It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Symposium Offers Different Take on Aliens at Roswell UFO Festival

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Disclosure is coming. The UN had a neeting on March 8th about the increasing sightings and activity of UFO's, ET's, etc. The Vatican has already made it clear they not only believe in ET's but that they are our brothers from the heavens. Eventually it will all come out. That's when their massive hybrid plan will really pay off. It will be hard to deny entrance to millions and millions of hybrids (nephilim) when they arrive. They will come in ship and appear awesome. people will say, "Who could ever fight against them..?" They will appear superior to us in every way, and we will glady serve them with a willing heart (except for Christians).

What would seem like a science fiction movie is what I think it may look like. A race of advanced creatures comes to Earth, Earth surrenders to them. They set up a new authoritive government. They start forcing all humans to be marked like cattle so they can be watched and tracked. All of those who refuse to be marked will be killed. Obedience is a demand not an option.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
To say that all aliens are evil, or demons is abit harsh.

I believe what we called Gods, are actually ETs.
God created us in model of him (well the quote goes something like that) so it couldn't be Greys that are our Gods.

Greys are the demons in the Bible, and there symbol is a snake. Which is what tempted Adam and Eve with the apple.

So that means that the leader of the Greys, is Satan.

Love&Light.

Jacob

The leader of the Greys is satan, but what are demons..? Demons are merely the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim human angel hybrids. Their spirits are condemned to roam the earth until the day of judgement comes. Jesus says that they wander the dry desolate places of the Earth finding no rest. The demons said to Jesus, "..I know who you are you Son of God... have you come to torment us before the time (judgement day)."

When mankind dies, a place is prepared for their souls called hell. When the angels that took human wives were judged they were put in a special prison called tarterous. But the Nephilim had no appointed place and were made to wander the Earth. So demons are the spirits of the nephilim dead.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I agree there is a disclosure coming. Each nation will try to beat the other at it but the timing must be precise.

When the disclosure does come. There will be visable proof. This will either be so set off panic or to reduce it to a degree.

When Obama says Transparency, I'm sure it has stong connections to things like this, rather than fiscal issues. I read somewhere there was talk that Obama may disclose by May 31st 2009.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

having some u2u issues...no to both them and the info...

never have seen...I guess air on the safe side...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What if the anti-christ has already been here....what if he went by the name of Yahweh....what if his signature is left in the nature of the god in the OT (wrathful, impatient, careless, imperfect, inconsistent, angry). What if the lie has already been laid...what if the masses are truly deceived in awaiting the wrong savior.....

A close mind is the last thing you will need when *&%$ hits the fan. To say all aliens are demons is crazy.....all that says about a person is they are very fearful of any beings that come from the sky....

Get to know your purest nature...the divine within you...find the divine within all things..this taught me that Yahweh has deceived the true nature of what God is.

LV

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You're portraying teachings most of us don't follow or won't even hear. Those teachings are of the Beast, who comes in a UFO with his "space brothers" to enlighten humanity towards a golden age. At least that's what he'll have you think. Really he'll just turn around on all that. He said it himself, let us come together or let us perish utterly. Yahweh is not evil, and the OT goes with the NT.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just always remember....a ascension or rapture would be a quickening....you wont have to decide or wonder.

There are truths in all faiths. Discern your own nature so you can discern the image you were made in. Weigh the vines by the seed. Place faith that the divine knows you are seeking thee and ask yourself...wouldnt of my God, my divine parent leave me with things to seek. What would these things be? Wouldnt they be indestructible, wouldnt they be here in the beginning until the end? Cant you feel the divine within all things? Cant you feel God in all things that contain life. A true being of light will try to find the light, even in the darkest of souls.

I only comment because I care.

Apologies for swaying off topic.

Some of these other dimensions are actually a part of what we are creating as a whole unit. We underestimate that we might have a huge purpose here as a group. We seek individual salvation...when we need to grow past that a seek a way to unite. What if that is the purpose of God, for us....is to unite, sift over time our ways, learn from our mistakes, learn from the darkness the material world of flesh creates (cause and effect)...and sift like grapes into a fine wine.

What if there are aliens that have already learned this...what if we are offspring or the after math of extraterrestrials who had not learn this, what if our ancestors were the ones that bucked against unity and had too big of a ego to think that it is more about the ONE of all instead of the one and only 'you' 'me', ect....there could be both sides of other life elsewhere, ones that haven't learned the law of nature and ones that have. It could very well go both ways...to say it is absolute one sided all aliens are demonized sounds strange to me. There are many stories of beings of light...my son had a encounter at age 5 with a being of light. He said it gave him life. He thought it was Jesus. Who knows? I dont *smiles* I am not going to be so sure of myself of what it was. But I know my maker can sense my intentions are true and I try to live for others more then myself.

If your purpose is right and true...then there is nothing to fear is there?

