It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney and his Pro-Torture media tour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
As you all should know, Dick Cheney has been parading around all the various networks raving about how the torture practices in Guantanamo Bay were what prevented any more terrorist attacks for the years after 9/11. WHAT IF: Similarly to the bull**** that was 9/11, that all of the sudden we get ANOTHER "terrorist" attack after all of Dick Cheney's warnings about how the shutting down of Guantanamo Bay will make the attack risk much greater and then his administration seems like the hero and Obama and the Dems get put through hell and Obama is possibly impeached for this so called "mistake" therefore letting Cheney put in another one of his puppets which would really REALLY screw us over in the end... We better be careful about Cheney's sudden publicity stunt, it may be another malicious scheme... (dramatic doom music plays)

Anyway just thought I'd throw another conspiracy into the pot and see what it brews...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I was shocked to see Liz Cheney on MSNBC this morning and it wasn't just for one segment. She was on for an hour, maybe more. That being said, I find it very odd that MSNBC of all places is promoting this bs. Ohwell, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens as far as another attack is concerned.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The more I see Dick Cheney and his various underlings from the last 8 years the more I sense a great amount of fear from them.I find it odd that despite assurances from Justice Department that investigations into this are unlikely they seem worried about that war crimes investigation in Spain.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wow! A little one-sided in this thread so far. Today's "soft" skinned liberal at work I suppose. Not everyone carries your logic. If I were an armed combatant captured, I would rather be a prisoner of the US instead of these Extremists of Islam.

Did you also hear the part where Mr. Obama has failed to de-classify those documents that show good intelligence was gathered with these methods? Its strictly political at the expense of our National Security.

The Obama Administration should be the ones prosecuted for treason.

....Carry on with your Dick Cheney hate-thread.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by CreeWolf]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Wow! A little one-sided in this thread so far. Today's "soft" skinned liberal at work I suppose. Not everyone carries your logic. If I were an armed combatant captured, I would rather be a prisoner of the US instead of these Extremists of Islam.

Did you also hear the part where Mr. Obama has failed to de-classify those documents that show good intelligence was gathered with these methods? Its strictly political at the expense of our National Security.

The Obama Administration should be the ones prosecuted for treason.

....Carry on with your Dick Cheney hate-thread.

Let me begin with saying...

My favorite part has to be where you used the "armed combatant" designation. Is this "creewolf"....or Paul WOLFowitz?!?!!?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's not a hate thread, but he is up to something... He may just be trying to sound like "I thought it was a good idea at the time BUT" before something illegal pops out and the Bush administration gets busted. Who knows...

[edit on 5/14/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well the OPs original prediction carries some weight but my dad the other day said Cheney is doing all of this to lay the ground work for his own 2012 Presidental Campaign!!!!

I found that to be a pretty nutty notion.

new topics

top topics

join