It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Favorite NWO Songs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Your Top 5 Conspiracy Songs

There are songs out there that express frustration towards the ruling elite and the NWO in a way that non-conspiracy believers never realise themselves while listening to them.

From The Rolling Stones to John Lennon to Muse to Gamma Ray to Gogol Bordello, you can find plenty of artists who are already aware of what's going on.

I guess for them the conspiracy starts with the companies who hire them - avoid Columbia!!

As it is yet difficult to find such songs, I'm only asking everyone for their top 5 favorite conspiracy songs.

I have listed a few more below.

Which are your TOP 5?

I recommend the following:

1. Gamma Ray - Dethrone Tyranny
2. Gamma Ray - New World Order
3. Gogol Bordello - Illumination
4. Muse - Ruled by Secrecy
5. Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

Others:

1. John Lennon - Gimme A Reason
2. Muse - Exo-Politics
3. Jackson Browne - Lives in the Balance
4. Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
5. Megadeth - New World Order
6. Ministry - New World Order

You will find that Muse has many many songs related to conspiracy theories, and when the normal folk find out they automatically lose respect for Muse.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I listened to Aimee Allen's revolution song..everyone should play it full blast in their cars!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Rothschild- Iron Maiden
Knights Templar in White Satin- Moody Blues
Waltz in E sHAARP minor- Chopin
Zion Man- Black Sabbath
Bob the Bilderberg- Bob the Builder

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Anything by "Immortal Technique", the "point of no return" is also a good song. You may not like Hip-Hop, but this is the truth....no beating around the bush, no double speech, straight up. He doesnt hint at someone being behind it, he tells you whos behind it.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ooh, I'm such a sucker for this sort of thing...

1) Dead Kennedys "Saturday Night Holocaust" - of course, I'm talking pre court case Dead Kennedys with Jello Biafra.

2) Lard "Forkboy" - rocks and it's got good old Al Jourgensen from Ministry... because the first thing that sprang into my mind was "NWO".

3) Napalm Death "Suffer the children" - these guys always get overlooked for their political perspective, such a shame, because when I was a young/dumb metalhead they introduced me to lots of interesting ideas.

4) Drive-by Truckers "Puttin' people on the moon" - maybe not a conspiracy theory song, but questions the ethics of people living on welfare, unable to afford healthcare, when over the state line they're sending rockets up.

5) Elvis Costello + The Attractions "Watching the detectives" - great song, made me think a little...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Are you Interested? by Cog.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Thanks! This is an excellent song, that I have now listened to a million times! It's the best song suggested so far! I just bought Ron Paul's book "Revolution" today. Watch out for it! It costs quite a penny, but it's worth it! I bought it here in Taiwan! So glad to find such books here, which is a rarity!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Thanks, Epitaph.One. I still need to listen to this song, as I'm not a hiphop fan at all, but I'm sure the lyrics are meaningful. Do you know the song Killuminati by 2Pac? Great lyrics, but as I said I'm just not a hip hop fan :-)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Osmosis, thanks for your list of songs that I somehow could not find online! haha Well, it seems like none of these songs really exist..DUH! It was worth trying though until I found Bob the Bilderberger in your list ;-) I'm such a dumb dumb actually believing that Iron Maiden have a song called Rothschild :-)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Jokel, your list by far is the best today, but the songs I've listened to so far don't have much melody to them it seems (e.g. Napalm Death). Maybe I should give it another try....I think it's important to use heavy metal to express your anger towards the system, so why not? Just need to make it easy on my ears, such as the German heavy metal band Gamma Ray :-) As I always say, the lyrics are the most important.

Talking about lyrics in songs that don't have any particular kind of music, did you know that Eminem's song Lose Yourself talks about the New World Order. No wonder it got an Oscar!!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Cheers man... I was listening to the metal stuff when I was younger and fiestier, but it was really cool to go from a dumbass kid listening to stuff like Maiden (that I still enjoy), then to hear stuff like Napalm Death that actually talked about political issues...

I should probably add "Strange Fruit" by Billie Holiday... maybe one of the most important songs ever written?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As an addendum, I heard a really, truly great story the other day - and I'll preface it by saying that I'm a massive, massive Bill Hicks fan...

In the 80s lots of organisations, artists etc were boycotting South Africa because of apartheid... there was a little furore when Wham (George Michael and Andrew Ridgley) allowed their albums to be sold in South Africa - they offered very little defense of themselves for doing this at the time ...as it turns out, the band had quietly negotiated with their record company that ALL profits from their album sales in South Africa were to go to the ANC!!!

Out of the closet here, but how cool is George Michael? Yeah, he may lead an "edgy" lifestlye, but he ditched his record label and turned round a couple of years back and said he'd still make music, but wouldn't make money from it anymore as he's rich enough!

In a way, I see that as a protest in itself.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday is definitely an excellent example. While George Michael is so heartily supporting South Africa, I was disappointed with Live 8, which was organised with David Mayer de Rothschild's help as an "environmentalist" who can't even tell the order of our planets based on the distance from the sun. Did you hear about that? You can check it here: www.youtube.com...

Also, David Icke gets into it also at www.rense.com... but he often gets the wrong end of the stick. The point is that Live 8 was not what the public believed it was.

By the way, would you agree that Radiohead's Paranoid Android is conspiracy related?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MightyAl

Subhumans - about half the album "Worlds Apart"

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Skinny Puppy - Neuwerld, Hexonxonx, Illisit, Politikil

Ministry - NWO, Watch Yourself, Death and Destruction

Ohgr - Chaos

Killing Joke - Dark Forces, Implant, Fema Camp, Endgame, The Great Cull, Dawn of the Hive, New Jerusalem, I am the Virus

Nine Inch Nails - Survivalism

Tau Cross - We Control the Fear, Prison, The Lie, Our Day

Flowering Blight - Flowering Blight

Lard - Forkboy, Peeling Back the Foreskin of Liberty

Godflesh - Slavestate

Front Line Assembly - Millennium
edit on 6 3 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join