It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 alien interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
[edit on 15-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is fake , guys , this interview is completely staged and bad acted.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gl2

Ok let me get this straight.

You were giving a presentation regarding aliens and coincedently two men were in the audiance that actually knew one of the persons that hoaxed the alien interview. Wow...

You believed them because they looked sincere and helpful and didn't ask them for lets say: the name of the hoaxer or any other evidence that you could follow up on that would settle the authenticy of the footage once and for all.

You then removed the still from your presentation but left the pictures provided by Michael Wolf in...

www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It is so good to see that someone with credibility has finally set the record straight. I tried to refute some of the proponents of the Michael "Wolfe" Kruvant mythology but was brushed off as being a government agent trying to hide the truth. The truth is that during the period from 1969-1976 I was Michael's friend and for some of the time his next door neighbor on Sumner Street in Hartford. At that time Michael was unemployed and was under treatment for psychiatric problems. While he was very intelligent and well read, he had no college degrees and certainly held none of the positions at universities or with the government that he and his supporters later claimed. He was very imaginative and a creative guy. Despite his difficulties, he was a genial and charming man and I can see how he could pull the wool over the eyes of the lunatic fringe who wanted to believe that there is a massive government conspiracy to cover up UFO visits to this planet. He had never married or had children when I knew him and was not interested in women. I left Hartford in 1976 and had no further contact with him and was dumbstruck to learn a couple of years ago that he had written the book, Catchers of Heaven, and that people actually believed his claims and his phony biography.

Sorry Mr. LoBuono but it seems you were the person being faked. No offence by the way.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am a graduate of graphic design and have also worked closely with video production students from nearby work rooms. I have watched this over and over again and have paid close attention to the movement of the pixels in the film. Nothing to my knowledge is faked. It's all too perfect. Besides, think about it, no matter what video you get, are you truly going to believe it? It's like a massive game of "the boy how cried wolf." There my very well be hundreds of REAL videos and we have dismissed them as fake. We all search for the proof for REAL EVIDENCE that aliens are on this earth, but when we are presented with something, we want to dismiss it. Why? It seems we enjoy the search for truth because its extraordiary from our lives, but when presented with the sought out truth, we are scared and dismiss it. This ends up making it pretty easy for our government to allow small amounts of REAL evidence out there without real worry for panic.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i would love you to tell me if this is indeed real

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

Pretty good level headed response for your first post there. Nice

But yeah, what you say does make sense, it's like 'you want the truth? well you can't handle the truth!'

I've loved the video since I first saw it, and it sends a slight shiver down my spine whenever I see it, because there's a part of me that almost knows it to be true, because it hits a spot that other videos (which have been shown to be fake) never do.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

I agree with you, this video even "feels" real. I don't see how it is a fake, the movements and eyes should prove that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to fastwalker: I am not sure of what you are saying in your last post. But from what I can see from the article it looks like a classic smearing campaign. You can tell by the things used to discredit, ie: "He doesn't like women(stereotype homo), his degrees are fake and he has psychological issues( classic discrediting), a "UFO nut" (again classic disinfo/deflection).

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Well thanks, it's nice to know there is a place I can speak my mind about these topics and people actualy listen with interest.

I have read a couple other posts in other threads on this same subject. It's amazing what people have come up with to try and explain their interpretation of the video. Both have very good answers, but both parties are VERY content with their decision as to whether it is real. At this moment its almost a "agree to disagree" matter until it can be proven either way. And that may never even happen. So we can make this thread 1,000,000 pages long chewing this over and you still will not have a streight answer, only your own speculations.

Myself, I believe it's real. Why not? I'm not listening to the "Oh but the beeping thing in the back" or "what about the small neck supporting a huge head?" or "well why is it in color? shouldn't it be black and white?" Seriously people? Are you here just to argue, or are you educated on the matter to which you speak about? We are only human here. If we screw up and turn on the wrong instrument on the back before we fill something important, then it don't matter... If the aliens can travel through space and time and float through walls and make you float towards their ship, then I bet they could hold there head up WITHOUT a neck! And as for color, well, color video has been here since around 1935.... Did I miss anything? lol...

So there is my answer.... any questions? lol...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I can't put my finger on it, but I especially agree with your last two points. I was seeing some expression but I can't describe how or what. I was seeing definate changes.
Also, maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but when the alien goes into distress, did anybody else notice faint fluctuations in the tone of the skin? Kind of like, say, if a person is coughing and their face gets reddish?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

The main critique of this theory I think would be the fact that he has the video. I'm not sure a telepath would have the clearance to get it.

One could argue that if he's the telepathic person in the video he could have used his abilities to discover where the tape was, and to obtain it.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Yea I don't think he was the telepath, I think he was someone relatively high up that oversees certain programs, possibly CIA or DNI, maybe NSA or DIA.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Pertaining to the whereabouts of Donald Rumsfeld on March 23rd (year unknown) :

I found this, it is a little interesting because the location...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

[[w:Brazil|Brazil]] – Tuesday (March 22) the United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld arrived in Brazil for a visit with Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Vice-President and Defense Minister José Alencar, and other top officials.

In a meeting with President Lula DaSilva and his Vice-President and Minister of Defense, José Alencar, Mr Rumsfeld discussed Brazil leading the UN military forces in Haiti, terrorism and narcotrafficking.

en.wikinews.org...

Here is some more about his 4 day trip which covered the March 23 date, I believe he was in Venzuala on that day in 05. He was on this trip reortedly to deal with the drug and gun issues in Central America.

Rumsfeld, during a four-day trip to Latin America, raised concerns about the reports of Venezuela's rifle purchases.

Also Wednesday, Rumsfeld met with Brazil's president, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, before flying to the jungle city of Manaus to visit the headquarters of what the Brazilians call "SIVAM" — a powerful array of radars and other sensors, networked to monitor both criminal activity and environmental conditions in the Amazon, the world's largest wilderness

Now take note of this last quote...

SIVAM was built by U.S. defense contractor Raytheon Corp. Critics have argued it focuses too much on security issues and not enough on regions where illegal logging and other environmental damage takes place.

www.usatoday.com...

Is there something else behind this "SIVAM" radar system? Is there another project going on?

On another note, Rumsfeld does seem VERY interested in space defense....

The U.S. wants to use its satellite and computer network to bring down earth-based missiles as well as enemy satellites. In a speech last winter, Rumsfeld said that a major transformation process is under way within the Defense Department, focused on a set of goals, including maintaining "unhindered access to space" and protecting U.S. space capabilities from enemy attack.

www.villagevoice.com...

This is his whereabouts on March 23, 2006...

By Lee Dong-minWASHINGTON, March 23 (Yonhap) -- Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld reaffirmed Thursday that the US intends to turn over wartime command of South Korean forces to the Seoul side but did not provide a timetable.The timing would depend mostly on how quickly the Asian ally can build the capability to assume the responsibility, he said, and a greater South Korean role would allow further US troop reductions there.Right after the Korean War broke out in 1950, South Korea put its entire troops under the control of the top US field commander. It took over the peacetime command of its troops in 1994 but the wartime control still remains in the hands of the US ...

www.highbeam.com...

Does any of this mean anything? I don't know...

More information as I find it, although it is difficult to track his whereabouts since he is no longer in public office.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Quick clarification for anyone still reading this thread: Earlier in this thread (2nd post) I said this:

Yea that was me who made that comparison. I think the alien is real in the video and I think the beings in the Turkey video are Greys (same species as in video).

While I still think this video is legitimate there has since been another Turkey video released, which for many reasons now leads me to believe that the Turkey video is very likely a hoax. Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone is trying to make a connection between the two videos.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join