It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats: CIA is out to get us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

...I'm going with a more logical and realistic way, in saying that the Democrats were pushed by their base to pursue it, and some people didn't even know what Pelosi knew because she never thought memos would leak out and she probably lied to other Democrats...then it all blew up in their face. However, she has so much power the Democrats can't throw her under the bus and instead have to make up stupid headlines like this as they slowly put their foot in their mouth. I knew as soon as Cheney and Rove were calling for it to all come out, that they knew the Democrats were lying between their teeth.

Some would say the fish is rotten from the head down.

Some would say caca rolls down hill!

I am neither democrat or republican but Bush never failed to get what he asked for from them after they were given a brief spell to put on a show about how they were opposed to it, and it was outrageous and scandalous but they would still cough up the votes he needed always.

That was such a trained pony by the time the Bush left office it was his own party that was really bucking him!

If they sit on a Committee that has anything to do with it, they are up too their eyeballs in it.

This is a classic set up. The government is not risking or daring the people's hand, they are flat out pushing for it, and want it, so what's in their hand behind their back that they are inviting it so?

They after something the sneakly little devils.

No two ifs ands or butts about that.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The last time the democrat were in power they gutted the CIA.(Clinton)

Now its payback time.

The thing to wonder is if the democrats start a civil war in the US what side will the CIA be on.

It would be interesting if the people had the CIA on there side against the government when the revolution came.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Originally posted by yellowcard
...I'm going with a more logical and realistic way, in saying that the Democrats were pushed by their base to pursue it, and some people didn't even know what Pelosi knew because she never thought memos would leak out and she probably lied to other Democrats...then it all blew up in their face. However, she has so much power the Democrats can't throw her under the bus and instead have to make up stupid headlines like this as they slowly put their foot in their mouth. I knew as soon as Cheney and Rove were calling for it to all come out, that they knew the Democrats were lying between their teeth.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by yellowcard]

Bingo! Give that man a cigar!

Pelosi wasn't the only Dem in on it, either.

<< 1   >>

join