It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spanish Nazi Connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Please watch this video from St. Petersburg Russia. It shows the recovery of Spanish and Nazi relics from a battle field. I had no idea of the Spanish Nazi connection. Any info you guys could provide would be awesome.

Is this guy just retarded, and refering to Italians as Spanish? Am I just retarded? Is my knowledge of WWII lacking?

Please help identify the "MA" belt buckle. It starts at 5:04.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry for wasting your time. It looks like the Spanish did indeed fight with the Nazis on the eastern front.

balagan.org.uk...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If that surprised you, you may want to look at how deep the nazi roots in the Vatican were as well.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I dont have alot of time to elaborate but my grandma was from Guatemala and her grandfather was the president of Honduras, Dr. Marco Aurelio Soto. She always told me stories about how her country were sympathizers of the Nazi's and that they would help them. Also after the war a lot of German Nazi's fled to Guatemala. She also said, and I think it is important, that while her country was sympathizers to the Nazi's, they absolutely had no clue about the horrible atrocities that were committed until after the war. I can give you more info at a later time I have to run now. Excellent thread. Star and Flag.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Joseph Mengele "The Doctor of Death" is rumored to have escaped down around that area and set up shop to continue his work.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellirium113
Joseph Mengele "The Doctor of Death" is rumored to have escaped down around that area and set up shop to continue his work.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

In Spain?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No somewhere around Chile.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Chile and Spain are nowhere remotely near each other.
Even iff you were referring to Chile and Guatemala (or Honduras), still far far away from each other.....

I know that a bunch of Nazis in fact escaped to Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Argentina.
And an important German population fled to Mexico, but I'm not sure if those were Nazis, although I don't think so.

The Spanish that you are talking about were probably sent to fight with the Nazis, ordered by Francisco Franco.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by haika]

top topics

join