It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time we expose Alex Jones in the correct forum. He is performing psycological warfare on us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Honestly, you have to not adore/like/idolize nor dislike/hate/ridicule anyone for any reason. People should learn how to listen to anything while keeping their own emotions and sanity intact. Only then can you hear even the loudest raving lunatic and see some common sense in it if you have things in common with the topic or the person in general.

If he riles up your senses that much..turn it OFF and keep it off.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Honestly, you have to not adore/like/idolize nor dislike/hate/ridicule anyone for any reason. People should learn how to listen to anything while keeping their own emotions and sanity intact. Only then can you hear even the loudest raving lunatic and see some common sense in it if you have things in common with the topic or the person in general.

If he riles up your senses that much..turn it OFF and keep it off.

Fair enough...

I respect Alex Jones, because he helped open up my eyes...

But when I opened up my eyes further... I didn't mean any disrespect.... I'm just upset with the way he is conducting himself.

Right now... everybody needs to reamin calm and collective.

When ever I see him speak I see : AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I mean... calm down Alex, stop the acting, be yourself... This is not a Info War... This is a truth War, Spiritual War, and a physical & mental war.

If you believe 9-11 was a lie the way I do... It's important to remain calm.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Doomsday:

See the (mine if you like) comments on tonights thread on 'reacting/reactions' here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and how to deal with it all (conspiracy thought and thinking, being rational)
and don't forget YOU are not responsible for how he behaves, only how YOU react to the way he behaves. If it is disturbing, please stop watching the videos and read about the topic of discussion on his website www.infowars.com instead.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Doomsday:

See the (mine if you like) comments on tonights thread on 'reacting/reactions' here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and how to deal with it all (conspiracy thought and thinking, being rational)
and don't forget YOU are not responsible for how he behaves, only how YOU react to the way he behaves. If it is disturbing, please stop watching the videos and read about the topic of discussion on his website www.infowars.com instead.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by suzque66]

Buddy... You're avatar says it all for me...

That's why I edited my OP.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The bigger a person/information source/website/movement gets, the more power it gets. Power corrupts, as we all know. Usually power comes with money, and the more money you get the more the desire to get more money. "I never knew how poor I was until I started making a little money," says the character Bud Fox in Oliver Stone's Wall Street The same dynamic is at work with money, power, fame, atttention, and so on.

Look at the Catholic Church, for example...Christ himself was barefoot and without posessions, a few hundred years later and the Vatican was the richest and most powerful institution in the Western world...I don't mean to single out the Catholics, either...walk into a major Japanese Buddhist temple and in most cases its dripping with gold...Hardly what Buddha had in mind as he sat benieth the Bodhi tree.

Perhaps Alex is getting a taste of power and fame and money and likes what he sees...this leads to a subtle "mainstreaming" of his message in an attempt to expand the audience...some might argue that a similar process is insiduiously at work at certain other formerly-quite-fring-y alternative or conspiracy websites that have recently been growing in popularity...(hmmmm....)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am a woman, not a 'buddy' haha but...

what avatar?? I have an avatar?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

He sure is, and I think he's part of a "controlled opposition" to desensitize and discredit.

I also think he's a little bit mentally ill and an absolute narcissistic megalomaniac (takes one to know one!).

And at some point, if he does the job he CLAIMS to be doing, then he'll end up sounding like a complete lunatic spouting nonsense. How will he know when the info war has been won?

Be careful about listening to him too much. "That which you resist, persists."

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
OmegaPoint +100

silent thunder +100

Thanks for the reply.

Wonderful posts.

How will he know when the info war has been won?

Maybe that's a question we should be asking ourselves.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think Alex Jones stirs emotions in people. He does it very well. But his insanity like rantings turn people off, and so they refuse to see the truths he seems to try to expose. Sometimes I just think he is a tool for the government, NWO, whatever, because his rantings and outrageous behaviour cause many people to just ignore the information he exposes. At other times I think, maybe he is really is outraged and out of his mind in trying to get other people to realize all the lies and distortions that are imposed on us. And in the end, I bellieve he needs a new approach, if he really wants people to recognize there is a "war on for our minds".

By the way, when he is a guest on C2C, I listen. I am truly entertained by his rants and sometimes even agree with the possibilities he exclaims. But, then again, I enjoy the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" movie, too. And I thought it was a true story when I first watched it. Heh. Really, though, it could happen.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If only all warfare could be defeated by simply not turning on to someones show

Seriously, if you think someones doing that, dont listen and dont watch any youtube of him. Works for me

top topics

join