It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Symposium Offers Different Take on Aliens at Roswell UFO Festival

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Question to OP Wonderworld.

In the spirit of "disclosure / disclaimer" do you have any affiliation to the symposium referenced in the OP? (Other than as an attendee.)

Just kurious.

Thanks....KK

[edit on 13-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How can anyone take this thread seriously?

End times rhetoric and spooky language doesn't work on people who have the ability to think critically and abstractly.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Question to OP Wonderworld.

In the spirit of "disclosure / disclaimer" do you have any affiliation to the symposium referenced in the OP? (Other than as an attendee.)

Just kurious.

Thanks....KK

[edit on 13-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

No . none that are organizing this event in Roswell.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
indeed, these alleged aliens are nothing less than the fallen angels as described in the book of Enoch, disguised as creatures from another planets.

How deceptive...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Miraj

Well I'm not here to preach to you. We all have our opinions. I worry about those who use blasphemy, for some reason. I guess that's why we all have free will.

Yes you will believe when you see this glorified anti-christ proclaiming to be God. Just dont fall for it. His glorified fake angles will be quite a show.

Don't worry. I'm obviously not heavily inclined to just go and believe in people because they show off some fancy tricks.

I just don't see a reason to believe, some proof of the mater would give me reason to.

But I don't believe there will be an anti-christ.. Well besides the schizophrenics that believe they are the anti-christ.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by OldThinker

maybe cause its been true............for a loooooooong time?

OT

So, are you willing to admit that there are other ancient ideas which still "live" that are true, or just what agrees with preconceived notions?

yeah...

point?

OT

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just my two cents but when i wake up and can't move i feel intense thoughts of christ and then justification and then anger and then i'm all good. The reason i don't buy the "just paralyzed" stuff is cause i can move while i'm in the state, albeit slowly. The episodes last from 5 seconds to a minute....I don't even know i can't breathe i just get made.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Well we can ignor the anti-christ and just call him the New global dictator. I do wish there was more solid proof. Maybe shortly we will get some.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Admittedly, I am not very religious, but wouldn't embracing the concepts of "Aliens" contradict most conventional Christian doctrines / precepts? ( Blasphemy, false witness, worshipping false idols etc.)

Thanks...KK

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I agree and don’t believe in the full body being paralyzed. Maybe they can immobilize the mind of the abductees?

I’m sure that looking at one of these creatures would cause pure fear, not being able to scream or move, in the event of an abduction. I cant speak for all though..

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
UFO activity is increasing worldwide. The UN on March 8th held a meeting to doscuss the implications, and a rumored visit by ships in 2017. The Vatican has asserted in a policy paper that UFO, aliens, etc. exist. The Bible describes them in detail.

What the "aliens" have been doing for a long time is genetic engineering. Making a hybrid race to mix with the human race to get mankind to fight Christ when he returns to rule the Earth. Secondly, they are doing it to pollute the human gene pool and currupt the human race.

From the book of Daniel, Dan 2:43 in describing the inhabitants of the last empire before the return of Christ.

Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Or.. it could be said like this. "... they shall mix their genetic material with that of humans (seed), but not through sexual relations (cleaving to one another)..."

What you have here is a description of hybridization. They are doing it this way because when the fallen angels has sexual relations with human women it brought forth the giants. It also brought forth the destruction of the world by flood. The process of hybridization allows for them to perfect the end product.

Also, what is not known is they they did it with animals as well so that all flesh was corrupted. These animal hybrids were thinking creatures. I believe that the greys, reptillians, serpents, and others are all hybrids. I also believe they are coming to earth in ever increasing numbers. If you watch NASA TV of the shuttle missions you can see them all the time.

The nephilim will be all around us. we call them aliens. Soon they will be running the show, at least till Christ returns.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I find some of this "Christian" interpretation of UFOs, aliens and "end times prophecy" to be quite confusing. One thing I find a little hard to believe is that some alien (or "fallen angel" according to some) is going to come to earth in a spaceship (or "illusion" of a spaceship) and is going to pronounce himself (or herself or itself) to be "God". And somehow, even though all these "Christian" true-believers have been warning us all about this for decades, for some reason the whole world is going to be fooled and is going to believe that this is really God or Christ or the long awaited "messiah".

How many ATS readers of this thread think they will believe anyone who comes along with a big bag of "magic tricks" (superior technology) and will just go along with the idea that this is "the man", the guy who created the whole universe, and he is coming down to earth because WE humans are the most important beings in the whole universe?

Yeah, I am sure a few would go for it, but the whole world???

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Another thingwhich makes absolutely no sense to me is why the "fallen angels" would look like the "little grey aliens" that as far as I know were never described and depicted in illustrations until the 1960s or 1970s. I mean, I am guessing that the so-called "fallen angels" or demons or whatever you call them have been around for at least two thousand years. And why would they look any different from regular angels, who as far as I know, are supposed to look just like humans, with perhaps a halo or glow, and clothed in white robes, and in some cases having metallic golden skin, shiny like bronze?

Did they just suddenly get some idea that "hey, lets go for a new look so no one will recognize us an angels, because that way, they'll suspect that we are probably some of those fallen angels cast down from heaven??"

And if they are the fallen angels cast down from heaven, how come they have spaceships that cruise the skies?

Is it possible that you are trying to force fit every unexplained anomoly in the universe into a "one size fits all", grand theory of cosmic conspiracy?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
There will be a disclosure as you say.

There will never be disclosure. EVER. I'm even sure of it now after reading this thread, because we don't deserve it.

At this point, I truly hope all of humanity gets completely and utterly wiped out before we become a dangerous hate-filled and unwanted plague across the universe.

