It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 alien interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's my theory:

The guy who provided the video and is keeping his identity secret is in fact the "telepath." The reason I think this, is because if you skip ahead to around 32 or whenever they show the video segment and have him explain it, the way he talks about the telepath and his knowledge of what they are doing to the alien seems to indicate that he was the telepath. I'll make it simpler and just put reasons why I think this :

1. He describes what the telepath is sending in detail, in a way I felt I would describe it had I been the one experiencing it, trying to recall it from memory. This could be that he is just well versed on what happened as well. Basically, I felt that his deep knowledge of what the telepath and alien were trying to converse about either indicated him interviewing the telepath, or being the one communicating with the alien himself.

2. He talks about the telepath in a very interesting way. Almost like he is trying to distance himself from the telepath, but yet the way he speaks it almost seems like there is an underlying connection there, like he knows him personally. This could just be simply it though- he could just know the telepath, personally.

3. He critiques the responders on their response time, and says how it is hard for him to watch the video. In order for him to have a hard time watching it, he must have made some sort of internal connection with the alien, much like people connect with animals, and have a hard time seeing animals die. Watching the video, did you make an immediate emotional connection with the alien? Neither did I. This indicates to me that it was made some other way, perhaps telepathically. This also could be that this man had more time with the alien and realized that it was a benevolent being.

4. He makes a distinction about where they are shining the light. From my viewpoint, I felt that they were shining in the aliens eyes, but his distinction shows that he either he was close enough to see that difference himself, or that he knew exactly what was going on. This would indicate him either being a "higher up" that knew what they were doing, or he was in close enough proximity to see it.

5. He describes the room in detail, and the fact that there was no one in the seating room. Either he knew this post-interview, or he was there.

I had one more, but forgot what it was in the process of writing this.

Just a theory.

Maybe he was the guard?

The main critique of this theory I think would be the fact that he has the video. I'm not sure a telepath would have the clearance to get it. But hey, who knows, maybe a higher up wanted it out, but didn't want to be revealed/didn't want his career ruined, so he gave it to someone who didn't matter as much as he did: the telepath.

Either way, just a thought.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
With reference to the "2008" Victor..

This is totally not the same person, the way he talks, the way he carries himself, it's entirely different to the original.

The only similarity is the "effect" on the voice - and even that is different.

Whoever spotted the UFO at 6.22 in part 2 sealed this - the 2008 video is most definitely debunked.

The original though.. I'm still out on this one, I've seen it so many times (instantly noticed major differences watching the 2008 vids) and I'm so undecided... There's hardly any evidence against it except for clutched straws and likewise for it!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

The designation "Top Secret" has many different levels of clearance associated with the top secret information. Example would be say you have a "Umbra-2" top secret clearance level; you might have access to the most advanced Earth based project, like something at area 51 similar to the F-117 or something. But you would have no knowledge of anything related to ETs. Now say you have a "Ultra-2" clearance level; you might be aware of the ETs and any specifics related to your particular job, but you won't know the whole truth. As another poster said it is very compartmentalized and "need to know". Now let us say you have a "Ultra-7", supposedly the highest possible. You would be aware of everything and any new events that happen.

I have heard of classifications from "Cosmic", "Umbra", "Ultra", "Majic", "Ultra/Cosmic", "Q", "Y", "Red", "Astro", etc........... Those may be different classifications for different agencies and some may be BS or disinfo/deflection.

The "Top Secret" classification is simply the general name for a much larger "tree" of top secret level intelligence. The clearance levels are like keys to the "door".

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Has anyone watched Victor's follow up video (2008?) Here is the link for those who havent seen it www.youtube.com...

at 4:23 we hear a fly and no noise and then we see two objects flying like fly but not realy, the object fly straight it's look like cgi i dont know the first one fly slowly and the second much faster and we hear again the fly but no fly around wired and specialy in that case

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i gets the impression that the the sound of the fly was put there to focus on the object because we do not heart it again and if we hear a fly it mean that the microphone was wide open in that case eatch sound you made is very loud so the voice should be very loud and unintelligibleand there is a -20db in eatch microphone on camera for not having that kind of problem like beez or fly sound

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I feel the alien is real. Like many have responded it's in 'the eyes'. I'd like to see any Movie Prop Maker/ Puppet Makers to even come close to showing such emotion on a fake. Clearly without sound you could tell this little alien was in distress, as it starts to hemorrhage out it's eyes and mouth. Almost like it needed to be put in a decompression chamber. I wonder if they even knew what a normal heart rate would be for an alien? Just wiping it's little face is not helping.

