It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defector claims Castro spied on and secretly taped visiting celebrities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's kind of funny that all those celebrities and politicians (like Carter) who wanted to be so cool and seen as free and liberal thinkers were filmed and recorded by their beloved Castro. Is that wrong of me?

“My job was to bug their hotel rooms,” says high-ranking Cuban intelligence defector Delfin Fernandez. “With both cameras and listening devices. Most people have no idea they are being watched while they are in Cuba. But their personal activities are filmed under orders from Castro himself.”

“Fidel Castro is a special connoisseur of these tapings and videos,” Fernandez says. “Especially of the really famous.”

“But famous Americans are the priority objectives of Castro’s intelligence,” says Fernandez. “When word came down that models Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss were coming to Cuba, the order was a routine one: 24-hour-a-day vigilance. Then we got a PRIORITY alert,” recalls Fernandez, “because there was a rumor that they would be sharing a room with Leonardo DiCaprio. The rumor set off a flurry of activity, and we set up the most sophisticated devices we had.”

Link:
www.canadafreepress.com...

[edit on 5/12/2009 by Zaydie]

new topics

join