Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Area 51 alien interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
in the beginning of the video the alien's head is moving around a lot. To me that makes it look fake. If i were to hoax an alien video, I would pay close attention to how I made the head move. But in reality, it probably wouldn't be moving around constantly like in this video.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyg5646
in the beginning of the video the alien's head is moving around a lot. To me that makes it look fake. If i were to hoax an alien video, I would pay close attention to how I made the head move. But in reality, it probably wouldn't be moving around constantly like in this video.

how do you know? you will never know how the alien reacts to certain situations ... he could be kind nervous or something ... just like us

ps? I didnt see the video

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
where is the link to the video? how can I watch it

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think it could be a puppet, but what gives it away to me is the fact that when the "alien" is in trouble, the medics make sure not to get in the way of the camera (an akward position to be in to check any kind of patient), dont turn on any kind of lamp to help them see whats wrong with the "alien" they just use torches. They don't use any kind of medical tools to check its airway or give any kind of breathing apparatus to ease its breathing difficulties.
He says they know why the "alien" has problems breathing, if this was true then they'd also know the right mixture it needs to breath.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

There isn't that many security levels???

These clearances listed below are "set" clearances.

1C or 2C - Federal
3C or 4C - Federal
5C or 6C - Federal
ADP 1
ADP 2
CIA Lifestyle Polygraph
COMSEC
CONFIDENTIAL
Cosmic Top Secret - ATOMAL/CTSA
DEA Clearance
DISA
DISCO
DOD
DOD Lifestyle Polygraph
DOD Secret
DOD - Top Secret SSBI
DOE - Nuclear
DOE - C
DOE - L
DOE - Q
DOJ � NACI
DOJ - Sensitive
DOJ - Secret
DOJ - Top Secret
EBI - Extended Background Investigation
FAA Clearance
FBI
Foreign Government Information
Industrial Clearance
Inactive Clearance
Inactive Top Secret Crypto
Interim Secret
Interim Top Secret
Interim TS / SCI
IRS - MBI
ISSA / CISSP
MBI (IRS)
NAC
NASA
NATO
NATO Secret
NSA Lifestyle Polygraph
Position of Public Trust 1C
Position of Public Trust 2C
Position of Public Trust 3C
Position of Public Trust 4C
Position of Public Trust 5C
Position of Public Trust 6C
Polygraph - Counterintelligence
Polygraph - Full Scope / Lifestyle
SAR
S - Secret
Secret COMSEC
Secret SBI
SIDA - Secured Identification Defense Area
SAP - Special Access Programs
SBI - Special Background Investigation
SCI - Special Compartmented Intelligence
SSBI - Single Scope Background Inv.
Technology
TS - Top Secret
Top Secret-Crypto
Top Secret-Crypto SCI / TK / G / HCS-P
Top Secret-Final / Crypto / Polygraph
Top Secret-SCI / SBI
Top Secret-SCI / HSC
Top Secret-SCI / SI / TK
Top Secret-SCI / SI / TK / G / B
Top Secret-SCI / SI / TK / G / HCS
Top Secret-SCI / SIOP
Top Secret-SCI / SSBI
Top Secret-SBI-TS/SBI
Top Secret-CISP-TS/CISP
Top Secret-ISSA-TS/ISSA
Top Secret-SAP-TS/SAP
Top Secret-SCI-CI polygraph-TS/SCI/CI Poly
Top Secret-SCI-Full/Scope Lifestyle-TS/SCI Lifestyle Poly
Top Secret-SCI-TS/SCI
Top Secret-SSBI-TS/SSBI
Top Secret-SCI /SSBI / SI / TK
Top Secret-SCI / TK / G / HCS / CI Poly
Top Secret-SCI / TK / G / Lifestyle Poly
Top Secret-SCI / SSBI / CI Poly
Top Secret-SI / TK / B / +
Top Secret-SSBI / CI Poly
Top Secret-SSBI / SCI / TK / G / HCS
Top Secret-SSBI / Lifestyle Poly
Top Secret-SSBI / SCI
Top Secret-SSBI / SCI/ SI / TK / G
Top Secret-SSBI / SCI / SI / TK / G / B / HCS
Top Secret-SSBI / SCI / TK / HCS
Top Secret-SSBI / SCI-B
Top Secret-EBI
Top Secret-SCI - SI / TK / G / HCS / I / P
Top Secret-CISP - TS / CISP
Top Secret-ISSA - TS / ISSA
Top Secret-SAP - TS / SAP
Top Secret-SCI - CI Poly - TS / SCI / CI Poly
Top Secret-SCI - Full / Scope Lifestyle - TS / SCI Lifestyle
Top Secret-SCI - TS / SCI
Top Secret-SSBI - SCI / TK / B / HCS / CI - Poly
Top Secret-SSBI - TS / SSBI
US Citizen
US Customs
US Treasury Clearance
USPS
VR
Yankee Fire
Yankee White

