It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real good footage of ufo fleet..cgi? lets try to examine it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i will not post again for fear some copyright lawsuit for a youtube video of FAKE ufo's lol

well all i can say if it's cgi they did a good job.

put it sure looks pretty who ever did this.

this is what ats is coming to im done

[edit on 12-5-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I think "Fleet" is the wrong word here, whatever that is - it's obvious those lights are part of the same thing rather than being seperate objects. It also appears really low down, possibly just above the houses.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

sweet i didn't know it was posted ...

Dang these cgi people...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by easynow

sweet i didn't know it was posted ...

Dang these cgi people...

yea i posted it because i wasn't sure about it either but as you can see in my thread, free_spirit and internos helped to resolve this matter.

internos even got the creator of the video (Verklagekasper) to join in the discussion.

i think the youtube member (weneedtoknow) just copied the file and posted it. that of course makes it more difficult to know the origins of the video.

well at least this one has been sorted out and we can move on but you better be on the lookout because Verklagekasper said he was going to be making a new ufo video soon

i agree with you...

dang these cgi people

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is the kind of debunking I love to see take something fake and PROVE it! good job everyone! I am a firm believer in I dont know what lol but im not about to start posting crap on you tube to make others believe. anyway this is classic debunking for the right cause! good job posting this because I think it gives people the chance to bring out truth to what otherwise could have been misleading information

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
it's cgi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you sure?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verklagekasper

it's cgi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you sure?

now why would you go and do something like that ?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

now why would you go and do something like that ?

Why would somebody say he's seen an UFO if he likes his job and has a family to feed? Being considered a CGI ace might be a pleasant alternative to being considered a fraud or a nutter. Though it wouldn't actually matter. People believe what they want to believe.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Being considered a CGI ace might be a pleasant alternative to being considered a fraud or a nutter.

Star +1.

If there was only some way to stop those hellbent on believing in UFOs from stealing your videos and claiming them as your own, and true(!)

Lovely work; keep it up and make other fakers at least put some effort into it

-m0r

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Now would the thread opener or some moderator please remove the clip, cause it infringes with my copyright, and I don't want that guy to gain views from his theft. You may use this one instead (it's also better quality):

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Verklagekasper]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Now would the thread opener or some moderator please remove the clip, cause it infringes with my copyright, and I don't want that guy to gain views from his theft. You may use this one instead (it's also better quality):

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Verklagekasper]

next time don't cry copyright when u post something on youtube..kinda sad man.

i removed as you asked.

cya ats

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

Hi Dwest, I dont want to open a can of worms by posting an All News Web (I read the site daily and like it) video in a separate thread and get accused of who know what but take a look at this:

-it probably isnt CGI
-do satellites look like that?
-and can a star be that bright and large

I dont refer to the bit when the camera is unable to process the image but the bit when the filmer zooms away. I am posting this in earnest and would be happy for someone to debunk it.

perhaps I will do a thread

[edit on 13-5-2009 by starfemme1]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by starfemme1]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
next time don't cry copyright when u post something on youtube..kinda sad man.

i removed as you asked.

cya ats

Geez. I kindly asked to remove that link because it pointed to a stolen version that someone put on HIS channel. I don't mind ppl linking my videos from MY youtube channel:

Oh and it's not CGI. Not that it mattered. kthxbye

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Verklagekasper

what is your copyright registration number? Not to be a jerk, but somehow I really doubt you took the time to get that video copyrighted. But, I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

join