It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got a demon or something outside Help!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
im convinced that the OP thinks he saw something. i even think he might really be onto something. even if we dont come up with irrefutable proof, this has been a lot of fun and in regards to my first post on this thread, i am definitely showing my buddy to further the proof of the demon fox story i fed him.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I'm more the crazy the religious type than the aliens type...this is really compelling tho...well as compelling as it can be.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Are you absolutely sure it hadn't rained? The reason I ask is that in the first picture:

1) the ground appears to be muddy

2) the grass is glistening pretty heavily, as if it were soaked

These COULD be due to a heavy dew, but

3) the leaves on the tree are showing their undersides, and appear to be stuck together. That's usually due to a windy rain.

The next picture, a fog frequently rides on the coattails of a good night rain.

Was the camera in a cold room (air conditioned), and taken out into a humid atmoshphere? That could account for the orbs (condensation) and the fog (condensation again)

The blob at the downspout, where the grass is in the daytime photo, doesn't have the same upper contour as in the daytime photo. I can see two 'spikes', like cat ears, there. Definitely something there that wasn't in the daytime pic. I can't be sure what.

The tracks are canine tracks, front foot (canine back feet are longer than they are wide). Indicates a canine was rearing up against the side of the house, as if it were trying to get to the AC unit, not jumping and trying to climb the wall. 2 or 3 are pretty clear, most are smudged. A fairly big canine too. looks like the tracks are around 3 1/2 to 4 ft off the ground. That's just an estimate, based on the size of the nearby cinder blocks, Standard cinder blocks are 16"x8"x8". One of the tracks, in the lower left corner of the (closeup) picture, MAY be a rear track, or a smudged fore track. You can see prints from the toe nails on it. They aren't hand prints from your kids.
I can also see that the tracks were there in the pictures you took last night.

I checked the EXIF info for the pictures, but there wasn't any there. Either your camera doesn't write it, or it got lost in the translation to the internet, or the pictures have been re-saved. Not in photoshop, though. That leaves EXIF tracks. The JPeG compression is pretty heavy in them. Makes for a smaller file, but also lower quality.

Does the camera have a built in flash, or were they taken with a separate light?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
So you are saying that you ran from a woman because she scared you with her echo voice? I would have kept that one to myself.

You're gonna find there's a lot of things you should have kept to yourself, bud.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck

xstealth would you be able to invert the foggy image?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

is the best I can do....

Inverting this image doesn't show anything at all. You can see the figure of eyes and a mouth, but its just the grass in the background.

I don't see anything in these images at all.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I too am seeing something, but I'm also convinced that what I'm seeing is due to the images being digital in format, then displayed to me on a computer monitor.

My mind is creating faces out of pixelation. With the help of lines and arrows being drawn into the images to designate specific areas, it is even easier to see whatever it is some of you are seeing. But again, these images are being created by following along lines of pixelation. If I really wanted to I can see faces on the white wall, I just have to find the most minor differences in colors and suddenly I have the outline of a shape.

If the same image was captured and developed on film there would be a difference in what we are seeing here. Digital images are a grid of colors. Our eyes are picking up on differences within this grid, forming shapes.

I'm not saying this debunks the OP's claims but these photos simply don't do them justice, and fail miserably when compared to what eyesight and imagination can see.

Now to be really REALLY picky, I'd prefer seeing a photograph over a digital image file. Unfortunately, scanning it turns it into a digital version of a photograph rife with its own set of visual alterations. And no one walks around with a high end film camera anymore.

Edit to add: For example, my avatar is a supposed photograph of an alien entity in Alaska. There are a number of people who claim to see two aliens in the image, a smaller "younger" one just to (your left) of the larger entity. I see PIXELS!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by danj3ris]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You called it a weedeater, is it a weedwhacker? cause the whackers

are evil. I've got stories that'd curl your hair.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
lol. Well i can't wait to hear about what happens tonight. On one hand i really hope it does happen again so you can get some proof, but i feel sorry for your wife getting so freaked out ( i would too... lol last night we were in bed and i heard GET OUT NOW! in this robotic voice and i was freaking out... turned out to be a cop car across the road talking to someone they had pulled over, but i was freaking out lol)

Good luck amused!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
yeaaah above poster is right....why not get your wife on here to tell her part of the story? She must obviously believe in it since she was in the bed crying. Fun thread either way.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
yeah dude, def set up a security camera (get one from online) for cheap if you can with nightvision or something, or if anyone can fund this venture

i can kind of see something as well, but its hard to call, you seem all about it, so i am inclined to think you at least thought you saw something crazy, and the dark can ALWAYS PLAY TRICKS ON YOUR MIND

i have seen a kids horse that rocks (0n batteries) turn on, turn its head and then look at me, then turn off

I about **** myself, so i feel your pain lol

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The OP said in the 1st post:

One you can see a little eww thing grabbing at the weedeater. as if to turn it back on..like luring me to grab the weedeater or something.
almost vampire/gnome looking without a hat.
Other pic i took i got what appears to be 2 eyes and a mouth but it's lit up..as if light's ..wierd..

