It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Senior Figure of Al Qaeda Says More Attacks in U.S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Another senior figure of al Q'aeda has promised that 2004 will be a year where more attacks will be inflicted in America, stating this will be the "year of attacks in U.S"

This is London
One of the most senior figures in the al Qa'eda terror group has pledged that 2004 will be a year of attacks on America.

The comments appeared in a voice recording on the Dirasat Islamist Website and are believed to have come from Abdulaziz Issa Abdul-Mohsin al-Moqrin.

The tape also warns that that Saudi Arabian rulers will be unable to prevent further attacks.

"The Jews, the Americans and crusaders in general will remain the targets of our coming attacks and this year, God willing, will be fiercer and harsher for them" the tape said.

Is this just another bluff made by one more senior member of this terrorist group? or should we take this threat seriously like the supposed threats that were made before 9/11?

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Guardian released today also their version on the latest threat to the western world by the al Q'aeda commander.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
God help them if they do attack for they will be the ones to discover the meaning of hell on earth. We don't live in utopia where peace and brotherly love rule but we do live in a world where the United States is a Superpower that is currently willing to pay the price for security and saftey around the globe and go after these bastards with what it takes to win. We must be willing to pay the price to stop these cowards, even if it means the lives of our fellow countryman.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It seems that since the attacks of 9/11 we've been hearing threats from Al-Qaeda on targets in the USA, but I am wondering if MAYBE we have had such an impact on Al-Qaeda in this war on terrorism that they are unable to make these threats a realty.

On the other hand I think it unwise to underestimate this enemy. Deep inside my soul I hope this is a sign that Al-Qaeda has been broken down enough that all they can do now is make empty threats, but logical thought says that we will be attacked by these insane men of Allah, at some point in the future.

I think the Madrid bombings show they are still active, but only time will show if they can follow through on threats in the USA.

Gazz

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
How the hell did this end up here?

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by intrepid]

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Is this just another bluff made by one more senior member of this terrorist group?

Al Qaeda always makes these little press releases before they do something. This means they have something in the works inside the US, before every attack or attempted attack they say stuff like this.

new topics

top topics

join