To know this happened in my own backyard makes me sick. The human race should be ashamed.
I've seen many strange things out here so yes, I believe.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Saw this a while ago, just watched it again.

I have got to say i'd like it to be true but the way the "medical" staff act is totally wrong, you dont stand behind the patient checking for problems, that really is a big give-away.

Its either very very very badly trained medical staff with no clue, or bad acting, i think its quite easy to figure out which is the logical choice.

Sadly.

Also why is there no more footage? they had a real alien to interview and yet they only did it for around 3 minutes? if someone was really interviewing an alien it would always be recorded, there would be hours upon hours of recordings, even just observation recordings without human involvement, but nothing...hmm...

No more recordings, no more interviews, not even transcripts, nothing.

He also mentions it is contained at Bio safety level 2 "the lowest level", it is not the lowest level it goes from 1-4.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Concept X]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He actually says, "I'm taking care of that." In fact, I think this is very plausible.

Think about it. You have high-risk information. You copy it, and give it to close people that you trust. Tell them, if I die, spread the info like wildfire. It makes perfect sense. It's like an insurance plan, if you fail to share the information, or are killed in the process, you have a backup plan.

I am most certain that's what he was talking about.

Dillon

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To put my Phage hat on the easlist way to debunk this video outright is that if the chamber the alien was kept in was designed to substain the alien and keep it from getting a lung infection or worse from our air then surley the med staff would have had haz mat suits on and an internal oxygen supply as not to polute the contained chamber. Also they would have at least has some basic medical training and also not have the bedside manner of a drunken elephant
I dont buy the whole "They may not have the best of training as it is better they can keep a secret" quote as to be honest the Governments around the world have some of the top scientists in their field working on projects that would make your toes curl and haor turn grey and have done since WW1. If area 51 with its limtless black ops budget cant afford to hire the best of staff then I really worry for the plannet as a whole.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It moves like a puppet, BUT - it's eyes show emotion.

A puppet's eyes can't show emotion. You can see the distress in it's eyes. That would be very difficult to do.

Of course, how would you know what an alien would move like?

I'm as undecided, as everybody else. What I do know is, anybody who releases that infomation whether real or fake is dead by now.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
This is totally not the same person, the way he talks, the way he carries himself, it's entirely different to the original.

I don't think you know of what you speak. Do you think if you knew you were going to die, your manner of thought and speech might change slightly? His manner seems very characteristic (snide comments, sarcasm, laughing at how complexly interwoven this whole cover-up is, etc) of a fairly cynical person who knows that they are not long for this earth. I'm not saying it certainly is the same person, I'm saying that you certainly do not know that it is not the same person.

Whoever spotted the UFO at 6.22 in part 2 sealed this - the 2008 video is most definitely debunked.

I believe those objects were what we commonly refer to here on earth as "birds". There are several that fly by between 6:15 and 6:25, and perhaps throughout the video, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention to the sky outside the vehicle, but rather to what the man was saying.

Originally posted by Electro38
He said something about the possibility of him being murdered, interviewer asks how would we ever know you were murdered when no one knows who you are? His reply, "don't worry about that, I'm working on that..."

He's working on revealing his identity?!? In an attempt to add validity to his fear of being murdered?!?

Have you never read a spy book or do you just have very poor critical thinking skills? There are many ways, electronic and otherwise, of keeping information hidden until you are deceased, at which time all said information is released to a party or parties of your choosing. I understood what he was inferring immediately, perhaps you have a predetermined bias that filters out that which you find disagreeable to your worldview? I know I do!

Peace be among all of these, my friends and brethren.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
To put my Phage hat on the easlist way to debunk this video outright is that if the chamber the alien was kept in was designed to substain the alien and keep it from getting a lung infection or worse from our air then surley the med staff would have had haz mat suits on and an internal oxygen supply as not to polute the contained chamber. Also they would have at least has some basic medical training and also not have the bedside manner of a drunken elephant
I dont buy the whole "They may not have the best of training as it is better they can keep a secret" quote as to be honest the Governments around the world have some of the top scientists in their field working on projects that would make your toes curl and haor turn grey and have done since WW1. If area 51 with its limtless black ops budget cant afford to hire the best of staff then I really worry for the plannet as a whole.

