It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats: CIA is out to get us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Democrats: CIA is out to get us

www.politico.com

Democrats charged Tuesday that the CIA has released documents about congressional briefings on harsh interrogation techniques in order to deflect attention and blame away from itself.

Asked for comment about the Democrats’ charges, CIA spokesman George Little said only that the CIA “understands the importance of a strong relationship with the Congress, which in our democracy, conducts oversight of secret intelligence activities.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.koreatimes.co.kr

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Let's get it straight
they are both hypocrites
straight and simple

I don't know if they are behind the curtain friends pretending to be two different parties or if they actually are.

but regardless they are on and the same

RP On Torture

Democrats Are Hypocrites Over Torture
www.koreatimes.co.kr...

Interesting read above

dems are hypocrites and so is the CIA man

what is this charade?

Edit:
Ron Paul's video spoke of Matthew Alexander
www.washingtonpost.com...

Anyone heard of him before?

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-5-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Too bad the Company couldn't get the entire Congress.

And all this time, I thought prostitution was only legal in Nevada.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
CIA/Congressman.. Pot/Kettle

The CIA knows that what they did was illegal. The Democratic congressman know that they approved or overlooked those same illegal actions. They're all guilty.

All I can say is I hope the prosecutions find their way around to all guilty parties.

And, as usual, wise words from Mr. Paul.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

What does that suppose to mean?
I've read your posts before

I know you are extremely pro-war and even pro-preemptive war and also pro-torture and therefore anti-everything.

But what exactly do you mean?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I would suggest that all of Congress are political whores. They've all been bought and paid for. They owe big favors, which is why they would pass legislation without reading it.

Their dominating concern is the two-headed hydra of reelection and fund raising. A twenty dollar whore is more honest. At twenty dollars a pop, at least she'll own up to what she does for a living.

If breaking out some of the hard data on the part of the CIA is giving them grief, then maybe there are other things that are in files somewhere that would bust out probably every single member of Congress.

Apologies for being too brief earlier.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It did not take long in Vietnam for the troops to figure it out.
You don't take prisoners.
There were no prison camps
There was no torture
= no political problem.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bejing

Thank you Bejing!

Now I don't feel like the Lone Ranger!

Life was simple then.

Simple problem, simple solution.

The old ways are often the best!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hopefully they all go blind by poking each other's eyes out after all of the finger pointing.

Corruption...no way.

They both are truthful.....we are just stupid and don't understand it.

Listen to them...they have all the answers...we are just to idiotic to understand them.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bejing

It did not take long in Vietnam for the troops to figure it out.
You don't take prisoners.
There were no prison camps
There was no torture
= no political problem.

Right, you mean the immoral war back then
they should have killed everyone and left nothing?
easy to say it when your on the winning end

here's the spin on your post

it didn't take GIs long in Vietnam to figure it out
what played a major part in ending the Vietnam war was GIs refusing to continue fighting for an immoral war

it didn't escalate to prison camps or torture = no political problem and the economy didn't suffer as much as it does now

so tell me.... you like my version better or yours?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No, I think you are in error. The war didn't end because the troops didn't continue to fight.

The ground troops fought until the day they were pulled out.

Period.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a moral war.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is just a minor skirmish between the Trilateral Commission controlled Democrats and the neo-con 'Vulcans' who are ensconced in the CIA.

They have differing priorities now. (But will come together to hide the overall Cryptocracy) Some want to attack Sovereign Iran and others want an Alliance with Sovereign Iran.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My concern is, why are they worried?

My grandpa told me that a man who always does the right thing and never lies will never have anything to worry about.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Ask Grandpa.

I guarantee he'll know.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Vietnam GI's
Does the draft ring a bell???
I assume most did not want to go
survival was the mission
kill or be killed
go home alive or
in a bag
Take no prisoners works for me

When the kids are drafted into Obama's civil army
will they kill other americans will naughty bumper stickers about freedom
or the ones that drafted them.
Should be interesting

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How is the CIA a hypocrite? Without the White House and Congress it couldn't have done what it did. I'm glad they released the memos involving Pelosi...because it reveals her for what she really is...a fraud.

The Democrats are basically saying...stop telling the truth because it's messing up our created truth to push our agenda!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here is my question if the democrats where breifed and approved it which they were.

And they started pointing fingers at the CIA which they did.

And people who live in glass houses don't throw stones...which they don't.

Why are they putting on this little show for us?

If I didn't know better...I just might draw the conclusion some one is trying just as hard as they can to forment a revolution in America, Civil War or some other act of rebellion.

Now since the Democrats, Republicans and CIA are all in on this little show they are putting on for us...

And we are the only ones left out of the loop, you know us silly citizens that the government is supposed to work for...there must be some advantage in getting us all to seriously mistrust each and every person in our government to the point no one left can pretend it serves us no matter how much koolaide they drank.

Where would be the advantage in that and for who?

Makes me really wonder!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Here is my question if the democrats where breifed and approved it which they were.

And they started pointing fingers at the CIA which they did.

And people who live in glass houses don't throw stones...which they don't.

Why are they putting on this little show for us?

If I didn't know better...I just might draw the conclusion some one is trying just as hard as they can to forment a revolution in America, Civil War or some other act of rebellion.

Now since the Democrats, Republicans and CIA are all in on this little show they are putting on for us...

And we are the only ones left out of the loop, you know us silly citizens that the government is supposed to work for...there must be some advantage in getting us all to seriously mistrust each and every person in our government to the point no one left can pretend it serves us no matter how much koolaide they drank.

Where would be the advantage in that and for who?

Makes me really wonder!

...I'm going with a more logical and realistic way, in saying that the Democrats were pushed by their base to pursue it, and some people didn't even know what Pelosi knew because she never thought memos would leak out and she probably lied to other Democrats...then it all blew up in their face. However, she has so much power the Democrats can't throw her under the bus and instead have to make up stupid headlines like this as they slowly put their foot in their mouth. I knew as soon as Cheney and Rove were calling for it to all come out, that they knew the Democrats were lying between their teeth.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Democrats have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar. They slammed the Republican party, mainly the Bush administration, all throughout the primaries on what happened at Gitmo and Abu Grahbi. Now that they won the Presidential election and alot of Senate seats they are being embarrassed.

They opened up this can of worms. Now they have to suffer the consequences.

Alot of people had the Dems point fingers at them and they are getting tired of being accused by people who are just as guilty.

They are starting to push back and I'm going to sit back with my popcorn and watch the show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join