It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lebanon Says Will Work With Syria 'To Confront Suspicious Israeli Schemes'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Lebanon Says Will Work With Syria 'To Confront Suspicious Israeli Schemes'

www.ynetnews.com

Syrian army chief Gen. Ali Habib holds talks in Beirut with Lebanese President Suleiman, who says two armies will work together to 'confront joint enemy Israel and terrorism'

Lebanon and Syria consider Israel their common enemy, often alluding to what they call Israeli plans against their territories.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Iran - Syria ties was tightened last week, and now Syria is making deals with Lebanon... Big game is going forward, but for relax people, in other news what just broke out in Jerusalem Post:

Yadlin: Slim chance of war now
www.jpost.com...

"Teheran is very close to obtaining the technology necessary to build nuclear weapons, but the chances are very low that Israel's enemies will start a major war on its borders", OC Military Intelligence Maj.-Gen. Amos Yadlin said on Tuesday.

I see that these deals are making situation, where attack toward one, will fuel response from all of them. Blocking right wing government in Israel is their common aim - and I am just waiting - what is the stance from Jordania... I think we can expect some hardcore statement from there too, and very soon.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join