In the video victor says that we do not have to worry about getting infected from an 'alien bug' because if it was going to happen it would have happened in 1947

also medical training is designed for humans in the video they make it clear that that their is not much they can do anyways as with the other EBE's

take the phage hat off it doesnt fit right

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

I don't think you know of what you speak. Do you think if you knew you were going to die, your manner of thought and speech might change slightly? His manner seems very characteristic (snide comments, sarcasm, laughing at how complexly interwoven this whole cover-up is, etc) of a fairly cynical person who knows that they are not long for this earth. I'm not saying it certainly is the same person, I'm saying that you certainly do not know that it is not the same person.

Ok, I do not know it is not the same person. But based on my personal observations of having seen the original alien interview literally hundreds of times, and analysing the sound to try and decrypt the voice, these are two different people. The "2008 Victor" is like the original Victor, but all new-age and injected with a heavy dose of bad acting. The voice sound effect is very easy to produce across many voices and it would not take much effort to create a scene like this at all. The terribly cheesy part at the start about an extra camera was almost where I turned off - it worked in the original due to it being a real show!

Who did this "2008" version, how did they make contact with "Victor"?

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

I believe those objects were what we commonly refer to here on earth as "birds". There are several that fly by between 6:15 and 6:25, and perhaps throughout the video, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention to the sky outside the vehicle, but rather to what the man was saying.

I suppose you have some high definition footage there on "earth" then. To me it looked like a bad attempt to show something in the background rather like a "ufo".

If this second video is indeed the same Victor, then you can add me to the "non-believers" list, and take it from me I quite liked considering the original alien interview to possibly be real evidence.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

He actually says, "I'm taking care of that." In fact, I think this is very plausible.

Think about it. You have high-risk information. You copy it, and give it to close people that you trust. Tell them, if I die, spread the info like wildfire. It makes perfect sense. It's like an insurance plan, if you fail to share the information, or are killed in the process, you have a backup plan.

I am most certain that's what he was talking about.

Dillon

Ok, I see what you're saying. But if he was killed for having this information, how would the info of his demise be revealed?

I mean unless the person who reveals that you were murdered also doesn't mind getting murdered.

But I see what you're saying, I did not think of that.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

In the video victor says that we do not have to worry about getting infected from an 'alien bug' because if it was going to happen it would have happened in 1947

That would explain why the medical team didn't have Hazmat suits on. However, they did appear hesitant and doing minimal as possible. I don't believe it was because they had bad medical training probably quite the opposite. They knew this little alien had powers, beyond our knowledge. I believe the medical people were 'a bit' frightened for their own well being. It should be humans responsibility to have a better understanding of alien races. Otherwise don't imprison them.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
well ... I try I saw something in the video .. .really guys, the quality is too poor, they had every condition to hide the alien ... it looks like a pupet ... the eyes are too dark ... they doesnt seem from a beeing ... but, who knows ...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I just think they cant do anything to help thing and are stumbling about because

A:The want to help the being but cant in any way

B:It is a fake and they dont have any medical knowledge at all

Gut instinct is telling me A

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
as for the "it's in the eyes" debate-

i don't know... Yoda's eyes showed some complex emotions, especially in the scene where Luke fails in that cave o' fear in Empire Strikes Back.

that is some of the better puppet acting i've scene. (actually, Frank Oz's Yoda is one of the better actor's in the whole star-wars universe!
)

PS-i'm talking about the puppet Yoda from Empire and Jedi... not that cgi *snip*.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adjay

Okay, can we agree that the object at 6:14 is a bird? Looks like a bird to me, it is followed by another similar object a 6:20, it then cuts to a different camera and we see what I assume is the same object from 6:20 zoom off at 6:22. This is the only time at which it appears to perhaps be a EBE craft, as it seems to zoom off quickly, I've learned, however, after years of analyzing video, that birds and EBE craft often times can have very striking similarities which are dependent on viewing distance and many other conditions.

Also, this Victor in the 2008 video did seem to have many of the same brusque mannerisms as the previous Victor, I haven't had a chance to listen to the Art Bell interview yet, but I will watch it later and see what I can glean.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hmmm the thing about the eyes is the shine, surely if they are a shiny black surface much like a dogs eyes, Then surely the white bit that is the light reflecting off the eye should move according to the light source?

Even when the torch is shined in its eyes they dont move

Just noticed that maybe it is fake surely that is not a normal characteristic ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join