It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS MIX Show Co-Host Opening (maybe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey Folks,

I just visited with Doc and because of his schedule he won't be able to continue on the BTS MIX Show.

This is sad news and I will miss his input and creativity on the show, but no worries he will still be around and we may hear from him from time to time.

This will leave me without a co-host and may be an opportunity for you to score a hosting spot on the the BTS MIX. The podcast is a seriously unpaid position and not only do you need the hardware to have serious consideration (I should probably rephrase that), you'll need the talent, creativity and availability to pull this off.

So, with all that said, if you are interested in an audition/interview with me, send me a U2U with and e-mail and phone number where I can reach you. I'll go over the other of the long list of requirements when we visit again.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry to see doc go, Best of luck in what he is doing..

I'm sure there are a bunch of talented ATS/BTS members out there,

what a great chance to get yourself on one of the Best Mix shows!

good luck in your search!!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh man! That's why we haven't heard from you all in so long!

I would love to do it. But my phone was stolen a couple weeks ago and I work in the afternoon and get home around 1 am.

But I would love to be a part of your show. BTS Mix is the highlight of my week.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I vote for Wukky or Schodingers Dog.

Sorry to see Doc go, I've gotten used to his voice...wait...that sounds creepy...uh...

*runs*

Roswell.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Man. I really am sorry to see Doc go. When you talk to him next, make sure you let him know that I really enjoyed his talent. And talent he had for sure.
I miss BTS mix! I can't wait until you find a new co-host, and get back up and running.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's sad that Doc can't do it anymore. I also vote for Sdog. I think it's about time he had a crack at it. I think he'd be perfect for the role. I look forward for new BTS mix episodes.

top topics

join