It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Symposium Offers Different Take on Aliens at Roswell UFO Festival

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
This is nothing new.

Yep...good point...

maybe cause its been true............for a loooooooong time?

OT

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thanks for making the point they they ARE in the Bible.

Here are a few of their names, besides what you had previously mentioned.

Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly.

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended.

Sepherim - the many.

Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky".

Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things.

Zamzummims - the evil plotters

Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses",

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Hi OT, it's nice to see another Bible Thumper that believes in Aliens. Facinating what the plan is isnt it?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Miraj

My sane mind is different because I'm not insane at all. In fact if I was insane I would still be blaspheming Jesus Christ and would never have found Him. If you add up the Gematria to Insanity you get 666. Delusion is 666. I'm not delusional or insane. I just know the world is more than what it really seems. I don't like average everyday life. That is what is precious that will be taken away though. Life is not simple and boring if you only open your eyes to the truth. The truth of what we're all saying on no matter what thread it is.

I opened my mind to the truth. The truth I found, is that life isn't always black and white, and that God.. If there is one, has nothing to do with this world. Unfortunately, for you, delusional people tend to believe things that aren't real. Why not take a test of your faith, and ask Jesus to appear to you? It didn't happen for me. Rather than spending my time trying to rationalize why something didn't happen.. I accepted that it didn't happen, because it isn't real.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Jesus has appeared to me in my how do I explain the Holy Spirit? I can't really put it into words. I don't really have a need to see him. The Anti-Christ is coming shortly and will appear on TV soon. That is why they are implementing digital transition. I shouldn't tempt the Lord my God.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Miraj

Jesus has appeared to me in my how do I explain the Holy Spirit? I can't really put it into words. I don't really have a need to see him. The Anti-Christ is coming shortly and will appear on TV soon. That is why they are implementing digital transition. I shouldn't tempt the Lord my God.

Oh man, how did I miss it? That's how the anti-christ would perform all those fake miracles, digital television. If Jesus can prove to all those people that he supposedly met.. that he is some savior figure, with miracles.. Then he should at least be willing to show proof to me. I just want evidence, but I haven't got any.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I'm sorry you feel that way. God does answer prayer but the answer isnt always Yes.

I had an encounter with an Evil entity. I would have never been the same if I saw him. We cant call them out good and evil.

Actually it says blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.

I also saw a UFO, I dont know if there is a logical answer to what I saw at age 14 but even after this I still didnt believe in UFO's or Aliens, until I did further research. This thing was just unidentifiable. If I believed at the time I would have been more freaked out.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I think that ufology loses A LOT of credibility when people start linking it to religion, i see how the bible describes em coming down from the heavens and how ancient people thought of them as gods, but when all this supernatural stuff about spirits and demons and angels come in the picture it just loses all hope of being believed by anyone, this might be some one high up trying to link religion to ufo's cause when people start babbling about ufos and the bible it'll be that harder to disclose on the subject. lets stick to facts instead of speculating, plus there is nothing supernatural about the ufo phenomena, it is merely a civilization from another world another star system visiting our planet in highly technological machines, no demons or stuff like that.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

The anti-christ will claim to be God. You wont miss it trust me. When he comes to power he will bring his millions of glorious Angels (False Angels) ALIENS.

He'll have 2 guys with him, false prophets. I will cause fire to rain down out of the sky and the other will perform other false miracles in the sky. Now do you see the signicicance?

These guys know their days are limited and work overtime to either scare or behold the World.

It will fool the most elite. At his time atheists will think they are worshipping God. They are not.

It will cover more area than only TV. It will be everywhere. Most likely around 2010 I'm guessing.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
By there very nature demons will re enact past events of horror and trauma. So it would be of no surprise if over 5,000 years ago abduction cases and UFOs were the norm and the result you would have this situation today. However they tend to distort the past. However not all cases are just demonic. Some may be black operations. Others secret society's

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Using logic and common sense, i came to the conclusion that if the god/devil doesnt exist, all modern religions on this planet are definatley the creations of some evil person/entity, except maybe the religion of Buddhism.