I'm guessing he saw all that on the lcd screen of the camera right after taking the pictures. So how come the 'thing' grabbing at the weedeater and the lit eyes and mouth didn't turn up in the pictures?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Regarding those so-called 'cat ears' that a few people have mentioned:

Sorry to spoil your fun. It's my first post as well.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't see anything, but follow my advice anyways if you are still in fear that it lingers.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
reply to post by kinda kurious

I already apologized a page back. Now who's being the xxxx?

You haven't made a mistake before in your life?

Perhaps the degree of apology should be on par with the number and severity of your accusations.

BTW, I don't appreciate your inference toward me. I'm just pointing out facts, since you seem to demand same of others.

We have an old saying here in America, "Put your money where your mouth is."

BTW, Sure I've made mistakes, unfortunately they were not resolved by a trite, cursory apology. I simply detest hypocrisy. That's my "problem."

Back to OP:

I continue to give The Amused the benefit of doubt, with or without pictures.

Regards...KK

Edited by self to mask profanity in quote
[edit on 14-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I agree with Silo. Everyone has an excuse to not put up photography. Demons existing in a physical form is just incredulous. The word demon itself is referring to a spiritual concept, not a physical. Therefore, if it is something of odd structure etc, then it is simply something you do not know, not necessarily a demon.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I do agree though, Demons appear because a mind allows them to be viewed, they are not out to get any Glamour-Shots.

They can appear only if they let their guard down by keeping their pea brains occupied by something, which is why he only saw this thing when it was playing and by the time he got a cam...the thing became alert to his surroundings.

But, why should I argue with a bunch of skeptics? I won't.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in these pictures at all. What I do see on this thread from many members is repeated instances of imagination (or the want to see something) combined with classic pareidolia.

The term pareidolia (pronounced /pærɪˈdoʊliə/) describes a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon,

It goes on to say:

Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces.[5]

A 2009 magnetoencephalography study found that objects incidentally perceived as faces evoke an early (165 ms) activation in the ventral fusiform cortex, at a time and location similar to that evoked by faces, whereas other common objects do not evoke such activation. This activation is similar to a slightly earlier peak at 130 ms seen for images of real faces. The authors suggest that face perception evoked by face-like objects is a relatively early process, and not a late cognitive reinterpretation phenomenon

Source: Wikipedia

Just one question to the Op... Is is possible that the laughter you heard came from elsewhere in your neighborhood? Taking one look at your backyard reveals that there is no solid fencing between the houses that would otherwise deflect or muzzle such sounds from other properties. Given the correct wind conditions, sounds could travel quite a distance and sound much closer than they actually are.

IRM

[edit on 14/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well I see a couple things in this pic that I found interesting. The orb is as plain as the nose on my face. The shadow is interesting because if you look close, the objects behind it seem to warp.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

thx for the pics! Well, as I suspected, to didn't 'catch' anything on film, IMO...because I believe it's either spiritual being or something that has stealth capable.

Here's why I believe you do have something outside...this is my personal ongoing thread of the goings on in our house as of late...

More activity with 'seemingly' intelligence,
Saturday, February 7th, 2009

After my wife left the house at around 12:30p to go to a movie with her friend, my grandson left the house at around 2pm to go into town for awhile.

At appox. 2:30p, I dead bolted the front door and checked the back door which was locked as well. Took a 15 min shower. Sat on the couch to watch a bit of TV. At appox 4:30pm, my wife pulls in from the movie, I go to open the door for her and find the deadbolt

UNLOCKED.

Still need to check with the grandson if he came back, but, I'm 99.9% positive he didn't return till 5pm. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Last night, February 9th, 2009

After feeling a bit sleepy at around 11pm, I went to bed, woke back up about 1am this morning;couldn't get back to sleep.

I felt as if I slept 6 hours in an hour. Laid in bed for another hour and half; got up, played on the computer for about an hour. After getting into bed, laying there for 5 mins, lights off; then all of the sudden the middle of the bed was being pushed up and down 3 times; as if someone was underneath it pushing it up from the bottom or on top of it pushing it from the top.

As I laid there, for a sec thinking it was my wife, I said... " honey, was that you?"
WIFE: "hmmm...no thought that was you!"

...seconds later, it did it again as if someone was pushing the middle of our queen sized bed straight up from the bottom!! It did it 3 times again! After checking under the bed, I couldn't see anything and something that big would had have to be fairly big to push a queen sized bed straight up from the center, whether it was from the bottom or the top, enough to practically roll me out of bed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join