It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 alien interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by LazyGuy

The video wasn't originally posted on youtube, it was given to a small production company, youtube then copied the video. I believe it to be genuine.

You're mistaken. I never said that the video had been posted on YouTube.

Read - Understand - Reply

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Every time I see a video on YouTube that someone is presenting as ABSOLUTE PROOF I think about what I would do. If I had the video that would make history then I wouldn't just throw it out on YouTube. I'd want to be paid. It's the only logical thing to do.

Your wording was extremely misleading, but no you didn't say that.

Someone is in a bad mood tonight hu?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by LazyGuy

Every time I see a video on YouTube that someone is presenting as ABSOLUTE PROOF I think about what I would do. If I had the video that would make history then I wouldn't just throw it out on YouTube. I'd want to be paid. It's the only logical thing to do.

Your wording was extremely misleading, but no you didn't say that.

Someone is in a bad mood tonight hu?

Sorry for my bluntness, but I'm just not getting how you're misinterpreting what I said. I guess you don't know who Victor is.

Maybe I should have worded the sentence, that you left out of my quoted paragraph, like this.

Victor, the guy in the Alien Interview video, wanted money.

A paragraph is supposed to be a complete thought. If you extract a portion of a paragraph then the meaning is changed. It's also meant to be read in context with the rest of the post. The opening line says that I think the video is genuine. I then list reasons I think it's genuine. It's pretty clear to me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Another reason why I lean towards not genuine, if it is genuine it an extremely important video so why arent those that released it pushing it harder?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1
reply to post by LazyGuy

Another reason why I lean towards not genuine, if it is genuine it an extremely important video so why arent those that released it pushing it harder?

They pushed it as hard as they could, what exactly do you expect them to do? They released it to the people and the people don't care. It has been seen by millions and still no one cares. It has been posted many many many times on conspiracy boards to no avail. As far as I am concerned it has never offically been "debunked."

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Is this the video you guys are talking about? Or is this another one..? I haven't seen whatever you are talking about, or the one I just posted.

edit: I see the post above regarding Victor, that seems to be this video. Enjoy for those that haven't seen it.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Estharik]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

As others have said, this comes close to being authentic. The whole "Victor" background is compelling as well. Watch the whole DVD, "Victor" is clearly not among the likes of traditional hoaxers.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
That's crazy.. we could all be looking at the face of a genuine alien and barely anyone cares. I don't know what to believe honestly. It doesn't look CG to me and I know you could make a puppet like that but the way it moves eh...

I'm pretty sure I believe this one my only question is... why can't you see the body?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am at work, no sound, does anyone know where I can get a transcript of this interview, i'd like to know what was said but I dont want to have to wait 8 hours to hear it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
It doesn't look CG to me and I know you could make a puppet like that but the way it moves eh...

It is indeed highly unlikely this is CGI. The footage is from the early 90's so CGI was still very expensive back then and not many companies had the means to use it, let alone private use..

It could be a puppet but few people realise how much work and money goes into creating and operating such a puppet. Take Yoda for example.

The alien sort of winks at one point which can be seen here:

www.youtube.com...

I'm pretty sure I believe this one my only question is... why can't you see the body?

You actually can. When the doctors come in and shine the flashlight at the alien you can see the torso and arms pretty well. Pause the video for best results.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
About post by Diplomat

What the hell was that at 2:38?

"38 levels above Top Secret"?

Gaah, that list clearances needs to be shortened.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Raud]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
At 05:14 Lazar says that all the material in that craft was "totally alien to us" and then nothing more. No description of characteristics or anything.

Did he perform some sort of test on all surfaces and fabrics to rule out all terrestrial matter?

Sorry for the OT...just sayin' that's all...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i wasnt very convinced with the footage until I heard the radio interview on coast to coast with victor. He seems very genuine and his story is very believable.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've personally never believed the alien interview video. As someone who has worked with puppeteering, I can tell you that it most certainly is. This is a puppet controlled from below, much in the way Mystery Science Theater 3000 is done concerning crow, tom servo and gypsy. These medical personel also don't seem to have any training whatsoever. Alien or not, watch these guy's hands while they are "studying" this alien supposedly having a sezure. Flash light guy, what the f- are you doing?!?! You don't keep going back and forth, you check the mouth first, then each eye carefully. I know its a freaking alien but medical personel are trained to do things a certain way. Doesn't anyone else work in a hospital on ATS? Also notice how they work "around" the alien giving the camera its shot the entire time. The truth is, this thing stinks.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

thanks, I was wondering if anyone would post it up there.....
or if we were just going to bs about it, cause I haven't seen it.
thanks again

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
The badge said MAJ... for Majestic!

Yeah, and the narrator mentions that there are "38 levels above top secret..."

Why not just make the highest level "top secret"? The producers of that crappy laughable program must have been fans of Spinal Tap; ... "this one goes to eleven!

I mean if something goes above top secret, shouldn't you then re-evaluate your classification system? Or re-evaluate your definition of "top secret"???

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Maybe this is a "recreation" of what happened when they interviewed this being.

Why they think they need to use darkness is beyond me these beings can see in light just fine. Also they can breathe thin air but they "can't survive" on our lands because there is "to much Oxygen in our air."

I worked in a hospital for ten years and if this being was having this difficulty I would think a Medical team would turn the lights on to see what was going on and cut the tape. I also would think a Medical team would be right there on hand and they wouldn't need to wait.

To be honest I'm stumped on this one because this being could have communicated with these people with Telepathy.

Also these beings have the Cures for all known Diseases/Viruses

I just don't understand and all I can think maybe they really don't understand these beings and put this out knowing it would spread around the net so then all they had to do was monitor the net to see if they can find answers from the abductee's.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WonkoTheSane

Absolutely! And when conducting such an important Alien interview make sure you obscure everything with virtual darkness, shadows. And when there's a medical emergency make sure you stand behind the patient while frantically and spastically reaching from behind and over the patient to administer care.

Make sure you remove all of the audio to cut down on production time/cost and to lower your chances of being debunked.

Also, if no one knows who the hell Victor is, how would anyone know if he was murdered? He says something so stupid early on in the interview that's it's unbelievable they actually left it in there. He said something about the possibility of him being murdered, interviewer asks how would we ever know you were murdered when no one knows who you are? His reply, "don't worry about that, I'm working on that..."

He's working on revealing his identity?!? In an attempt to add validity to his fear of being murdered?!?

They really should have re-written the script at that point, or maybe they were improvising a little there, it seemed like even his fellow actor (the interviewer) was a little confused by that dialog.

Yikes!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Electro38]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Has anyone watched Victor's follow up video (2008?)

Here is the link for those who havent seen it
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I watched this a few times last night.

I ask you to do this...

Let the video load so that the bar is red the whole way. (youtube only)

Now grab the circle that shows what point you are on the time bar, and drag it "forward" towards the right.

This will speed up the video and you'll be able to see all the moves he makes in 1-3 seconds depending on how fast you move the marker.

Watch his chest, you will see it move in and out of the light, but it remains vertical in the same position the whole time!

This leads one to believe that it is a doll with a bendy neck, with someone behind the doll moving the head in the shadow directly behind the doll.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join