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those are just the ones we know about.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

but unfortunatly blurry video and pictures are no longer acceptable evidence.

As no one has as yet met an alien and proved it, who's to say they're not blurry in reality and that is why photos are blurry, because aliens look blurry ?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
I am at work, no sound, does anyone know where I can get a transcript of this interview, i'd like to know what was said but I dont want to have to wait 8 hours to hear it.

The actual "interview" is silent as "Victor" did not want to compromise his associates (that were in the video). So he took out the sound.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I believe this is genuine aswell i shown my uncle who said he was abducted in Scotland in 2003 he actually shook with fear when he saw it saying its exactly how he saw them and that the fact the head is so perfectly done down to the neck being in the center he thinks if it is a fake it's someone who has met them before.

after watching the documentary it confirms my belief aswell and seeing as Victor is dying or is dead his claims will intensify as he has said he has a contingency plan for when he dies and that we shouldnt make a 20th anniversary for the original video as between 2012-2018 the world will end.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Yea there are numerous abductees who get chills when they see the alien. The movements, the neck, everything.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It looked pretty legit to me. Debunkers will always debunk everything even their own abduction should it ever happen. Everyone remember the alien autopsy? That was fake and people came forward and said what it was and how it was made. That has not happened with this video. But without the audio it's impossible to tell what is going on. Who knows, we might have who is interviewing who mixed up.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Those are all levels above top secret?

I was reading this:wikipedia

Although I don't automatically believe everything I read, it does say that these supposed levels above top secret are "speculations" made in books.

I can understand that there would be perhaps many levels of security, but why so many levels above top secret? If there are levels above top secret, shouldn't they re-evaluate what the meaning of top secret is?

If you have to have all of those levels above top secret, just make "top secret" the highest level!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Excellent, so I am not missing anything, thanks for clearing that up for me, was kinda pissing me off that I couldn't hear.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is my first time looking at any of the threads on aliens. I would like to say that I have heard that the alien bodies were taken to Wright Patterson Airforce base in Fairborn Ohio (suburb of Dayton Ohio.
I went to college at Wright State. It was always said that it was connected to Wright Patterson Airforce base by tunnels. There were tunnels at Wright State. One could walk the tunnel basically a ground floor to classes and to other buildings. There were labs down there. They always said the tunnels were there for the handicapped students. And I did hear that there was an animal lab there. People used the tunnels all the time instead of walking outside. It was just basically another floor of the building.
We always heard that the aliens were brought there and that the Dayton Peace Accord that was signed was signed there because they showed the countries that were fighting the alien bodies.
It is just rumor.
Also though after looking at this video I must say that I dreamt aliens visited me and then after that I found out I was pregnant. It was a very odd dream. That day I planted bulbs in my yard and then that night I went to sleep and woke up remembering aliens visiting me . My husband was gone and after he came back we found out I was pregnant.
Do you think this means I was visited by aliens or was it just a dream?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by itappearsthatway

Just a dream, BUT WHAT A DREAM!! hahah, just kidding, when you have your kid, if it turns out to be some hyper sensitive indigo kid, then I would start questioning.

I dont get the planting bulb reference tho??

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I don't know but I planted bulbs that day and then had the dream. There is no connection just that it was maybe planting the bulbs that made me dream about the aliens. Maybe those bulbs reminded me of their heads or space craft ha ha.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Haven't read very many posts here, but I'm getting the feeling a dissenting voice among the lovefest of believers (of THIS particular line of space opera) is as welcome as the proverbial turd in the punchbowl, but I must disagree with this blatant disinfo. I couldn't stomach enough of it BEFORE the purported video was shown. It's clear the "Victor" character has an agenda of making aliens look too advanced (therefore too scary) for mere Earth dwellers, and OF COURSE it isn't possible that a single one of the space creatures could be loving or caring etc. The usual unsubstantiatedly xenophobic party line. Yawn.