We don't deserve to go to the stars, maybe some other life form on Earth that's more deserving of it will.

Humanity is only capable of hating and fearing the unknown.

There is no longer any hope for us.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
Humanity is only capable of hating and fearing the unknown.

There is no longer any hope for us.

Sometimes I feel that way also.

I am wondering: What do people hope to find, when they "find" proof of aliens? Is it just impatience that makes people wish for "space brothers"? What would you want them to do, if they showed themselves?

Humans are like little children waiting for mommy and daddy to come home. Meanwhile they accept gods, and most would probably trade Jesus for Xenu, since they traded up from Jupiter already.

But what is the endgame of all this? Of all the 'alien' talk, it is the Grim Reaper who is the only reliable "alien" who shows up and abducts people.

Yup, The Reaper is my favorite space brother. I am of the opinion that any "rapture" might just look like a bunch of people dying. So I guess the larger question is, can either aliens or angels save you from the void?

Perhaps you are already in an 'abducted state' into this world via your birth? As you sit there at your keyboard you are unable to do many things in life which might be fun or enjoyable.

Aren't you imprisoned in a body which is not commensurate with your mind? Isn't your mind a thousand times more able and brilliant than your flesh and bones are?

Probably it would be better to drop all conversations about religion and aliens and start having a good global dialogue about death, right-to-die, and astral projection in relation to the afterlife. Neither angels nor ET seems to be letting us off those religious hooks so, in my opinion, we are already like butterflies pinned to the wall. The least we can do is have correct conversations about our situation.

That is: A situation where our mind is far more aware than our flesh can ever be.

So don't get depressed about what you see humanity doing. As a bunch of butterflies pinned to a wall who cannot admit that they are pinned down, it is not surprising that humans will traumatize each other accordingly. Try to look up past all that and see the stars. But don't worry about traveling to them in a spaceship because most of us make our journey toward the stars with the Reaper's arm around us. That is how most people get off planet. But be sure not to punch your own ticket. Just live this life as good as you can and be open to magic and mystery. Remain like children and the universe will gather you up like a mother hen gathers her brood.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
To say that all aliens are evil, or demons is abit harsh.

I believe what we called Gods, are actually ETs.
God created us in model of him (well the quote goes something like that) so it couldn't be Greys that are our Gods.

Greys are the demons in the Bible, and there symbol is a snake. Which is what tempted Adam and Eve with the apple.

So that means that the leader of the Greys, is Satan.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Fallen angels don't look like grey aliens, they look just like humans in every way except they would probably look more like the "Nordic" aliens. Since they would have perfect health and be of a beautiful human appearence, they would be rather attractive to us humans. They "greys" and other alien species are hybrids of human, and other animals mixed with their dna.

As for posing as gods, they did it before. The babylonians called them the Annunaki, the Myans new them as sky gods led by Quasicoatle (excuse mispelling). The Egyptians knew them as Ra, Ammon-Ra, etc. The Greeks knew them as Zues, Hurculies, etc.

In the old tesiment, they came down and stayed upon Mt. Hebron, In Greece it was Mount Olympus.

Since they are losing their war in the cosmos, they are coming here to make a final stand. This is a fallen world already so they like it that way. The people of the Earth don't serve God by and large and they don't at all. So they will interbreed with humans creating a hybrid race that will confront Christ at His coming. So it is a small matter that they try to pass themselves off as gods to humans. And a lot of people are going to believe it again.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

We all have the ability to think critically and abstractly. My critical and abstract thinking leads me to believe that I agree with this statement.

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:37

Luke 17:26 "And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

The generation that will see Christ return will be "like the days of Noah." UFOs and aliens too. Everyone will proclaim the end is nigh, and no one will listen. Even when given knowledge that makes sense they will not listen.

Genesis 6:4 "The Nephilim(often rendered as giants) were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."

Numbers 13:33 "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

I'm pretty sure this is a Biblical reference to fallen angels. Aliens seem to love hybrid breeding and cattle mutilations and taking people against their will and promoting spiritual concepts. They torture and experiment on them, if that isn't demonic in itself already in us humans then it must be their way of saying hello. Not good guys. These are the bad guys.

These theories about angels in the Bible being aliens is why it will work. Would it be so hard for a higher intelligence to deceive us like this? I don't think so.

2 Timothy 4:4 "and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths."

2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

Which is from:

Thessalonians 2: 1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Admittedly, I am not very religious, but wouldn't embracing the concepts of "Aliens" contradict most conventional Christian doctrines / precepts? ( Blasphemy, false witness, worshipping false idols etc.)

Thanks...KK

Hi KK, do you believe in biological aliens? I understand your context of biblical prophecy and a relationship to aliens. Some find that idea, as off the wall.

When the prophecy is Fulfilled and massive people disappear from the earth our government will have lots of explaining to do.

I suspect they will blame it on an Alien abduction, rather than what it truly is. What other logical explanation will they have? It may not seem too logical at this point, yet there is hearsay that a disclosure is coming.

Soon they wont be able to hide it any longer. These aliens want to take their rightfull place in the world and will soon.

It's an interesting concept.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Yes they will pass themselves off as beautiful glorious Angels, by the millions. The difference this time is we know they are coming.

They have extraordinary supernatural powers. They are tired of sitting Idle but can’t come out until the guy in charge calls on them. Only one person will have control over them. The Anti-Christ.

This is only allowed because at this time God will leave the earth and they will have free rein for a few years. They will deceive the masses.

At first they will come across good in nature to fool most. I wouldn’t want to be around when people find out differently. Wow!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join