It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it's not a coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've got my mind made up on a ot of subjects / theories and all that jazz, but for the past few months there has been one thing that just gets to me...

I don't underestimate the powers that be... But at the same time, I have to ask myself if I'm giving them too much credit.

Anyway, let me get to the point... I want you to ask yourself how seriously screwed humanity is if this is not a coincidence:

Obama Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Ask yourself: How much power do these people have if this is not a coincidence? What if these names were meant to be similar for some occult reason or something?

I'm just talking out loud,... But for some reason, this coincidence has always made me think just a little bit harder.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
"sorcery" by symbolic vector. It's everywhere.

* The World Trade Center stood like an '11'
* 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
* September 11th is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11
* September 11th was 111 days until the end of the year
* The 1st plane to hit the World Trade Center was 'Flight 11'
* Total crew on Flight 11 was '11'
* New York is the 11th state of the US Constitution
* September 11th 2001 stands '11' years from 2012 (Note that in the Mayan calendar, it was said that there would be 20 years of 'no-time'. A period of unrest where the planet is making a transition from one age to another. 9/11 stood 9 years from the start of this 'no-time' and 11 years from the end.)
* The World Trade Center was built between 1966 to 1977... taking 11 years

Coincidences, my favorite subject.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Anyway, let me get to the point... I want you to ask yourself how seriously screwed humanity is if this is not a coincidence:

Obama Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Ask yourself: How much power do these people have if this is not a coincidence? What if these names were meant to be similar for some occult reason or something?

If you make an assumption that the name similarity is not a coincidence, then humanity is hardly to be blamed -- we are too dumb to even notice the close similarity, not to speak of making it happen. That means something is out there that can pull invisible strings to make things like that happen.

You should have extended the coincidence to fit the time frame the way the "string pullers" meant it. Obama and Biden took their offices in 2009. Since zero means "nothing," create an empty space between 2 and 9, like this: 2__9

Now you see "two and nine." But since "2 and 9" implies 2 + 9, and 2 + 9 = 11, the ending term 9=11 relates to 9/11, which in turn relates to Osama bin Laden. (The leading number 2 disappears, the same way the 2 WTC towers did. That's why you wind up with only 9 and 11.)

The time link needs to be there to apparently relate Obama and Biden with Osama bin Laden.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by stander]

join