It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Scenerio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok, before you all jump all over this, this is just something that came to me this morning at the gym, not saying is the new gospel, lol and I am sorry mods if its been posted before.

So with that being said, what if aliens are us in the future(I know thats been said a million times) BUT what if they keep coming back to delay the appocolypse time and time again. What if hitler was the anti christ and a swastika(spelling?) was the mark of the beast. What if we see them by shuttle launches so they can make sure we succeed. The could have made sure Sadam was killed, Obama got elected(LOL!!) etc.

What if they are constantly bailing us out , in hopes we clean up our act.

I await your attacks lol

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

1)Time travel is seriously complicated. Consider this, if they came back in time to change the past, and the past is changed, how would they then orginally be able to come back in time to change the past...confusing right? But I wouldn't say impossible.

2)Why delay the Apocalypse if they already know the outcome? What can delaying do? You have to face your face eventually better sooner than later. Assuming that we have the means to come back in time I'd like to think that we were somehow more in lightened than we are now. You can't change the course of fate and you probably shouldn't. There are lots of good things that we have now as a result of bad times. Remember the Renaissance period? Revolutions? Anyway, maybe, and I don't mean to offend anyone, what we were supposed to learn from Hitler and others like him is to stand up for yourself. Never just hope that things will get better on your own, you have to keep fighting.

3)In the book of Revelations, the anti Christ was Nero Cesar, google him. Stop thinking of now as time that you can't change because it was prophesied in the bible. Some people in this world are just plain evil. Last I checked you don't have to be the anti Christ to be evil.

Don't wait for future you to come and save the day. Do it yourself!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I guess it could be possible. But hasn't there been cases where ETs have shot down our space shuttles? Although that might have been a different ET race - one that does not want us up there. I don't know, I suppose it can be possible. But I wouldn't hold my breath!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well I think its an entertaining post however unlikely.. but i will admit you got me thinking there (just for a second) about the possibility and I must say if this were even possible (im not saying it is or isn't) it would be most disturbing as a christian believer. The only reason I can see for delaying would maybe be that not enough of the world has heard the gospel because its written that once the word is shared to all the ends of the earth then the Lord will come ( not in those words) and I cant really see any other reason for delay of the "End". but who knows nonetheless entertaining post!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Ha! ha! I'm only going to attack your spelling! *spank spank*! ATS is in desperate need of a spell check feature!

On a serious note..... although I don't personally agree with your theory, I do believe that anything is possible. Particularly regarding potential intervention by ET's at various points in history. All I can say is that I anxiously await some enlightenment! Bring on some disclosure please FFS!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
From the future yes. But future meaning a planet far off in our galaxy.

This is what I think: ET's have been visiting us forever. The powerful people on our planet at one point made a deal with ET's in exchange for technology and possible future prophecies.

Unless disclosure happens or something else (?) this is what is going to happen and has been happening: A small aspect of ET technology is released to the military/universities/scientist and they develope it into something useful which is why it appears that humans are the ones inventing new sciences/technology/communications/medicine.

We are discovering Earth-like planets in our galaxy.

The ETs will always remain in hiding. Think of it like in shcool when the popular people have a party and you are not invited, not friendly. That is what the ET's are like. I don't think they are going to eradicate our planet, but they just remain behind the scenes and control us. Not friendly. They don't want to make friends with us, except a chosen few, who they probably manipulate.

Eventuall our technology will reach a point where we can travel to one of these Earth-like planets. We will "pick" one with no life on it or basic life, and we will start complex andvanced life there, and the cycle continues.

I can go into more detail of my theory later, I'm at work right now, also I think there are other ET's involved and humans from the future seem very likely, anything is possible. But I think the most advance race is in control for now, not really sure how everything will turn out, What do you think? Sorry I kind of rushed through this...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your input, its not really something I believe to be real, just something that came to me today and I was like man, I should post that on ATS to see what people think. Why very unlikely, I guess its no more unlikely than any other crazy idea out there. Truth is we don't know and we may never know.

I had an ex g/f who was convinced we were all just a big alien science fair project. she could have been right lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It is not less likely than any other theory however what would be the point for a civilization advanced enough to travel back in time to go back and change anything from their past?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry Newbie to site But time trave is already possible in crap measures using both atomic clocks 2 planes traveling opposite directions at same speed landing to agrees points at roughly exact times opposite direction of magni/ field for at least a couple of hours replicate at leats 2-3 mins of difference of time landing and taking off within 30s also taking in to account of delay between communication and thats an absoulte fact!
Is it put to Media NO! so ye very possible

new topics

top topics

join