It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe calls for rules on RFID chips

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

You can get rid of electronic devices. So, when the evil of RFID becomes obvious people would just be able to stop using their electronics. I know that sounds insane, but if it was your life and your families lives.... Or your electronics.... You would chose getting rid of your electronics.

When you implant an RFID chip into someone it can mean a number of things.

1. It's going to be difficult convincing the already enormously stupid populous to cut out a portion of their hand with a knife to save their lives.

Which would then mean:
2. if everyone is chipped and you do take your chip out, you are effectively not part of society anymore
3. it's convenient for the NWO, they can just turn off your chip if you are not being a good slave

[edit on 13-5-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Reding noted that the success of the RFID industry was dependent on acceptance from consumers - something that would only happen if they were happy with the privacy protections offered.

I sincerely hope people aren't that blind. No matter how protected many privacy protection policies they put in place, i will NOT take an RFID chip.

Nice choice of words there, "acceptance of consumers". Not humans, not even citizens.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There would have to be a way to effect the chip with enough electricity to short it out or to cause interference

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Johansson

That is all we are. Living consumer engines powering the lumbering beast onwards through the ages so it may further subsist off the sweat and blood of the next generation.

All it will take is two generations, maybe even one, to assimilate the chip into the societal mind. After that who knows what will happen. If a child grows up in a system... they will first accept it until something gives them a reason to do otherwise. They already want the info wormhole that is the internet to be compartmentalized, licensed. A more pervasive matrix is coming.

They can already stop a bull mid-charge with a cerebral chip that regulates salt in an area of the brain if I'm not mistaken. Imagine, mandates to block out certain brain wavelengths, you have to purchase certain feelings, ideas, notions.. it is going to get bizarre, more invasive evil.

They don't just want us dead, they want us totally controlled while we are dying.

15 years, and things will be vastly different than they are today.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Johansson

Reding noted that the success of the RFID industry was dependent on acceptance from consumers - something that would only happen if they were happy with the privacy protections offered.

I sincerely hope people aren't that blind. No matter how protected many privacy protection policies they put in place, i will NOT take an RFID chip.

Nice choice of words there, "acceptance of consumers". Not humans, not even citizens.

Hahaha, and if they said "Acceptance of the humans" people would have imagery of reptilian overlords flashing in their heads.

I'm sure "citizens" would produce dreams of martial law.

You guys are so silly.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
They are going to nullify every excuse you have not to get chipped, by securing it, testing it, enhancing it, etc...

... until the only excuse you'll have is:

"It's the mark of the beast!"

... which is a great illogical premise to boot.

"Why is it the mark?"

"BECAUSE IT IS!!!!!!"

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
15 years, and things will be vastly different than they are today.

You may have a point there -following on from Suzque66's post,heres another revealing interview with Katherine Albrecht about the inherent
dangers of RFID technology:
www.youtube.com...

Other links:

RFID chips and Cancer:
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

WISCONSIN BANS FORCED HUMAN RFID CHIPPING
www.spychips.com...

Enforced human microchipping in Indonesia:
www.newsvine.com...

Cheers.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

well the chips r in our american passports already.. u can smash it but if u cause damag to pport u could face some law issues.... but who gives? since when did people decide to be afraid of the select few at the top? the masses just have to unite, is all.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This is disturbing. After reading this article, it appears the the government is just fine with chipping humans so long as privacy measures are in place. Anyone else see anything wrong with that picture? Humans should not have RFID chips in the first place! The more i hear on this issue, the more worried i get.

Maybe I read this wrong, but please show me where it states that the government does not care about chipping humans?

After all RFID chips are *NOT* only used on organisms, they're also used on regular products, and cards (eg.: Public transport cards).

And your current card can be tracked as well. You do a transaction anywhere, you get tracked.

My apologies if you meant ''chipping humans'' as in just letting them carry one, but if you actually meant injecting.

Sorry but RFID chips are used for way more than just injecting into people.

Note to add: That the RFID chip has been hacked multiple times.

People in The Netherlands were able to go on public transport for free, and managed to enter Government buildings xd

[edit on 13/5/09 by -0mega-]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

the only sheep i see here are the ones in this thread.
All of a sudden an article about the EU taking precautions about RFID info from shipping goods turns into an article about chipping humans?? People, do not be lead around by fear. it only took the words RFID CHIP and PRIVACY to set you off barking like pavlov dogs about the mark of the beast. Comprehend what you are reading.

While the threat of privacy invasion is imminent from all angles at all times of the day, this article says NOTHING about using RFID chips on humans (ie: implants). Fear gets spread around by people who dont bother to read the article properly, if at all, and start getting up in arms about human implants. Ignorance is contagious.

That being said, there is no way RFID technology can be that secure (current RFID, anyway). if people were planted with RFIDs i believe anybody can read it with a homemade scanner, and if decoded, im sure it can be cracked. Here is a tutorial on building your own RFID scanner, so that when they start chippin your neighbours you can read their financial info, biometrics, and overall worth to society

hackedgadgets.com...

cheers!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

There is a difference between carrying an RFID chip around in cell phones, electronics or mastercards.

It will soon be mandatory to recieve this RFID chip implant on to your right hand or forehead.

Any who has bug out bags ready,,leave all electronics and cell phones home. New car tires also have a RFID chip in the sidewall.

