posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
Here's my theory:
The guy who provided the video and is keeping his identity secret is in fact the "telepath." The reason I think this, is because if you skip ahead
to around 32 or whenever they show the video segment and have him explain it, the way he talks about the telepath and his knowledge of what they are
doing to the alien seems to indicate that he was the telepath. I'll make it simpler and just put reasons why I think this :
1. He describes what the telepath is sending in detail, in a way I felt I would describe it had I been the one experiencing it, trying to recall it
from memory. This could be that he is just well versed on what happened as well. Basically, I felt that his deep knowledge of what the telepath and
alien were trying to converse about either indicated him interviewing the telepath, or being the one communicating with the alien himself.
2. He talks about the telepath in a very interesting way. Almost like he is trying to distance himself from the telepath, but yet the way he speaks it
almost seems like there is an underlying connection there, like he knows him personally. This could just be simply it though- he could just know the
3. He critiques the responders on their response time, and says how it is hard for him to watch the video. In order for him to have a hard time
watching it, he must have made some sort of internal connection with the alien, much like people connect with animals, and have a hard time seeing
animals die. Watching the video, did you make an immediate emotional connection with the alien? Neither did I. This indicates to me that it was made
some other way, perhaps telepathically. This also could be that this man had more time with the alien and realized that it was a benevolent being.
4. He makes a distinction about where they are shining the light. From my viewpoint, I felt that they were shining in the aliens eyes, but his
distinction shows that he either he was close enough to see that difference himself, or that he knew exactly what was going on. This would indicate
him either being a "higher up" that knew what they were doing, or he was in close enough proximity to see it.
5. He describes the room in detail, and the fact that there was no one in the seating room. Either he knew this post-interview, or he was there.
I had one more, but forgot what it was in the process of writing this.
Just a theory.
Maybe he was the guard?
The main critique of this theory I think would be the fact that he has the video. I'm not sure a telepath would have the clearance to get it. But
hey, who knows, maybe a higher up wanted it out, but didn't want to be revealed/didn't want his career ruined, so he gave it to someone who didn't
matter as much as he did: the telepath.
Either way, just a thought.