It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret US military transcripts reveal origins of Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Top Secret US military transcripts have recently been published in the new book, Alien Interview

ALIEN INTERVIEW Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by : Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy Editing and Supplemental Footnotes by: Lawrence R. Spencer

Source

Just finished reading this incredible story.

This explains alot of things, where we come from as well as why there's so many different cultures and races and why some just seem to appear out of nowhere.

A "Sun Type 12, Class 7" planet is the designation given
to a planet inhabited by carbon-oxygen based life forms.
The class of the planet is based on the size and
radiation intensity of the star, the distance of the
planetary orbit from the star, and the size, density,
gravity, and chemical composition of the planet.
Likewise, flora and fauna are designated and identified
according to the star type and class of planet they
inhabit.
On the average, the percentage of planets in the
physical universe with a breathable atmosphere is
relatively small. Most planets do not have an
atmosphere upon which life-forms "feed", as on Earth,
where the chemical composition of the atmosphere
provides nutrition to plants, and other organisms, which
in turn support other life forms.

very interesting stuff!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Read the whole ebook yesterday...like the author says. A total work of fiction.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Should make for an interesting read. Thanks!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by van001

not entirely true

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to
the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author
actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents
described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that
equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.
All of the information, notes and transcripts received by the Editor are contained in
their complete, original form, as represented in the book. The Editor is no longer in
possession of any original documents or copies of original documents from the
author, i.e. Mrs. MacElroy.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think its fabricated, which the author admits by stating the book is work of fiction.

For example, she speaks about conversations in 1947 with her alien friend who criticizes our earth-scientists use of innacurate carbon dating.

When carbon-dating wasn't even discovered until 1949. And wasn't 'widely' used for many years after that.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Top secret Military transcripst are in this book?

Could you see if she can find out who really shot JFK, if Elvis is really alive, if Jim Morrison is living in protective custody?

I mean, she has acsess to top secret material, maybe she could let America in on some of the most asked questions.

One more question.

If she publishes top secret material. Is it still considered top secret?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by van001
Read the whole ebook yesterday...like the author says. A total work of fiction.

Yes, it most probably is fiction, the author even hints some at page 12.

"Moreover, I have burned all of the original documents, including the envelope I received from Mrs. MacElroy. "

Ouch.

"I do not want to spend the rest of my life being hounded by UFO researchers, government agents, grocery store tabloids reporters, UFO advocates and de-bunkers alike, or anyone else. Any "proofs" or attempts to authenticate the assertion that Mrs. MacElroy actually interviewed an alien in 1947 will have to be done by others."

Which will be impossible without the original documents.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excerpt from letter sent by Matilda 0'Donnell MacElroy to the author

Now I am entrusting these documents to your discretion to impart to the world in any form or manner you see fit. My only request is that you do so in a way that will not threaten your own life or well being, if possible. If you were to incorporate these notes of my experiences into a work of fiction, such as a novel, the factual nature of the material could be easily dismissed or discredited by any agency for whom "national security" is used as a personal shield against scrutiny and justice.

In so doing, you could "disavow any knowledge" of their
true origin, and claim that it is a fictitious work of
your imagination. Whoever said that "truth is stranger
than fiction" was "right as rain". For most people all
of this will be "unbelievable". Unfortunately, beliefs
are not a reliable criteria for reality.

Whether you believe or not, the information is fascinating. Even if you look at it as fiction, it can still open your mind to the possibilities. If you think it is true, you may be disturbed by what you read.

As for me...I am on the fence.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
this is just pure nonsense, the source doesnt site any referances.
there are no corroborating testimony to substantiate this wild claim!

besides no mater what was told to them it doesnt make it true. Hell peoples lie cheat and steal everyday, so it wouldnt surprise me if these alien phonys would do the same thing

to see an actual video representation of aliens and their ability to communicate where we came from please view the following. It may be difficult to follow since they dont speak english, i mean they ahve no developed vocal cords how would they?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I am assuming your youtube video was a joke. No references. If you had read any of it you would know it was telepathic as the being had no mouth.

I feel foolish as I write this but I think it is a very long work of fiction to be placed on the internet for free. To me this says there is no ulterior motive.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

THE PROOF OF ALIEN INTERVIEW

-- An Editorial Comment --

Many people have asked the question, "Is their any proof that Alien Interview is true?"

Let's address this question by defining the word, "proof":

Definition:

PROOF :

1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true.

