It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 alien interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have a theory and would like to know what others think.

Regarding the well known alien interview.

No one has debunked it yet to me it just doesnt seem real-I am also intruiged by the observation made by someone on another thread that the Turkish UFO alien appears oddly similiar to the alien in the video.

Could it be that this is a genuine film made by a black-budget department but a recreation of an event that occurred for training purposes-your thoughts?

It seems an awful lot of trouble for hoax that might not have made a lot of money anyway

[edit on 12-5-2009 by starfemme1]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

Yea that was me who made that comparison. I think the alien is real in the video and I think the beings in the Turkey video are Greys (same species as in video).

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The alien interview video, to this day, sends shivers down my spine. It is either real or some spectacular anamatronics. The deep piercing eyes, and the real facial expressions blow my mind! The blurred out man telling the story only lends credance to the authenticity. He is obviously someone "in the know".

Anyways, it does bear a resembalance to the Turkey video, and they may be the same beings, but unfortunatly blurry video and pictures are no longer acceptable evidence. It's a shame that people might forge something so important, but it happens.

As far as the black budget conditioning question, if their trying to condition me the the fact of an extra-terrestrial species, then well done bc i'm convinced!

-E-

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

When you say "Turkish UFO", are you talking about this one?
www.youtube.com...

I could never see any beings in that, and I believe that somebody pointed out that he runs a UFO museum. In a fuller version of the video, he also films what appears to be lights from an oil rig.

(I tried looking for the thread that talks about that one, but I couldn't find it.)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here is the full documentary about the Area 51 Alien Interview:

Google Video Link

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Especially the way its body movements were. The neck jerks in particular match what many abductees say they act like.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That kind of backs up my thinking on this-I agree the video is eerie and impressive. Yet I feel soemthing is amiss-the surrounds dont appear very high tech or sophisticated ( I realise its darkened), the theory that the people that made were using a real alien as a reference point kind of explains your feelings towards it. The whistelblower who realised it seems convincing.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

How high tech do you expect and interogation room to look?lol....There isn't much needed; just an interrogator, and in this case a psychic and the alien.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Yes that one for sure

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

it would depend how adaptaple the alien is to alien surrounds wouldnt it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just noticed this thread attached to the youtube video from my last post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess the guy who shot the video (Yalcin Yalman) doesn't have a UFO museum, but the guy (Haktan Akdogan) who is presenting this video to the public does. I know that doesn't totally debunk it, but it's important to know.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well apparently it was behind a glass wall anyways, and also the Greys are suppossed to be able to breath our air fine, although some people claim they have to use some form of breathing technology.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My first gut reaction was disbelieve when I saw it, I couldn't believe it, I recognized this type of alien being from my deep sub-conscious.

My first reaction was denial, I didn't want to believe, it was a confirmation anxiety, something I experienced about something else as well.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The badge said MAJ... for Majestic!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I suppose the actual alien doesnt look convincing to me (I know, I have no idea what one looks like)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It looks pretty real to me. I wonder sometimes if all this "clean looking CGI" hasn't polluted our minds on what looks real and what doesn't. I mean a CGI human looks "cleaner" than a real one! Anyways the skin texture, body movement, eyes, glare in eyes, reflection of light, and overall feel seems very real to me. And it hasn't come close to being debunked by any means yet.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I am going to watch it a few more times now, the eyes do appear a bit too real for a puppet.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I ahve already accepted that fact that no matter what an alien looks like they will look 'fake' to humans, and look like they belong in an xbox game not real life.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The video does seem to have several things that make me think that it might be genuine.

#1 Victor wanted money for the video. Every time I see a video on YouTube that someone is presenting as ABSOLUTE PROOF I think about what I would do. If I had the video that would make history then I wouldn't just throw it out on YouTube. I'd want to be paid. It's the only logical thing to do.

#2 The setting seemed plausible. I believe that Aliens communicate telepathically. I won't go into my reasoning but to me it makes sense.

#3 The idea that the Alien might have respiratory problems makes sense too. If you were transported to an environment that isn't exactly what you're used to then you'll probably have some difficulty breathing. The ratios of various gases in the atmosphere would certainly be slightly different on another planet.

#4 There was distinct expression on the face. Even with all the movement you could clearly see that the Alien was showing emotion on its face.

#5 There was something about the eyes that you just don't see in a doll or mannequin. The eyes are the windows to the soul. There's more to look at in someone's eyes than just the iris.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

The video wasn't originally posted on youtube, it was given to a small production company, youtube then copied the video. I believe it to be genuine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join