Peace to all,
LV

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You're portraying teachings most of us don't follow or won't even hear. Those teachings are of the Beast, who comes in a UFO with his "space brothers" to enlighten humanity towards a golden age. At least that's what he'll have you think. Really he'll just turn around on all that. He said it himself, let us come together or let us perish utterly. Yahweh is not evil, and the OT goes with the NT.

I dont await any spaceship nor would I choose to go on one. But you cant convince me that while seeking in my most humbled of times in my life....wisdom did come, the knock at the door was answered, I have witnessed things no one could explain to me. What I have sensed through this nature of wisdom that comes to me is that I am worthy already, we are born worthy...the sin idea is misconceived....the blood sacrifice is of evil origins. We have to remember the dark will try to foreshadow the light always. There is a reason for this....embodying into flesh is a purpose of a bigger picture.

Why would a almighty god give us laws, then help us brake the laws....why would a god encourage us to try to perfect our anger, our jealousy, our wrathful ways, our pride if Thee wasnt these attributes ever...that is what makes Thee God...Thee is not able to perform actions of such primal fleshy ways.

Just my thoughts
LV

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I agree there is a disclosure coming. Each nation will try to beat the other at it but the timing must be precise.

When the disclosure does come. There will be visable proof. This will either be so set off panic or to reduce it to a degree.

When Obama says Transparency, I'm sure it has stong connections to things like this, rather than fiscal issues. I read somewhere there was talk that Obama may disclose by May 31st 2009.

Yes... I also heard about the May 31st disclosure by Obama, but I didn't mention it because it never turns out the way they say. I think what will happen is an appearence by a ship that can be seen by all. Just prior to this a disclosure by the UN along with a reaasurance by some religious bodies such as the vatican will happen, maybe days before the event. There will be a lot of pretended surprise and awe by the USA and the UK , and Brazil to name a few but they will have known for many years of it. The world will react something like this when they appear.

1. Shock and fear
2. mistrust and denial
3. curiosity and aprehension
4. gradual acceptence
5. trust
6. sevitude and willing bondage
7. worship and devotion

Being adaptive creatures we are, going from 1 to 7 should take about a year, maybe less...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

1. Shock and fear
2. mistrust and denial
3. curiosity and aprehension
4. gradual acceptence
5. trust
6. sevitude and willing bondage
7. worship and devotion

You sure have that part right!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Secondly, they are doing it to pollute the human gene pool and currupt the human race.

They need not use genetic manipulation to do that. Humanity by its very nature is corrupt. Everything within the physical dimension is corrupt by its nature.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Admittedly, I am not very religious, but wouldn't embracing the concepts of "Aliens" contradict most conventional Christian doctrines / precepts? ( Blasphemy, false witness, worshipping false idols etc.) Thanks...KK

Hi KK, do you believe in biological aliens? I understand your context of biblical prophecy and a relationship to aliens. Some find that idea, as off the wall.

I believe in extra terrestial aliens if that is what you mean, but I don't believe they currently inhabit the earth in any form.

Honestly, I have no concept of biblical prophecy. I made no such claim. I admittted I am not well versed. I was asking you about good old fashioned scripture and such.

When the prophecy is Fulfilled and massive people disappear from the earth our government will have lots of explaining to do.

Who will they be explaining it to? ( If all that is left are the non-believers.) What will it mattter by then, to whom? I always thought Christians were anxious and eager for the "prophecy" to come to fruition. It would manifest / validate their beliefs. No?

Are you suggesting "Aliens" are some new convenient form of Satan?

I am sorry, I really am not following your logic on this. It is not my intent to be difficult, just trying to comprehend.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

O.K,,,KK I’ll explain it differently. You ask who the government will be explaining to, if all that’s left down here is non believers. This is not the case; in fact many Christians, Jews, agnostics and atheists will be left down here.

For Christians they are luke warm and have not repented their sins. Most Jews will know what is happening by the time Satan steps forward and claims to be God. Believe it or not even Atheists know. God said it is instilled in the souls of ALL men, even those who never knew of the Bible. They will make a conscience choice to worship the beast. This will be their final demise.

He will demand to be worshipped. He will require all people rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark on their right hand or forehead. (RFID chip implant) those who do not will be put to death.

The new believers will have eternal life in Heaven, although most will be to scared to die and receive the mark anyways. Those that worship the beast will have the wrath of God poured upon them, with no escape.

I’m not claiming that Aliens are a NEW form of Satan. They are not as powerful as him. They were once holy angels cast out of Heaven, or chose to follow Satan out.

They aren’t new they inhabited the earth before man did. They never received the breath of life, as we have. They are extremely intelligent paranormal entities, they can enter ones empty soul, they are clevery deceptive.

We haven’t seen nothing yet. Wait until they show up in fleets, accompanying the Anti-Christ. It will blow people’s minds. The frequencies of sightings is no coincidence, the abductions are very similar to those who have no belief in God.

It appears that these Aliens will back off in the name of Christ, therefore showing a correlation to this approach. It is not my theory it’s been around for a long time.