Also leave behind you drivers license and credit cards. They will be of no use anyways when SHTF.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The European Commission has put out a series of recommendations to protect European citizens from the privacy risks associated with RFID chips.

source

This is disturbing. After reading this article, it appears the the government is just fine with chipping humans so long as privacy measures are in place. Anyone else see anything wrong with that picture? Humans should not have RFID chips in the first place! The more i hear on this issue, the more worried i get.
TA

When the time comes I will say no and resist taking the chip, probably to the point where I might physically hurt somebody, or have myself killed. The reason I'm saying this is because they won't just let you get away with a "No, thanks" because that will spoil their plans so they will insist on chipping your brain. And will go to any possible means to get you to do that.

As far as i go, I'd rather loose my life, then loose my privacy, rights and freedom.

And that's what will happen to those who take it, they will become slaves, drones, working for the will of the government. Mind control is one of the most advanced technologies they have.

Freedom over Life!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Europeans will take the RFID chip no problemo.

Over 60% of Brits approve of ID cards with all the biometric data. The chip is just the next stage

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There are alot of people that have already been chipped. Various corporations require them, the british royal faimly is chipped for secuirty purposes. Verichip was designed in florida. One big problem with the chip is this. When they were mass produced they followed a template which produced millions of the chips, all set at a certain frequency. So you ask So what. Well if you check the magnisfier its frequency has shifted and moving higher. The chips are set at a lower frequency. So you say. So what. The chips will begin to degrade at higher frequencys. Or LEAK. Leakage can cause all manners of skin cancers, and other forms of cancer.
I sent verichip a question once but never got a answer on why they were selling chips that would leak. So to me since I'm not religious, and all this mark of the beast stuff to me is just one more scare tactic. The thing that gets me is why would you get chipped if the product could possibly kill you? TPTB will figure out some way to push it on everyone and make it seem the good citizens way. Or "Change" for the future. etc. For me, Its never going to happen.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There is not enough radiation to leak anything, they do not have a power source, they are "activated" by the scanner, and I don't believe in Mark of the Beast either, but I take exception to being catalogued.

You won't be given the simple choice of take the chip or not, you will be given the choice of "this is required for your child, otherwise they can't have healthcare, do you really want your child to be excluded from healthcare, sports, school, etc.?"

50 years ago SS# weren't issued until you were an adult seeking credit, registering for selective service, etc. Now they are mandatorily issued at birth before you leave the hospital.

30 years ago, barcodes and magnetic credit cards were seen as obscene precursors to the mark (maybe they were), but now they are common place and no one notices.

20 years ago a couple of states wanted to switch foodstamps to debit cards. There was an outcry among conspiracy theorists, today it is the only way to receive government benefits.

15 years ago, everyone got a paycheck, now "direct deposit" is mostly mandatory.

10 years ago these chips were still basically science fiction and even the start-up companies like Verichip had trouble convincing financiers that they would ever be accepted by the public.

Last year 3000 club-goers in London showed up early to get chipped, just so they could get free drinks and access to the VIP area!!!!!

Will your children or grand-children realize they have a "Choice" about being chipped!?! It is so simple to say, "I would never get a chip in my hand," but it isn't so simple when your grandchild needs a kidney, and the parents aren't so steadfast as you, the doctors are justifying all the important reasons it is necessary to include the chip, and you stand alone as the one willing to let the child die for your ethical dilemma.

Don't be fooled into thinking someone will march up to your door and demand it. Everyone is already accounted for, numbered, identified, and tracked. The chip will be as commonplace as a credit card.

(My years are generalizations of course, they could be off here and there, but the information is accurate and you get the point.)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Although the company emphasizes that its chip is strictly voluntary, recent statements suggest this could easily change. VeriChip Chairman of the Board Scott Silverman has been promoting the VeriChip as a partial solution to immigration concerns, proposing it as a way to register guest workers, verify their identities as they cross the border, and "be used for enforcement purposes at the employer level." He told interviewers on the Fox News Channel that the company has "talked to many people in Washington about using it."

Wisconsin Anti-Chip story

I didn't know about this. ON WISCONSIN!

reply to post by getreadyalready

Last year 3000 club-goers in London showed up early to get chipped, just so they could get free drinks and access to the VIP area!!!!!

That's the point! The choice part starts with the dangling of the proverbial carrot. If you want to get the cool bonuses you HAVE to be chipped. It will quickly become prohibitively inconvenient to avoid the chip to entice or subtley force the chip. Finally, the push will come to physically force those who remain steadfast in there refusal. Even simply excluding them from society by taking away all other forms of transaction.

"AND THAT NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK, OR THE NAME OF THE BEAST, OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME." --Revelation 13:17

edit: link

[edit on 5/13/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This whole chip thing doesn't even bother me. Its not like i have privacy in the first place. And when I have private time the only thing i do with it is watch TV or play the PS3. So they can chip me all they want.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Dark Jester]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester
This whole chip thing doesn't even bother me. Its not like i have privacy in the first place. And when I have private time the only thing i do with it is watch TV or play the PS3. So they can chip me all they want.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Dark Jester]

Unfortunately that is a very common opinion. I don't blame you for your views, but at some point you could be singled out for a habit, view, race, or membership on a website like this. Do you really want to have that chip implanted in you when that day comes? Maybe you just want to sneek out for some herb or lady of the night, but your chip code doesn't match what is expected for the area you go into. Don't forget religion, any number of scary scenarios could accompany having the chip. If not religion, how about aliens, maybe it is the marker for a 'harvest.' I typically don't believe people who envision the future, but this particular subject has been close to me for over 30 years and it is coming to pass exactly as my father laid out that it would.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The future of shopping with the mark of the beast.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
lol loved that one Sword,

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join