It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The believers, on aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Well said. I was the same after I had my sighting. Unless you see a UFO it can be difficult to believe in their existence. I've seen and I definately believe!!!!

Watch The Skies!!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

So can we really answer if advanced life exists?
No.

Some of us can't, some of us can.

An infinite universe with infinite life has infinite space and infinite breathing room, infinitely there is more than enough space X's infinity for infinite life. Discovering infinity to a never ending universe with never ending life will not be discovered from looking into the stars or from the outside. The earth itself is infinite on the inside and if some of us could learn and understand that an atom is infinite in size and can be split infinitely in half then we must assume what we see of the universe is nothing more than a split atom. Infinitely all matter whatever it may be can be infinitely divided and infinitely doubled in size. The universe is infinite not growing and not shrinking only changing and there was no beginning or ending nor will there ever be a beginning or ending only a constant/continual changing/advancing.

Infinite worlds without number are coming and going, this world will pass but the matter will never pass and the life of the soul will never die but infinitely change, upgrade, advance, evolve call it what you will.

You as a being are nothing more than a cell of infinite space in an infinite universe. The universe which is infinite is nothing more than a cell in an infinite universe, there is not 1 universe but infinite, there is not 1 or 4 or 10 dimensions but infinite. There is not 1 or 1 billion densities but infinite. Our world is tiny but so is everything else sharing infinite space nothing lesser or greater than another because there cannot be lesser or greater in an infinite amount of space all must be calculated as equal because there is no small or large or no beginning or ending, no start or finish no scale to measure all is only at a different level of growth, advancement and evolution/progression everything is equal and the same. As it's a never ending climb and ladder no top no low, no high, no bottom EQUALITY must be ALL THINGS in order for infinity to exist and INFINITY does exist and always will. Think simplicity ponder your very body, your body is an infinite universe in itself, look on the inside and discover not on the outside.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by munkey66

So can we really answer if advanced life exists?
No.

An infinite universe with infinite life has infinite space and infinite breathing room, infinitely there is more than enough space X's infinity for infinite life. Discovering infinity to a never ending universe with never ending life will not be discovered from looking into the stars or from the outside. The earth itself is infinite on the inside and if some of us could learn and understand that an atom is infinite in size and can be split infinitely in half then we must assume what we see of the universe is nothing more than a split atom. Infinitely all matter whatever it may be can be infinitely divided and infinitely doubled in size. The universe is infinite not growing and not shrinking only changing and there was no beginning or ending nor will there ever be a beginning or ending only a constant/continual changing/advancing.

Ah, thanks for the description God! I was always wondering about that!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Logician Magician, you are right, the onus of proof is on the claimant. It annoys me when people use the ''prove it's NOT an alien'' type arguement, then they actually think they've won the debate when they've said this, worse still...some cretin usually gives them a star for it too.

Mods, I recommend an instant ban for anyone who uses the phrase ''prove it's not'', thank-you for complying

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join