It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Media Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Many weeks ago I deleted everything on my ATS media profile- but I've been told (and recently confirmed) that my "friends list" is still showing. ??

Why is that happening? I deleted everyone on my profile.

I'm only using that account for my ATS avatars.

So if anyone has a clue or can help, it would be appreciated.

[edit on 13/5/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
Many weeks ago I deleted everything on my ATS media profile- but I've been told (and recently confirmed) that my "friends list" is still showing. ??

Why is that happening? I deleted everyone on my profile.

I'm only using that account for my ATS avatars.

So if anyone has a clue or can help, it would be appreciated.
[edit on 13/5/09 by plutoxgirl]

If you have not done this: go to your profile and click on the MY ACCOUNT down menu (located on the top right)...click on MY FRIENDS and you can remove from there!

If everyone is still showing, im not sure what else can be done. I will find out for you!

[edit on 5/13/2009 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 5/13/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Greeneyedleo,

Yes, one of the first things I did was that. And now, when I go to my account, it says there are no friends.

But, when someone visits my profile, "my friends's list" is still showing. So I was wondering why that happens and how it can be fixed.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, this thread can be removed as I've been patiently waiting to received an answer regarding why the heck after deleting everyone on my ATS MEDIA profile- the list of people was still there???-

And it never come.

Go figure.

Everyone complains about facebook not allowing you to delete your account and well-there seems not to be many differences with other pages on the internet
My request was much simpler- I wanted to keep the account so for my avatars and stuff but delete everything else, my friend list per se.

And well, it's not possible??? - apparently.

top topics

join