel that even though this idea has been tossed around before... this method should be given a very close look!!! There are several of us who are now looking at the possiblities it's time for a MAJOR CHANGE in our approach to the problems that face us all. the old ways will not work this time,,, a different approach is really called for,, last week while speaking about this remote influencing method and the exponetial factor we can structure in on we at the home here had a feeling of being watched,,by the way there is another member of the family here who also is psychic ,,whenever we had that feeling of being watched we would go outside and walk around the area for the last year would see the same vehicle,, it would always circle around the area but never directly pass us by,,well last week that feeling happened again I turned around quickly and saw a human form,,when it realized I could see it,,It fled as a human in panic would it didn't go thru a wall like a astral form or spirit would it went around around a archway and down a hall then out the closed back door.I shot up and ran out of the house at 2:30 in the morning ,,guess what..parked half a block away was the same vehicle we always saw before ..I figured this is the moment of truth and to be honest I learned something very important that night ,,, .. I sensed whoever was in the vehicle felt completely unsure and totality so I approached the car carefully,, the window went down the guy within the car was a college geek!!! soakin wet maybe 160 lbs all brains no brawn and totality caught off guard,!,,He was in complete defensive mode I said hi how ya doing he almost stammered and said I,m with the neighbor watch program there has been a rash of breakins and we are checking the area out.Mind you I was watching everymove this guy was making he had his left hand over his right bicep as I approached I could tell he was adjusting something on his arm as the window went down I knew I shouldn,t press him or truly threaten him I just said to him hey it's good to know someone is looking out for us and walked the half block back to my home .Got to tell you I was on this guy in less than 20 sec and caught him completely off guard .I called the police just to validate what I already knew..I inquired about the neighbor watch program... they said was we don,t have a neighbor watch program the town we live in has about 4000 people they gave the details on how if we ever did have such a program ,,how it would operate.they said who ever it was,,, was breaking the law they asked me for a vehicle description and a driver description which I did give in detail.,,I gave them a lame reason as to how I became aware of the auto ,Really How could I tell them the truth I said I used to work nights and can,t sleep well sometimes so I walked to the local park and happened to notice this out of place vehicle they asked me if I carry a cell ?? I sure do!! so they said if I ever see the vehicle to call as it happens and they,ll respond...I believe that all of us together can really make a deep impact !!! I will not remain silent anymore

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

One US commander jumped out of a hospital window shortly after being relieved of command in WWII. One of Mac's boys, SWPA, IIRC. That's the one I've seen most recently.

Now for the reason I asked that. In the Rendlesham Forest incident, you have a base commander speaking out about his expirience. He himself was the one who witnessed the object. For someone who has resonable intelligence, his testimony would cary a bit more weight than a drunk guy in the corner. So while I am sure you have already debunked this incident, for the folks here with brains of their own, this is pretty good stuff.

We now return you to your regulaly shceduled troll, I mean thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join