It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe season finale???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
At the end of the show(spoiler down here if you haven't seen it yet)

Was she in one of the twin towers?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
twas the twin towers. did a google.

WOW, what a finale =O

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yep, was a nice touch...solidified that she's in the alternate world. I was expecting more of a conversation though....guess we have to wait for it...

Seems the "pattern" is radiating out from these nexus points (where the membranes between worlds are thinnest)...very string theory meets old magic (ley lines, etc.)... Kind of a neat mix...

Walter is still one of the best tv characters to have come along in a long time, hehe....love watching that guy (and others' reactions to him)...

The real question is who is the Observer? What's his deal (other than borrowing from the MIB mythos - the actual cases, not the movies)? He doesn't seem to represent either dimension, so some kind of third party?

POSSIBLE SPOILER>>>>>>>>>>

Anybody else get the big revelation? I actually figured it out when Peter didn't remember the coin...but "this" world's Peter is dead...the Peter we all know is actually from the alternate world... Obviously, Walter brought him back from it in his more lucid and younger days.

Also, this episode goes right into how technology will cause the war between worlds...technological advancement thins the membranes between the two worlds...so naturally, an increase in this on both sides results in an exponential acceleration to the inevitable conflict....

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yup, I loved the finale and the whole season in general. Fringe has been one of my favorite shows this year and I am pleased to hear it will be returning this fall. JJ Abrams has woven a great story that is entertaining and riveting, and I hope for many seasons to come. Here are some links the the entertainment press. The first brought to my attention a little more detail on the newspaper in the last scene. and the second is the producer analyzing the last episode.

From EW

Director analyzes last scene

top topics

join