It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got a demon or something outside Help!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Wow that can't be fun. I'm sorry to hear that it's continuing. It would not only be beneficial to yourself, but to everyone here to hear a recording of it. Don't put yourself in danger to get it though. That would just be stupid. I've never seen anything to make me believe in spirits (of ANY) kind. My house is supposedly haunted and my mom has had numerous "encounters" with a ghost of some sorts. But i'm up pretty much all night and i'm here all the time. Yet I haven't seen or heard a single thing.

Sorry, got a little side tracked, but good luck with this problem, I wouldn't trust that thing one bit, no matter what it is.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Don't let anyone convince you otherwise,... demons, i.e. fallen angels, do exist, they also seem to be drawn to areas of intense human negative emotional experience. The next bit of text is total conjecture but perhaps worth considering. If I was you I would be wondering if there is a body in my backyard and if the demon is perhaps replaying the most intense part of the event while hanging around what is left of the negative energy. Just a thought.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
Don't let anyone convince you otherwise,... demons, i.e. fallen angels, do exist, they also seem to be drawn to areas of intense human negative emotional experience. The next bit of text is total conjecture but perhaps worth considering. If I was you I would be wondering if there is a body in my backyard and if the demon is perhaps replaying the most intense part of the event while hanging around what is left of the negative energy. Just a thought.

whats funny now that you mention a body or something.

The tree in the picture's .

Well my 4 year old drew on it with a crayon oen day came and got us..sayign look at the face in this tree.

Sure enough i see a face..but at same time i know people see stuff in clouds and what not.
But she is 4 years old and had to tell us she see a face in the tree bark.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
just poppin in to see how its goin...did the demon or whatever it was ever come back?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainPower
just poppin in to see how its goin...did the demon or whatever it was ever come back?

well the other night my wife woke me from a dead sleep to hear a baby crying.
it was loud enough to come over my air conditioner in my window.
then it changed back into the same lady laughing.

soon as i can get audio and what not i will post it when i ever do catch it lol

aint like i can time it beside it's always at night never during the day.

ya know

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
you should really devise some sort of trap-like device...or something...maybe bait and catch...idk how these things work

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You need to get that indian from poltergeist 2

as well as the guy from coach

then you need to build a big steam sauna in your backyard..

errr.. wait..

lol - the audio will be sweet though, b/c i do believe either you are thinking there is something, or there def is...

perhaps pipes making a squealing sound?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The orb is there for really good reason. Bounce. That is not fog. Your flash is bouncing off the bright white wall. The orb is a flare. The fog is over exposure. Night shots are difficult anyway and with that bright white background you would have to go to manual settings to get reliable shots.

I read this when you first posted and thanks for following through. Good luck with the mystery.

[edit on 5/18/2009 by Blaine91555]

[edit on 5/18/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

then explain why the other photo's i think 4 i posted.

2 was took side by side..fast as i could almost.

no fog in first one..fog in seconds one with a orb.

next night pic's no fog in none of the picture's...but a giant orb thing.

if it was the wall or fog...it would have been in the one exactly before it 1 seconds before.
now wouldn't it?

i would agree with ya if i didn't take multiple picture's in the exact same spot.
and none had the fog. accept one.

if ya see my point.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Did it look like the 'fellow' below?

'Stranger' caught on video?

A lost Grey?

How about one of these fellows?

On the other hand, can one blame a 'foreigner' for paying a visit?

Good Night folks. Don't forget to draw the drapes and lock those doors!

It's truely a strange, strange world though quite exciting the same, would you agree?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Congratulations. That post entitles you to be the new "Poster Child" for what is WRONG with ATS.

Sarcasm, YouTube videos (mostly hoaxes) and ZERO constructive input. Is school out for summer already?

BTW, have you read each post or is that merely a "drive-by"?

Regards...KK

[edit on 20-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

The OP was looking for answers, assuming the post was legit. Videos are the best method for her compare what she may have seen here.

I have had an 'experience' or two myself.

Seems I have touched a nerve?

It also appears you placed yourself up as a Judge in the matter.
Perhaps the videos I 'chose' are actually real among a sea of garbage.

Seems you wear a crown of tin?

Easy there fellow.

Perhaps you are mistaken in your assumptions.

Why not 'explain' yourself.
I read whining and discomfort on your part.

You should know by now, there are alot of UFO sightings lately.

There is a Reason for this.

Perhaps you'll be the last to know or will continue to wear blinders.

Motive, if you will?

Perhaps you should 're-read' your ATS signature more than once. You may grasp it's message. Keep reading Ralph Waldo Emerson for your own develpment, he's Good for you.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

Did it look like the 'fellow' below?

'Stranger' caught on video?

A lost Grey?

How about one of these fellows?

On the other hand, can one blame a 'foreigner' for paying a visit?

Good Night folks. Don't forget to draw the drapes and lock those doors!

It's truely a strange, strange world though quite exciting the same, would you agree?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

First video debunked:

hauntedtavern.proboards83.com... This is fake. The film makers have come out and shown how they did it. Look here. fallenangelmakingof.com Some paranormal investigators supposedly capturing a "fallen angel" demon on video in the woods in Spain

2nd video : Has been debunked many times, look it up in the forums

3rd Video: Can;t fully debunk alot of these videos, but i'm sure a few of the other more expereinced people here can debunk a few

4th : Are you on drugs? What has this got to do with the current topid in this post?

5th: Sigh, once again, debunked many times in the forums.

It also appears you placed yourself up as a Judge in the matter. Perhaps the videos I 'chose' are actually real among a sea of garbage.

Seriously? Go away troll.

Cherry

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

It appears you may have an agenda yourself.
Who do 'you' work for?

The first video appears to have been debunked and it disgusts me to think of how much effort one went to to make it real. I don't plan to post anymore alien videos from here forward. Some are too difficult to determine if real or not though I am aware aliens do exist and we are currently using some of their technology.

You should work on your delivery. Debunk if necessary though don't assume everyone has an agenda. I was only attempting to help the OP identify what she may have seen. No one knows how many alien species there are out there. Earth is but a spec in the cosmos.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
I was only attempting to help the OP identify what she may have seen. No one knows how many alien species there are out there. Earth is but a spec in the cosmos.

Speaking of specs, I highly suggest you expand your mind and read the entire thread.

The OP is a "he."

Besides, how does posting known hoaxed videos assist the OP?

Your logic reminds me of that clear liquid that oozes from a bottle of Mustard, before the yellow stuff comes out.

Nice work Apex, now run along.

Regards...KK

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
it could be a poltergeist. it manipulated a lawn mower, manifested itself, scared a brick out of you, call a demonologist.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well if it is real then it doesn't seem too interested in leaving. Maybe it just likes f@#kn wiht you?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
snap pictures even if you see nothing, inter-dimensional beings can show up....not to mention polaroids show more than the eye can see....that camera is a good detector...orbs are real....altavista foo fighters

ps...our only protection is Jesus(Yahushua) as his mother called him

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't see anything next to the house as some of you seem to but I'm MUCH more interested in the imagery on the tree!

OP, I'd love to see a pic of that tree during the day if you could take one.

Originally posted by xstealth
This one circled previously by another poster, the whole image won't show up though so you have to click it.

Here is an inverted view of the darkest photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join