Also using common sense, logic and a little history. I came to the other conclusion that the true gods are/were the Annunaki (people from the stars) from the time of the Sumerians. They were worshipped by us people as gods because they were capable of things (technology) that we could and probably can only dream of....

I'm also very happy to have nothing to do with modern religion and all the retards that go along with it. Also i'd gladly go to hell and meet the devil from the old testament, because that guy is/was the good guy.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SKUNK2]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Everytime I see a thread like this come up, I get more and more convinced that any cover-up there is isn't to protect us from them.

It's to protect them from us.

I know if I were an alien reading this thread, I wouldn't want to make any kind of official first contact yet until we grow out of this way of thinking.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

It's simply a view. Have there been any good abductions that have occurred?

They only will be seen when they want to. Soon they will want to and the frequency of this sighings will increase.

There will be a disclosure as you say. They will be portrayed to be glorius in nature and people will be in awe of them. The time will come.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Organizers assert that, "From a Biblical Christian perspective it becomes clear that 'aliens' are actually the evil spirits of the Bible. This idea is backed up experientially with the evidence of numerous testimonies of 'abductees', which show that 'alien abduction' experiences stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Also the sinful behaviors of the 'aliens' behind abductions, the false gospels and new age messages they proclaim, and their supernatural powers so very reminiscent of those described in the Bible as being had by angels, all adds up to make clear that 'aliens' are in fact the evil spirits of the Bible."

www.earnedmedia.org...

What’s your take on Aliens? I agree they are highly intelligent creatures. I do believe they exist, as well as the flying craft the use. I believe them to be bad but how many think they are here for a good reason? Is it possible the creatures have been around since the existence of mankind? I find more and more references to the Bible bringing brought up.

Instead of looking at the Bible for answers to extraterrestrial questions, how about you look at the extraterrestrial presence that offers answers to questions about the Bible (and religion in general too). Instead of making aliens to be some form of demons or angels, look at it the other way, the demons and angels in the Bible as extraterrestrials, so the events as well. The Bible makes a lot more sense is you add aliens to the divine and biblical mix and start looking at the characters in the Bible as groups instead of individuals. Apply this, and you know what I'm talking about.

They do exist, they are here, but they are NOT demons or angels.

Personal opinion.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LyricusMagna

Have you not watched the Alien Area 51 interview? All the being is willing to talk about is a false doctrine spiritual conversation. It is a Nephilim or and fallen angels and they are deceiving like they always have. Of course they would need some sort of craft or they just made it because I'm sure angels are more intelligent than humans as it is so that is a great deception. Haven't you heard of the "Oz Factor" when encountering UFOs? Makes sense they would distort time and space as they would be coming from in-between heaven and Earth because they are disembodied spirits. Though they very well seem to have bodies...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think this is a complex question that is over-simplified by those who subscribe to the perspective that "aliens are just evil demons or fallen angels".

I know from my first experiences with "sleep paralysis", I automatically assumed the "presence" I felt was a malevolent evil being. This was probably a matter of upbringing and conditioning affecting my interpretation of the event. I tried all kinds of measures to dispel the attacks when they occured (including prayer), but none seemed to work. Although I still believe in a possibility that there exists a "hierarchy of spiritual beings", which we would deem "good" and "bad", I don't believe that the sleep paralysis I experienced was caused by "evil demons" or "fallen angels", whatever.

I definitely do see a connection between our belief in the angels and gods contained in our written mythology, and modern day UFOs and aliens. But I also think the "fundamentalist Christian perspective" pushed by the backers of this conference is extremely simplistic and just plain off track.

It is clear to me from reading the bible that it is logical to conclude that the "Lord" named "Yahweh" in the old testament is just one of many and that he has demanded allegiance from one ethnic group, the "Hebrews" who are "his chosen" people. Other people's have other "Elohim" who are their masters. The bible names one as being "Baal".

