It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret US military transcripts reveal origins of Mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
ya know in the time it takes to read that book thats just made up

you could go to the theatre and see startrek which is real

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just personally spoke with the Author and he said everything is true, he did receive a letter from this lady and they did speak. It is not works of fiction. The only thing he cannot guarantee is the contents of the letters/documents he received from her.

Maybe the old lady was off her rocker, writing a story or really had these experiences.

In any event it is very interesting information and worthy of consideration to be based in reality; more so than say the bible or other such literature.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Im telling you this is not just simmilar. This is a straight rip off of scientology scripture. In some cases they did not even change the terminology and in other insances they are direct quotes from L. Ron Hubbards lectures. You can take my word on it or i can give you links of said material and you would see how this is closer to plagiarism than it is to being just simmilar.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OOohhh, now I'm creeped out. While reading this thread, I had a warning pop up on my screen.

"www.psychiatrytoday.com wants to set a cookie"

It must be Scientology.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
pg 58 home universe-in interview
Read Description of lecture series

"Old Empire" (this is
not the official name, but a nick-name given to the
conquered civilization by The Domain Forces) that served
as the seat of central government for this galaxy, and
other adjoining regions of space. These planets are
located in the stars systems in the tail of the Big
Dipper constellation -From Alien interview

Now, this larger confederacy – this isn't its right name, but we have often called it and referred to it in the past as the Marcab Confederacy.The capital of the Confederacy is said to be "one of the tail stars of the Big Dipper", probably Alkaid, a star 108 light years distant from Earth. The Marcabians used to rule Earth at some point in the past but lost control of it due to "losses in war and other things". -L Ron Hubbard

About 8,200 years ago The Domain forces set up a base on Earth in the Himalaya Mountains...-From interview

"without suspecting that the Fourth Invader Force had been there for God knows how many skillion years, had been sitting down, and they have their installations up on Mars, and they have a tremendous, screened operation". The result was a major clash between the two Invader Forces some 8,200 years ago in the Himalayas- L Ron hubbard

1150 AD when the remaining remnants of the space fleet of the "Old Empire" in this solar system were destroyed.- From interview

The Espinols abandoned the Solar System in AD 1150, "when a group on Mars was finally abolished and vanished", and since then have used the system as a dumping ground for convicts - L Ron Hubbard

This is only from going over four pages of the interview, now keep in mind i only put up what i could copy and paste and things which i remember reading.
I just found this. If you like this kind of stuff even just for entertainment, it would appear our alien interview friend read it over a few times before the interview.
I do not really care if the author made this up or if his source did, the point is that this is a bad hoax.

The date stamp is wrong the author uses the English notation of 9.7.1947 for 9 July 1947, written by Spencer, who although American is very familiar with England. And apparently when he is not writting the work of other's he writes reviews on his own books. check this out he has written 5 reviews 3on his own work 1 on another and 1 on... you guessed it L.Ron Hubbard. here is what he wrote

This book solved all of my confusions about the subject of art and aesthetics.
When I started to apply the principles described in this book, my own artistic efforts finally started to get results. Since then I've used that data in this book to write and publish 3 books of my own! I have also used these same fundamental observations about aesthetics to create dozens of websites.
My eternal thanks to L. Ron Hubbard for giving me an understanding of art that helped me become a successful artist for the first time. -Lawrence R Spencer

3 of his own books? i wonder if ONE of them happened to be about an interview iwth an alien.
okay i do not think i can discredit this "alien interview" anymore. If you have read the interview and read what i wrote and you still think this might be true then...
well i have the whole interview on tape with audio. Just U2U me and i will send it to you. But i must warn you the video of the interview looks a LOT like the Lion King (with soundtrack and all).

[edit on 16-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
yeah so i guess nobody has anything to say on the subject of the alien interview now. Don't get me wrong it has great entertainment value, it is just fiction nothing more.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Wrong, carbon dating wasn't publicly practiced until 1949, we have no idea what our government, other governments, and private business are up to, or were up to. The public is always a step behind, I think 2 years earlier is probably more realistic, it would still have been in experimental stages.

Anyway, interesting read, but my vote is fiction too, though I want to point out that it says the editor says it's fiction, and the author is unknown, don't mix facts please.

EDIT: @ The guy using Hubbard sources - Really? I mean... come on... really?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Yes. the bulk of that story was ripped off of hubbard directly. I have posted the quotes from hubbard along with the posts from the interview if you do not see the connection then i do not know what to tell you.
If you read the interview (i may be wrong here) but i do not think it says anything about carbon dating. It says somthing about dating being done by the decay of carbon based matter. which may or may not be reference to radio carbon dating

[edit on 19-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
But then again there might be truth to both stories They are back
ATS thread ufo big dipper
UFOs big dipper

[edit on 20-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Maybe L. Ron Hubbard had a sit down with the same alien (aliens) that where from the alien interview.

I don't know anything about Scientology, but when I read this book, I started thinking to myself, "this kinda sounds like Scientology"! So I agree my friend, rip-off from Scientology.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mudman21

Well if it was simmialr i might be somewhat open to the possibility of this interview being legit but this is closer to plagiarism than parallel. It would be like finding a new book in michigan that was written around 100 AD that went along the general plot of the bible and finding the same book that was just pieces copied almost word for word from the other books. One would be seen as an interesting find while the other would be seen as what it is, a copy of previous work written.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm tempted to hit the ignore button for a few of you right now and I've never done that before. I find this story very interesting and as of pg100 believable or at least conceivable.
The way that the Earth is described as a prison planet and that no civilization could or would populate it "for any real length of time" because of the violent nature of the planet itself rings so true to me.
Thanks to the OP for bringing this fwd. and posting here at ATS. I'm hooked.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
yeah well im not the only one who see's it this is from project camelot
Alien interview Hoax
all experts.com agree
If you still think this is real after all i posted then you would have to admit this is pretty hardcore evidence of L Ron Hubbards Research being very accurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join