2. anything serving as such evidence.

3. the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial.

According to the dictionary definition of the word "proof", there has never been a universally agreed upon "proof" of any of the following:

* Alien beings.
* Telepathic communication.
* Extraterrestrial life forms of any kind.
* Extraterrestrial flying craft of any kind.
* Spirits, ghosts, gods, or disembodied entities.
* The existence of any extraterrestrial flying object.
* The extraterrestrial origin of any Unidentified Flying Object.

However, a great many people believe that some or all of these phenomenon are "true", or that they "exist", or that they are "real".

Definition:

BELIEVE :

1. to hold an opinion.
2. to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.
3. to have confidence or faith in the truth of (a positive assertion, story, etc.); give credence to.
4. to have confidence in the assertions of (a person).
5. to suppose or assume; understand.

Therefore, by definition, the common denominator of "proof" for each individual regarding any of these items is based on the personal, subjective opinion, ability or disability of an individual as to whether or not they "believe" something is "true" or "real", either as an "objective" reality or as a "subjective" reality.

Let's look at definitions for the following terms:

REALITY:

1. That which is agreed upon.

TRUE :

1. In accordance with reality.

OBJECTIVE :

1. Relating to or existing as an object of thought without consideration of independent or subjective existence.

SUBJECTIVE :
1. relating to or being experience or knowledge as conditioned by personal mental characteristics or states
2. personal : modified or affected by personal views, experience, or background
3. arising out of or identified by means of one's perception of one's own states and processes.

Therefore, if you "believe" that a "subjective" experience or reality can be "proof" of anything, then it can be "true" for you. There are as many "realities" as there are objective and/or personal views or perceptions.

Many people feel that they must have agreement from others in order to perceive reality. However, what is true for you, is true for you, whether or not anyone else agrees with you.

-- Lawrence R. Spencer

alieninterview.org...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
if it's a fake then it's a rip off sun 12...
if this is legit then im at a loss for words

"This society belongs nominally to the Espinol United Stars. This is Sun 12...."- L. Ron Hubbard 9 July 1963

Just somthin to think about

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'll give it a read. Some food for thought I guess.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Once again this is IMO a rip off of a lot of scientology stuff, but if this is real then it is kinda trippin me out.
on pg57. It talks about the spirit and "doll" body. Look it up
Creation of the physical universe is the same
on pg 58 it talks about "home" universe. Again a direct quote from scientology scripture. If you can find the deffinitions for scientology terms look up home universe.
on pg 59. The asteroid belt stuff. once again. Straight from a lecture of L. Ron Hubbard titled the "role of earth.
on pg 60. talks about the centeral government being on the tail of the big dipper. once again directly comming from sci.
pg76. The trap described is another direct rip off from a book History of man by hubbard.

sorry the more i read i realize i can just trace every point of this transcript back to scientology. This is not even the secret confidential stuff, this material is available through amazon.com and the church its self. Im going to have to say Hoax and rip off here, not only is it ripping off the concepts it is not even changing the words in some cases. Now im reading it and its slipping into some sitchin 12th planet type history.
pg 108 Our alien friend makes a reference to Dr. Frankenstien. I guess the alien Is not only not a historian (which he states he is not but knows the history of the universe) he is also a earth movie buff.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack
scientology

On second thoughts, I'll pass.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In case anyone's interested, here's an interview the Paracast did with Lawrence Spencer, "editor" for the Alien Interview book.

I think it's a total work of fiction, myself, but feel free to form your own opinion.

edit:typo

[edit on 14-5-2009 by subject x]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi, interview fans.

I did download the 2 PDF, minutes ago.
I listenned to the audio link in "subject x"'s message.

I want to show you this link, before digging in your's. . . B-)

It is closely related to ETs, their mind. . .etc. . .

Alien Mind book.
www.alienmindbook.org...

THAT IS a really good read too ! !

Blue skies.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
See my earlier post for details but this is either a blatant rip off of Zecharia Sitchen's The 12th Planet and random parts of L.Ron Hubbard's writtings, or it is a HUGE coincidence.

but there is some truth in it.
ancient atomic war
more war

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The Mack, nothing indicates that those "radiocative findings" have been found or verified by the HARP archeological teams working there since the 1990s. URL: www.harappa.com...

Thanks for all the interesting links above.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

fascinating document-is it corroboratd in anyway....what sort of credibility does it carry?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join