Real beings worthy of aligning with don't make cheesy, entirely human political deals. Think they're not capable of stealing human genetic-physical material on their own? Any "exchange of technology for physical resources" would certainly in reality have been a willing, charitable donation of their technology to humanity without any mafia-type intrigue.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
reply to post by jkrog08

Those are all levels above top secret?

I was reading this:wikipedia

Although I don't automatically believe everything I read, it does say that these supposed levels above top secret are "speculations" made in books.

I can understand that there would be perhaps many levels of security, but why so many levels above top secret? If there are levels above top secret, shouldn't they re-evaluate what the meaning of top secret is?

If you have to have all of those levels above top secret, just make "top secret" the highest level!

I believe the poster simply gave us a list in alphabetical order. The way those TS/SSBI/SCI clearances work is sort of like compartmentalization. For instance, I personally have a TS-SCI/B clearance, which allows me to have access to certain information. Now, someone with a TS-SSBI clearance may theoretically have a 'higher' clearance than me, but said person still cannot have access to TS-SCI information that I can. Each clearance has its own specific set of data that you could have access to.

Another example, is that even though my clearance level is TS-SCI/B, if a file/message/whatever should come to my command that simply has a TS classification, I still dont have permission to look at it, despite my 'higher' clearance...you also have to have the 'need to know', which in this case, I do not, therefore, I cant even look at it. To touch on your other question, Top Secret is the highest level of classification, again, there are just different designators within the clearance as I explained above. No one that I know has ever officially heard of anything above top secret, like 'cosmic' or 'majestic'. Of course, we dont have the need to know, so we technically WOULDNT know if it existed anyway, so who knows?

On topic, I'd like to believe that the video is legit, I've read arguments here and there stating that the aliens head is wobbly because its neck does not have the physical strength to hold it up, which I guess if it came from a place with less gravity than Earth, that would make sense.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonkoTheSane
I've personally never believed the alien interview video. As someone who has worked with puppeteering, I can tell you that it most certainly is. This is a puppet controlled from below, much in the way Mystery Science Theater 3000 is done concerning crow, tom servo and gypsy. These medical personel also don't seem to have any training whatsoever. Alien or not, watch these guy's hands while they are "studying" this alien supposedly having a sezure. Flash light guy, what the f- are you doing?!?! You don't keep going back and forth, you check the mouth first, then each eye carefully. I know its a freaking alien but medical personel are trained to do things a certain way. Doesn't anyone else work in a hospital on ATS? Also notice how they work "around" the alien giving the camera its shot the entire time. The truth is, this thing stinks.

You've made some good points. I like to see good solid logic applied to a problem.

When I've watched the video before I've been focused on the alien. Maybe the truth of whether this is real or a hoax can be found by watching what else is going on in the video.

I'm going to re-watch the video with what you've said in mind.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
At 6:22 a UFO flies past.... CGI in a documentary? How lame

[edit on 13-5-2009 by RE2505]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonkoTheSane
I've personally never believed the alien interview video. As someone who has worked with puppeteering, I can tell you that it most certainly is. This is a puppet controlled from below, much in the way Mystery Science Theater 3000 is done concerning crow, tom servo and gypsy. These medical personel also don't seem to have any training whatsoever. Alien or not, watch these guy's hands while they are "studying" this alien supposedly having a sezure. Flash light guy, what the f- are you doing?!?! You don't keep going back and forth, you check the mouth first, then each eye carefully. I know its a freaking alien but medical personel are trained to do things a certain way. Doesn't anyone else work in a hospital on ATS? Also notice how they work "around" the alien giving the camera its shot the entire time. The truth is, this thing stinks.

Originally posted by observe50
Maybe this is a "recreation" of what happened when they interviewed this being.

Why they think they need to use darkness is beyond me these beings can see in light just fine. Also they can breathe thin air but they "can't survive" on our lands because there is "to much Oxygen in our air."

[edit on 13-5-2009 by observe50]

Both posts cover the two main reasons that make me lean towards the possibility that the alien interview may be fake. Why everything is dark while they work on the alien, when turning on the light is one of the first things they should've done in order to have a better view of the "symptoms" presented by the alien?

[edit on 5/13/2009 by DarkElvis]

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join