It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disorganized Resistance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Good stuff here guys and a must read for any interested American!

American opposition movements have always focused on the notion of organization. It has always been their goal to organize the people. Their hope has been to wield the collective power of the disaffected, downtrodden, and exploited as a single unit against the concentrated power of the ruling class. While their hope has been noble, their methods have been foolish. Organized resistance has many drawbacks. These drawbacks have seldom been discussed by the opposition. I believe that the only effective resistance is a completely disorganized, decentralized, and leaderless opposition.......
There are many reasons for the failure of organized resistance. The two primary causes of failure are intimately connected to the culture of the United States and the political system laid down by our nation's founding fathers......
Americans, culturally, are anarchists......
While it is undeniable that political culture in the United States often speaks to the opposite of the above list, it is also undeniable that most Americans register as neither Democrat or Republican and most Americans do not vote. Thus, despite the political culture, most Americans choose not to participate in it. This is not only due to their belief that the American political system is hopeless, but also is due to the cultural clash between the wider culture and the political culture.....
In some societies, dissidents become heroes. In American society dissidents are systematically slandered, libeled, harassed, and villainized. If they become successful, they are murdered (e.g. Martin Luther King, Malcolm X). In the American experience, movements that look to leaders are decapitated. Leaders are a liability, not an asset....
......Organizations attract opportunists, power mongers, and attention seekers. Organizations tend to exploit their rank and file for the benefit of their inner circle. Disorganizations share none of these defects...
Bureaucracy cannot comprehend disorganization. Disorganization is invisible....
The many and dispersed are a more difficult target than the large and concentrated...
I do not propose a complete absence of organization. Instead I propose a disorganization of units. Units can be as small as a single individual, or as complex as cell of individuals working together.

www.etresoi.ch...

What do you think guys? Is there something to this?
Thanks for your input as always!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
S+F

That is a fantastic idea

I will be copying that article and spreading it any way I can think of.

[edit on 5/12/09 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That's typical resistance cell mantra. Every cell needs to be isolated from the one above it and below it. Each cell is a collection of leaders who lead in order of death. No one "figurehead" to be taken out and the cell fall apart. Every member has the ability to lead the cell.

Kinda like an ant colony. No one is more important than the next, everyone just does a job.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
One reason organization works so well, for them?
They are always easily infiltrated!

www.guardian.co.uk...

G20 police 'used undercover men to incite crowds'

Keep the peeps in one managable(and cordoned off)spot!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
That's typical resistance cell mantra. Every cell needs to be isolated from the one above it and below it. Each cell is a collection of leaders who lead in order of death. No one "figurehead" to be taken out and the cell fall apart. Every member has the ability to lead the cell.

Kinda like an ant colony. No one is more important than the next, everyone just does a job.

I may be wrong but an ant colony still has the queen and that hasn't done wonders for our friends "across the pond". I think that we should just "hide in plain site". You can be a part of the system yet only loosely connected to it. I do not advocate violence or discord but would rather be a seer of light and by definition, a speaker of light. Speak truth to the hungry ears and move on. Reality will take care of itself.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
S&F

I ain't saying it's always right, but this is exactly why militant 'cells' are so successful at fighting wars against conventional military powers.

new topics

top topics

join