It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationist Ron Paul on Secularism: "The notion of a rigid separation between church and state has

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Actually, "In god we trust" is against the constitution. It is only allowed because the federal reserve is private and not part of the government. They can basically put whatever they want on the money.

Oddly enough the majority of the people that are on the money were all against the very function of a central bank and federal reserve. Which would suggest it's either Lip service, or it's a gloat. Probably a bit of both depending on the situation.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
First the ycalled him racist now they call him creationist? Never heard Paul call for an end to Biological education, ever. Sounds like someone doesn't like talking about the "Federal" reserve aka Federal Express. Sounds like someone wants forced mandatory education instead of seperation of Education and State. Education mainly consists of beliefs and those that deny this are just trying to indoctranate people to their BELIEF SYSTEM. Atheism just means I don't beleive in your God or any God. Well what can be so hard to understand about political atheists? So now we are creationists, racists because we believe in nothing, even science exhibits cult like belief systems thinking. No one has a right to decide what someone else believes, maybe Paul thinks we are living with Intelligent Design, I tend to agree with him, I don't need religion to think that as well and certianly not Creationism in order to think matter maybe intelligently constructed by someone from somewhere. IN fact the whole thing might be a simulation, at least you should respect possibilities and free speech.

<< 1   >>

join