I think it entirely possible that the "Elohim" in the bible are "aliens" of some sort who wage wars between each other using humans, as their "proxy armies" on earth.

A literal reading of the old testament suggests that "Lord Yahweh" is not an embodiment of the purest good, but is at the same moral level as other Elohim who equally engage in war, genocide, etc. In fact it is the "Lord Yahweh" who almost wipes out all humanity except one family chosen for their loyalty and obedience - sounds like a slave owner to me.

I don't mean to suggest that the "Elohim" in the bible are evil as they certainly also bring about many advancements in humans. The bible assumes that Jesus was the one and only "son of god" (son of Elohim father and human mother - a demi-god). However there are many equivalent "recorded myths and legends" around the world. To early proselytizing Christians, any other myth or culture was the "word or work of the devil" and was forcibly eliminated using the most brutal and sadistic means at their disposal.

An example example of "another Jesus myth" was when early Christians came to BC's north coast and started talking about the story of Jesus, the local indigenous people recognised this as their legend of "Tsin" who was a baby found in a shell, who grew to be a wise man who introduced many advancements to their people.

The Haida also have a legend that their first people came to the Queen Charlottes in a shell that was placed on a beach. They were afraid to emerge but a Raven coaxed them out. This certainly sounds to me like they were possible brought here in one of the ""Elohim spaceships".

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"G" Day wise ones,

Well, reading most of the post's here I have to say a lot of you are on the money, but on the other hand, some are still in the dogma box.

Ill start with, "It is my belief" that the Nephilim were a group of Anunnaki that came to Earth with a mission and differed from that objective Genesis 6:2/4.

The Elohim "The Grand Assembly Of The Anunnaki" the ones that pulled the strings got upset with what they were up to and pulled the plug on them and called them back.

Most did leave Earth but some had already made familys hear and stayed, the 12 that did say were the 12 fallen ones THE SATAN'S, you see there was not just one Satan, the whole group were called the Satans.

The church needed controll over the Pagans so they changed the the story and history to wipe out any memory of there ever being more than one satan, just as they changed the two main Gods into one God.

So wise ones with that out of the way, now for the Gray's, they are another nasty lot that are not Elohim or Nephilim, they dont look like us as Anunnaki do, It is my belief that the Anunnaki would blow them out of the sky if they could, there is sure some sort of fighting going on up stairs right now, but who that is I think we may all find out soon.

I hope im not covering what was already said if so big sorry, look to the skys.....

For more see.... (Transcipt, Sir Laurence Gardner 1998 NEXUS conference held in Sydney)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Miraj

The anti-christ will claim to be God. You wont miss it trust me. When he comes to power he will bring his millions of glorious Angels (False Angels) ALIENS.

He'll have 2 guys with him, false prophets. I will cause fire to rain down out of the sky and the other will perform other false miracles in the sky. Now do you see the signicicance?

These guys know their days are limited and work overtime to either scare or behold the World.

It will fool the most elite. At his time atheists will think they are worshipping God. They are not.

It will cover more area than only TV. It will be everywhere. Most likely around 2010 I'm guessing.

If there ever is an anti-christ that everyone sees, I'll be more inclined to believe. I just don't buy this whole.. "You should beleive because it's real. I know it's real because the book that taught me it also told me it is real." It's just a never-ending circle of logic that provides no proof. A prophecy fulfilled however, is proof. And don't even try to pull revelations on me, because I've seen a million different interpretations of John's mushroom trip.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Well I'm not here to preach to you. We all have our opinions. I worry about those who use blasphemy, for some reason. I guess that's why we all have free will.

Yes you will believe when you see this glorified anti-christ proclaiming to be God. Just dont fall for it. His glorified fake angles will be quite a show.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

maybe cause its been true............for a loooooooong time?

OT

So, are you willing to admit that there are other ancient ideas which still "live" that are true, or just what agrees with preconceived notions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join