It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Inspector General they don't keep track of $trillions$

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is the same government that will manage OUR health.

Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve and where it went, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations. Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Jesus Christ!
Part of me wants to say I am not suprised, but I am!
NOBODY IS KEEPING TRACK??????????
WTF!?
What in the hell do we have to do to get these peoples attention that this is not a game to us? People are starving, dying, losing their families, and killing themselves over all of this, and they are going to sit there and tell us they arent doing the one thing that we have asked the whole time, which is to be accountable? These are supposed to be the people who are watching our backs, and yet that c*@# can just sit there and say they have been sitting on their asses the whole time?

If this is what we should come to expect from the new administration and their persuasiveness over the Reserve, then we are in a lot more trouble than we can possibly imagine.

Hell they could have asked ATS to do the accounting for them if they were really that hard up, I am sure that not one cent would have escaped the minds here. What is wrong with this picture?
I pray for our children and what they are going to have to go through.

I think its time to step up the talks and let the Govt. know just how crazy we are all willing to get. This is BS.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this video. I know its the one bc the freakin audio is jacked up on my computer.

Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?

-E-

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What is even sadder is the empty seats in that room. Where are our representatives? I would think that should have been standing room only when we are talking trillions of dollars.

How nice that none of us can be so irresponsible with our finances, but those who are charged with fixing the mess they created just don't give a crap. I love how these so called big shots evade answering. Sickening.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The funny thing is they keep track of all your income taxes, yet when it comes to trillions it goes up and missing. Someone should really start a witch hunt and find out who is weaseling the money.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We should not pay our taxes, and when they come looking for us to pay, we tell them when they find their trillions, they will get their hundreds from us.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here's hoping Ron Pauls Federal Reserve Transparency Act goes through. Seriously, anyone who votes against it, is saying that a government doesn't have the right to audit it's central bank, those people are totally suspect.

It's insane to me that they are not tracking it, and that even congress can't get to see most of the figures.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I agree with all the above comments.

But the thing I can't stand is how in all of these so-called congressional hearings, etc... all the person has to do is sit there for a few minutes, don't ever answer a question directly, and act dumb until the senator's time is up. Then simply walk away. Nobody EVER is held accountable!

I'm glad this guy is asking the question, but What I want to know is when is one of these senators going to go APE-S**T and DEMAND a friggin ANSWER no matter how long it takes!

"MADAM SPEAKER... I don't GIVE A CRAP if my time is up! I DEMAND and explanation as to where the hell our money went and what this idiot has been doing to investigate. And I'm sorry, but I WILL NOT SIT DOWN UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER!

NOW LISTEN B**CH... I WANT AN ANSWER! If I don't get a satisfactory explanation, we'll take you downstairs and proceed with "HARSH INTERIGATIONS"... GOT IT?"

That's all I ask for... just a tiny bit of accountability.

top topics

join