It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all your conspiracy loving theories leading to?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The following is a direct answer to the topic question of this thread.

I come hear to read and think of things I may not have thought about in a particular way. I believe the theories and opinions expressed here, while most are not my own, are leading me to a better understanding of the world in which I exist. I take what I wish, that makes sense to me and forget the rest. Just like any other media outlet, there is a measure of butt batter to wade through.
Thank you for providing me the opportunity to express that without starting my own topic.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Has anyone been on journey of change and realised not only its a bigger story but it's it's all related to the start of life on earth, maybe picked a religious route or even thought religion is the conspiracy to dampen our senses?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Has your dial been changed at all, or are we all being swept by the tide in many directions. What made you aware of comspiracies and how far would you go in stopping or capturing these events. I know the ATS site owners have been going out UFO spotting, could the conspiracies of this world and paranormal change your life too like wanting to find out for sure? Maybe it is making you a different person or is that down to age, has it changed you or is it just about growing up and realising the world is no playground but full of mirrors and coverups?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ScRuFFy63

Yes quite true indeed if you follow the money you'll follow the evil that plants it's seeds within the roots, especially when you consider the fact that PAPER money does in fact grow on trees! Heh.

And I 2nd that they all connect to each other by being disconnected, one of the greatest roles of the pyramid scheme..either way these events are leading up to what was predicted in Revelations, no matter how many try to knock it and deny it and prove otherwise it's all been said in the good ol' book, I really haven't came across anything that hits the nail on the head better than the Holy Bible and I'm someone who has studied esoteric knowledge yeah it's great but a great deal of it hasn't prophesied anything that has happened recently in our history after those ancient civilizations and religions fell, Mayans aside considering they were/are one of the 12 lost tribes of Israel.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by anarcissus]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anarcissus

I don't buy that...I think that a lot of biblical passages are so ambiguous that anyone can link almost any world event to a passage in the bible. In time an event is bound to happen that correlates to it. I am certain other religions experience this same phenomenon and it fortifies their beliefs just as what you discovered has fortified yours. I am not saying it is FALSE I am saying it is coincidence more than a true prediction. It is like saying there will be great wars and famine...well DUH!! Nostrodamus, Edgar Cayce and many other prophets say similar things to the bible yet the bible stands to hold more truth than what they say? I think one should examine many religions and look for common predictions and go from there not take one solitary book as the only source for truth.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You don't always need ATS telling you about what to think, the news and youtube videos and countless websites say enough, but we express the like for like opinions here of course. But since 9/11 the Iraq, Afghan war, Israel, Iran and Korea are all hotting up and you don't need the internet to become a conspiracy theorist, the evidence is on the media it self it seems. The developing stories are self explanetory, we are seeing how it has all added up with many questions to ask without having a degree to prove you know what you are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join