It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi to pope: Go split Rome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

The city of Rome, despite public perception, is not religiously divided. There are many synagogues in Rome, including the Great Synagogue of Rome which is one of the oldest on Earth, there have been Jews in Rome since B.C. There are also numerous mosques, with Muslims to fill them in Rome as well. The city itself is not religiously divided, although as throughout Italy it is predominantly Roman Catholic but far from exclusively. Vatican city is seperate and sovereign it lies within Rome, but is not part of Rome.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Israel, and the Temple Mount will in fact be split, or at least come under the UN or it’s replacement global government. Just as Germany was divided and conquered, just as the USA will be divided and conquered. When a global leader stands in Jerusalem (probably from the Temple Mount), and proclaims peace and unity with himself in control, pay very close attention.

Yes, that's the way it is written and it hasnt been wrong yet. He will decieve the masses.

Since the Jews regained their homeland on May 14th 1948 I'm keeping my eye on May 14th, tomorrow and hope for the best.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The reason has nothing to do with the location. Jews probably really come from ancient Samaria and Babylon (Modern day Iraq)

I've heard this too. Hmmm, are Jews possibly related to the Sumerians?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join