It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Top Secret US military transcripts have recently been published in the new book, Alien Interview
ALIEN INTERVIEW Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by : Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy Editing and Supplemental Footnotes by: Lawrence R. Spencer
A "Sun Type 12, Class 7" planet is the designation given
to a planet inhabited by carbon-oxygen based life forms.
The class of the planet is based on the size and
radiation intensity of the star, the distance of the
planetary orbit from the star, and the size, density,
gravity, and chemical composition of the planet.
Likewise, flora and fauna are designated and identified
according to the star type and class of planet they
On the average, the percentage of planets in the
physical universe with a breathable atmosphere is
relatively small. Most planets do not have an
atmosphere upon which life-forms "feed", as on Earth,
where the chemical composition of the atmosphere
provides nutrition to plants, and other organisms, which
in turn support other life forms.
As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to
the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author
actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents
described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that
equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.
All of the information, notes and transcripts received by the Editor are contained in
their complete, original form, as represented in the book. The Editor is no longer in
possession of any original documents or copies of original documents from the
author, i.e. Mrs. MacElroy.
Originally posted by van001
Read the whole ebook yesterday...like the author says. A total work of fiction.
Now I am entrusting these documents to your discretion to impart to the world in any form or manner you see fit. My only request is that you do so in a way that will not threaten your own life or well being, if possible. If you were to incorporate these notes of my experiences into a work of fiction, such as a novel, the factual nature of the material could be easily dismissed or discredited by any agency for whom "national security" is used as a personal shield against scrutiny and justice.
In so doing, you could "disavow any knowledge" of their
true origin, and claim that it is a fictitious work of
your imagination. Whoever said that "truth is stranger
than fiction" was "right as rain". For most people all
of this will be "unbelievable". Unfortunately, beliefs
are not a reliable criteria for reality.
THE PROOF OF ALIEN INTERVIEW
-- An Editorial Comment --
Many people have asked the question, "Is their any proof that Alien Interview is true?"
Let's address this question by defining the word, "proof":
1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true.
2. anything serving as such evidence.
3. the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial.
According to the dictionary definition of the word "proof", there has never been a universally agreed upon "proof" of any of the following:
* Alien beings.
* Telepathic communication.
* Extraterrestrial life forms of any kind.
* Extraterrestrial flying craft of any kind.
* Spirits, ghosts, gods, or disembodied entities.
* The existence of any extraterrestrial flying object.
* The extraterrestrial origin of any Unidentified Flying Object.
However, a great many people believe that some or all of these phenomenon are "true", or that they "exist", or that they are "real".
1. to hold an opinion.
2. to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.
3. to have confidence or faith in the truth of (a positive assertion, story, etc.); give credence to.
4. to have confidence in the assertions of (a person).
5. to suppose or assume; understand.
Therefore, by definition, the common denominator of "proof" for each individual regarding any of these items is based on the personal, subjective opinion, ability or disability of an individual as to whether or not they "believe" something is "true" or "real", either as an "objective" reality or as a "subjective" reality.
Let's look at definitions for the following terms:
1. That which is agreed upon.
1. In accordance with reality.
1. Relating to or existing as an object of thought without consideration of independent or subjective existence.
1. relating to or being experience or knowledge as conditioned by personal mental characteristics or states
2. personal : modified or affected by personal views, experience, or background
3. arising out of or identified by means of one's perception of one's own states and processes.
Therefore, if you "believe" that a "subjective" experience or reality can be "proof" of anything, then it can be "true" for you. There are as many "realities" as there are objective and/or personal views or perceptions.
Many people feel that they must have agreement from others in order to perceive reality. However, what is true for you, is true for you, whether or not anyone else agrees with you.
-- Lawrence R. Spencer
"This society belongs nominally to the Espinol United Stars. This is Sun 12...."- L. Ron Hubbard 9 July 1963
Originally posted by The Mack