It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got a demon or something outside Help!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ok look folk's i took picture's of this thing.

i will upload soon as i get new battery's for camera.

But tonight around 10 pm eastern
My kids toy weedeater was out side by my window in the back yard.
It started going off by itself.
it's dark no flash light cant see anything.

I figured heck batteries must be going dead.RIGHT...
you have to pull it's trigger pretty hard to make it go off.

Well i walked out side and soon as i turned corner to where i saw the weedeater toy...
This little thing was there looking at me.
i can't even discribe it..cause i never saw anything like it before.

i got no flash light...so i said who the FAK is in my back yard messing around...
My wife was behind me..
A woman laughed and it echoed ...there is no echo in my back yard lol

We ran ...
i said give me the camera it has a flash i take a picture.

i waited for it to do it again..with the weedeater.
took 2 picture's before battery went dead...

One you can see a little eww thing grabbing at the weedeater. as if to turn it back on..like luring me to grab the weedeater or something.
almost vampire/gnome looking without a hat.
Other pic i took i got what appears to be 2 eyes and a mouth but it's lit up..as if light's ..wierd..

Btw..it's been hour and 30 min minute's and the weedeater is still going off..so it isnt the battery's...
what do i do ?

it scared my wife so bad she cried herself to bed.
And im not calling the police and tell them there is a demon or laughing like a woman outside my window playing with the weedeater either.

either way HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

i got no idea if it's a ghost or a demon or what..
But it isnt human i do know that.
and i know 100% it laughed like a woman. with a echo.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by TheAmused]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18 May 09 by Gools]

+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well I gotta tell ya - Even though I'm trying to believe you - you're going to pay the price for every other person who's come here claiming to have pics - but hasn't posted them for one reason or another.

Too many times - far too many times - these threads start out with: "Wow Folks, I took a picture... BUT."

Then some excuse given why there’s a *BUT* in the sentence - and no pictures in the thread.

So, all the *needy* (attention hogs) who've gone before you have resulted in my becoming a real *Doubting Thomas*.

Get the pics up, U2U me and I‘ll be glad to take a peek, until then, I‘m back to doing what I was doing before.
Looking for threads with no *BUTS*...

Good luck with the monster thingy.

Have him mow the lawn while you go get some batteries.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Crazy weird I'd throw some holy water on it

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
this thread is worthless without pictures.

sorry, but I am not buying it. I don't think you would either.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You could call the police and tell them you have a prowler in your yard. You don't have to get specific.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Oh heck. Call the police, and tell em someone is sneaking around your house, and you fear for your life. No need to tell them you think it's a demon or anything like that.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Its trespassing, ask him/her to leave or you will use force. Then go ahead and shoot the damn thing. If it doesn't die then you might want to get worried.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This thread reeks of ... BS ..

Why does the OP go out of his way to make all this commotion about the batteries being low and dying AFTER he scores a couple shots?

Obviously this means he has some evidence on the camera, who cares about the batteries?

But hes going to say, "damn it looks like the batteries died before i could get the shots because they arent on there. i swore i took at least 1. weird." WATCH... lol .. well maybe not now that I said this, but you get it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You know you are going to get all kinds of fire for this, talking about something paranormal WITHOUT pictures. SOOO, run to Walmart or your local late night store, and grab some batteries, come back here and post them! It's really a simple thing to do, and then you will save face, right?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Tell them to make sure they get behind the shed. Also, i'd recommend starting the lawnmower and then looking at it, looking at them, then walking away.

The only reason i'd believe this cause it takes a certain kind of person to involve their wife in a lie whether she knows it or not. It's kind of like turning her into the lie...i dunno the thought is lost in translation.

calmly

edito: exploitation! that's it. People don't exploit their wives like that.......

[edit on 13-5-2009 by heyo]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I call BS.

You don't need any more than 99%-dead batteries in a digital camera to have it work long enough through USB connection to transfer the photos.

Heck, most PCs come with a card reader (replacing the floppy drive) these days that can be used too.

Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Terms and Conditions

If you are telling the truth, you better scurry to get the photos online or this forum will tear you to pieces.

If you are trying a lame hoax, then nice knowing you.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
yes, post the pics, i wanna see what this thing looks like!!! i would say if to get like some rocks or something and a flashlight and shine the flashlight on it and throw rocks....it doesnt seem too friendly...maybe set some traps or something.

over here in Iraq, the animals like to dig through the garbage outside and one night the power went out and we convinced our buddy that there was a demon fox with a satanic voice and glowing red eyes runnig around on two legs outside. dude still believes us, maybe i could scare him more with the pics you got!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
why not take batteries out of your tv remote or anything so u can connect it to the computer and upload the photos, slash take more photo's while your at it! Do you have a webcam? slash a torch? Set up the webcam to look out side and shine the torch on the thing and maybe get 2 - 5 seconds of footage of it.... THINK!!! lol there is something you can do, just think outside of the box.

I find it hard to believe that you live in this day and age and only have 1 camera, not batteries, no web cam, no camera phone.... Sigh

Cherry

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

How did you go from a "Demon" to "or something" thats a big leap of what it was

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have to say though, looking at his profile it's mostly politcal and religious stuff....nothing too crazy in the flagged threads....am i trying to convince myself?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now ya sure yer "Better Half" ain't Sleep Walking in her Avocado Dip Face Mask?!?

Just a thought...go back in and check!!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Who can just go to sleep when something like this happens?

You two should still be up talking about it and being excited.

Have you considered grabbing some candles, paper anything to make a torch and go out and investigate?

I realize that often life is filled with the mysterious and things happen all the time that defy logic and cannot be explained by conventional reality, but you have or had the chance to face the unknown straight on and you chose not to.

So why make this thread until you provide the proff you claim to have? Go to the store and get some batteries and post your pics.

Call a friend or family member to come over and bring their camera and or batteries and a flash light if you think you need it.

Drive your car around, a riding mower if you have one, get some lights on the area but dont mess with any potential tracks in the area.

Best of luck to you, this is a weird story and I can only hope that you do not let the members down, protect your camera tonight so the troll does not take it, you know they are tricky little devils.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Maybe there's a cat in your yard playing with the toy...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
hmmm looking forward to the pics,without'em ya'll get eaten alive here ,so ya better post'em soon!!!!
hope this aint some kind of hoax
I do want to believe but ya know people need some kind of proof

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Locke23

Well he said he has pictures Id like to see a DEMON for myself,
Be good tohave some proof finally

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join