Since I am a believer I find it factual, as is every other Biblical prophecy that has been fulfilled with accuracy.

These new Global changes all coincide with the foretold events. It’s now only a waiting game. We have a few Countries that may disclose these Aliens very shortly.

There are still many Christians who say the Bible doesn’t mention “Aliens” therefore they don’t exist. Again their names are biblical and they are.

Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly.

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended.

Sepherim - the many.

Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky".

Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things.

Zamzummims - the evil plotters

Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses",

You wont find the word Alien in the Bible. I Don’t claim to have a doctorate degree in Bible Theology. I know a few thing about demonology and UFO Phenomenon in the Bible. It also helps having an Atheist family member that worked at area 51 but he isnt much on giving up his info.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

My version of the Bible has aliens but it is talking about being aliens from Christ and the truth of the law. However if you do a matrix on Roswell in that area you see why it indeed says "Ye were without Christ being aliens."

It is in Ephesians 2:12.

I also read the Original King James 1611 version which just happens to say IN the right hand or forehead. In as in microchip implant. Alien implants. It all fits together. Perhaps the implants are testing if the body will reject the chip when it is implemented?

[edit on 5/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Yes I've been following your posts we are close, running almost neck to neck with a few minor differences but are on the same page here, rather close to it.

We change the names to protect the innocent.

Yes the miraculous chip, to solve the world problems. Actually I can pay 200.00US and have one implanted now. Verichip and digital angel already sell them. I agree they are being tested on someone or something.

Here is what the Mark of the Beast system looks like, in case you havent seen it.

Motorola's MC9090-G RFID handheld reader

RFID in both hands

[edit on 14-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

O.K,,,KK I’ll explain it differently. You ask who the government will be explaining to, if all that’s left down here is non believers. This is not the case; in fact many Christians, Jews, agnostics and atheists will be left down here.

For Christians they are luke warm and have not repented their sins.

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

So some Christians will be left behind after the rapture?
I thought that if you were "saved." (Accepted that Jesus is the Son of GOD)
That was a instant "Get out of Hell" card. So there is more required?
How does one repent sins? Is that like confession?
Who determines when you've passed repentance?
So a Christian does not know until the very end if he/she stays or goes?

I realize I am even more confused by all of this religion now.

Thanks....KK

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Lets see, since an official Army report once said Aliens landed, and as
everyone goes with the Army doesn't lie, it was fair game to assume
more stories true even if not true.

Hoodwinked Christian thinkers of course must follow with support.
When in fact if they were wise they would say the Alien existence
is made up which would not go over well so as the Illuminati never
tells the lies they made, the Christians will say nothing to the
contrary or be kicked out of the Roswell UFO Festival.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yes many Christians, including a lot of Pastors will be left behind.

Baptists believe once you are saved you are saved forever. I am part Methodist and part Nazarene. Trust me I’m not in to labels. I believe it’s a one on one that counts. Ive seen church attendance in all denominations and can tell if it is a social scene or the real thing. God has more power than Satan so vision is clearer.

No one has a get out of Hell free card. I wish we did.

Repentance is simply asking for forgiveness and believe it is granted.
You know in your soul if you’ve you have passed repentance. It’s not a pass or fail thing. Faith is as simple as believing. If you believe you have been forgiven it is granted automatically. It’s similar to when you do something nice for someone and feel good with yourself, or do something bad and feel guilty after. Our heart and minds are only organs and these feelings we have come from God or Satan. I took a lot of anatomy in college.

Correct a Christian will find out if he is taken or left down when the time comes. I’m hoping for the best and planning for the worst. When this happens bodies will disappear, they wont appear dead on the ground. The dead are raised first.

Any left down and die in the name of God are kind of compared to saints. Even the atheists that refuse the mark and refuse to worship this false God are also saints. They convert one way or the other.

It's very intersting. Some say it's control. It isnt. No one can control your relationship with your creator. Period. There are some things that no one can ever take and that is our soul.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

These people are well prepped with documented verification of their findings. They wont get thrown out of the Roswell UFO Festival. I agree though that many who have seen them don’t agree and are atheists. I know from experience.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It is interesting the mention of the creator since we all know that is the key question. Although from my perspective, we have been told about the creator from intermediate beings who are probably aliens but certainly not "fallen angels" whoeve theyt really are.

One point I wish to make is that it is obvious that Christians are for some reason beholden to one "Elohim/Annunaki" angel/"god" pretentious being. I have no idea whether Yahweh was one of the more important of these guys but he certainly had very limited empathy for us or for that matter, his son who he forced to perform go through a crucification to prove his true worthiness to his father. Sounds very much like a terrible Mafiosa type relationship but perhaps we can all learn by this god's relationship with his son.

I am not saying this to put Jesus or his father into "ill repute" but to point out that all of the Elohim/Annunaki, were not necessarily much different from us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join